Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
There was a blind item saying he's Ayesha's boy toy. Also hinted Jackie has some kind of STD so they have an open marriage.  
Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
To make the new source of money happy.. hum saath saath hai...
pakeezah thumbnail
Saahil khan comes from such a established family in Kolkatta
He drove a Ferrari before he came into movies

His dad tried all he could to prevent him joining movies

And get him into the family business

Wish he had succeeded, such a mess up with negar khan..

his ex wife, his movie career didn't take off, and now this...😲

Talk about throwing it all away
Edited by pakeezah - 9 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Saahil khan comes from such a established family in Kolkatta

He drove a Ferrari before he came into movies

His dad tried all he could to prevent him joining movies

And get him into the family business

Wish he had succeeded, such a mess up with negar khan..

his ex wife, his movie career didn't take off, and now this...😲

Talk about throwing it all away

Please provide a source for this - how do you know he comes from wealth? 
swati1975us thumbnail
Negar was with Sahil because she needed a sham marriage to be able to stay in India. She got deported anyway because I guess Sahil and she had a fallout over something and the marriage crumbled. 
Sahil is widely rumoured to have once been the boy toy of "he who shall not be named" par google karke dekh lo pata chal jaayega. Now that HWSNBN's business empire has crumbled aur woh khud daane daane ke liye mohtaaj hai  Sahil has to resort to chindi chori. 

I never understood his equation with Ayesha - I'm pretty sure she and Jackie have an open marriage - Jackie's pretty much admitted as much. But surely she could have found a boy-toy with less baggage? 

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Negar was with Sahil because she needed a sham marriage to be able to stay in India. She got deported anyway because I guess Sahil and she had a fallout over something and the marriage crumbled. 

Sahil is widely rumoured to have once been the boy toy of "he who shall not be named" par google karke dekh lo pata chal jaayega. Now that HWSNBN's business empire has crumbled aur woh khud daane daane ke liye mohtaaj hai  Sahil has to resort to chindi chori. 

I never understood his equation with Ayesha - I'm pretty sure she and Jackie have an open marriage - Jackie's pretty much admitted as much. But surely she could have found a boy-toy with less baggage? 

Really? 

swati1975us thumbnail

Things were dire and he defaulted on some loan interest payments. I'm guessing his very wealthy cousin decided to step in and bail him out to avoid family embarrassment. There was also a murky story that he was using company money to lavish gifts on another boy toy of his whom he met at a gym and then promptly appointed employee of his company. I'll DM you the links ðŸ˜†
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't he a good friend "ahem" of  Yash Birla?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Who cares for these people unless they are doing it to keep Tiger in the news...
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i started reading about Sahil at 3 in the morning. It led to a whole lot of new information. I saw his buddy Yash Birla also. Saw another pic of them with teenage boys. I was rather disturbed. killed my sleep. bustardos. Edited by Enycedoll - 9 years ago