Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashiii333

page 7 se res krty hain or haan mjhy 3 res karny hain...

ok but main bas res karke chali jaungi sholly
AkaiBara thumbnail
Adhoori Mohabbat

Banner Credit Immortal Love ðŸ¤—

Part 22 A:

Days were passing in a jiff... Asad was there for his family... Zoya was adjusting with her new found family but sometimes she got hyper... Asad always assured her that he will never let anything bad happened to her... she had lived a long time independently so she was facing some difficulties in trusting so many people... Asad always spend time with both Aman and Zoya so she can't feel alone...
One fine day, Asad was out for a meeting but he came earlier so he was going to surprise his wife and son... but in return he got a surprise... Zoya was asking Aman to give her some time then she will take him to the shopping...

Zoya: shona plzzz haan... mama abhi job start kar lengi to phir hum shopping par jayengey...

Aman: okay promise me hamary sath papa bhi jayengey...

Zoya: papa busy hain shona...

Aman: nahi mjhy app dono k sath shopping jana hai...

Asad came inside the room... Zoya was literally shocked... actually her savings were finished and Aman was asking for shopping so she was hesitating bcox of Asad... how can she ask for money... okay they are married but their relation was total new to her...

Asad: Aman app dadi k pass jao or hum aaj hi shopping par jayengey...

Aman: sachii... yeah I love you papa...

Asad: papa loves you too... he kissed Aman...

Aman ran from there in excitement and Asad sat beside Zoya...

Asad: you want to job...

Zoya: Asad actually...

Asad: job karny ki kya zaroorat hai Zoya... tum DC k CEO ki wife ho... hamara apna office hai... tum kahi or job kyun karo gi...

Zoya: nahi I was thinking to rejoin my old post or...

Asad: tum meri biwi ho Zoya agar tum chaho to mjhy bhi office se nikal sakti ho... phir PA ki job kyun...

Zoya: Asad mene etna arsa job ki hai or ab aisy...

Asad: main tumhy kaam karny se mana nahi kar raha... okay tum mere sath kal se office join kar lo but not as a PA... he said holding her hands...

Zoya: par mjhy aisa kaam nahi karna... I want to work like other employees... or apna kaam karny k bad salary lety hain...

Asad: salary???

Zoya: Asad mera matlab wo nahi tha... I can explain...

Asad: ssshhh... he placed a finger on her lips... a shiver ran down her spine... she blinked at him to continue... Zoya main DC ka CEO hoon right... or meri har cheez pe 50% meri biwi ka haq hai... to is hisab se tumhary account main meri earnings ka 50% hai... you don't need to work for money Zoya...

Zoya: lekin main kesy...

Asad: biwi ho tum meri... meri har cheez pe haq hai tumhara... tum office join karo mjhy koi problem nahi hai par jo cheez tumhari hai wo to accept karo...

Zoya: okay... I will... she said smilingly...

Asad: that's like my Zoya... he kissed her forehead...

Zoya was starring at him... that was their first kiss... he understood her situation and tried to reason himself...

Asad: wo actually... wo main...

Zoya: main Aman ko ready karti hoon... app bhi fresh ho jaiye... she excused herself and left from there...

Asad smiled at himself... he really wanted to dance at that moment... bcox Zoya was again falling for him... yeah that was true... she didn't reacted the other way... and on top of that she blushed at his kiss... he mentally smacked himself...

Asad was all ready to go for a shopping... in fact Zoya was ready but Aman was taking more than enough time... Zoya just barged in washroom and scooped Aman in her arms and placed him on the bed... Asad remembered Zoya barging in his washroom... he smiled at his wife and concluded that some things never changed...

Aman: mama that was too... too...

Asad: shameless act... he completed his sentence...

Aman: right papa... aap washroom main kyun aaye... I m a big boy mama... he pouted...

Zoya: my big boy... aap shayad bhool rahy ho last birthday se pehly tak mama apko nehlati thi...

Asad: really Aman... matlab app mujh se jab mily thy to apko apki mama nehlati thi... he teased his son...

Aman: aisa kuch nahi hai... or mama app papa k samny kyun bta rahy ho... he faked anger and sat on the bed... Asad too came and sat beside him...

Asad: haan Zoya... apko yeh bat nahi btani chahieye thi... in fact aaj raat aap mjhy Aman ki birth se lekar hamary milny tak ki sab baty btayen gi...

Aman: sab baty nahi... kuch baty personal hoti hain papa...

Zoya: par papa se kya sharmana... Asad apko pata hai Aman ko nahaney k bad mama ka aisy tickling karna boht acha lagta hai... she said and started tickling him...

Aman: mama no... plzzz... mama... he said controlling his laughter...

Asad too joined her and tickled him... he was enjoying such sweet little moments for the first time... AsYa stopped tickling him...

Aman: papa app meri team main ho...

Asad: ohh I forgot... he sat with a serious face...

Zoya: okay... now get ready Aman... main abhi ayi... she was about to go when Asad grabbed her hand and pulled her on bed... she was too close to Asad... she looked at Aman and tried to free herself but Asad's grip was tight...

Zoya: Asad...

Asad: kya Asad... mere partner ko tease kar k app kahan ja rahi hain...

Zoya: matlab???

Asad: matlab yeh k... he winked at Aman and both started tickling her...

Zoay: Asadd... Aman... plzzz stop... acha sorry na... she said controlling her laughter... she was lying on the bed... Aman and Asad were on her sides...

Aman: not fair mama ab apko punishment miley gi... he said holing her hands...

Asad: haan Zoya punishment to banti hai... so Aman kya punishment deni hai...

Aman: papa app bas mjhy follow karo... he said giving her one hand to Asad...

Asad held her hand... now her one hand was in Asad's grip and the other one was in Aman's hold... Aman came closer to her and motioned Asad to do the same... Zoya was aware of the outcome so she closed her eyes when Asad came closer to her... She can feel his breath on her cheek... Aman kissed her left cheek and told his father to do so... Asad was hesitant...

Aman: papa ab apki bari hai... kiss na...

Asad: hmm... he hum-ed in response and kissed her right cheek... but he was Aman's father in all terms so he lingered his lips on her cheek more than enough... Zoya was breathing heavily... she controlled herself bcox Aman was there too... Asad saw the blush and in response he again dropped a wet kiss on her cheek... Zoya's eyes flew open in shock... she turned towards Asad but seeing his smirk she too played with him...

Zoya: mama ki punishment ho gai... or ab papa ki bari hai... Aman papa ne app k 4 birthdays miss kiye hain so it's our turn shona...

Asad: no... meri koi galti nahi thi... that was just...

Aman: haan papa ab apki bari hai... he said sitting on his lap and motioned him to lie down ...

Asad looked at Zoya for help but she was in no mood to help him out... so he was trapped by mother-son... he obliged and lied down... Aman came on top of him and Zoya came closer to him...

Asad: tum dono kya karny valy ho...

Zoya: Asad app darr rahy ho... she said with a smirk...

Aman: papa app mere 4 birthdays miss kar chuky ho so it's your punishment time...

Aman kissed him on cheeks turn by turn and place 4 kisses... now it was Zoya's turn... she kissed him on his cheeks and than his forehead and at last she proceeded towards his lips... Asad was enjoying his punishment but when she was closer to his lips he closed his eyes in embarrassment bcox Aman was there... he wanted to stop her but his heart was not allowing him to do so... he lifted himself so he can kiss him easily... but she was Zoya... she was just inch apart from his lips when she suddenly kissed his nose and sprang apart... Asad was waiting for a kiss... a lip kiss... but he got an Eskimo Kiss... he sat up and grinned at her... Aman got up to wear out his shirt... Zoya was going to help him out when Asad grabbed her hand and came behind her... her back was touching his front...

Asad: Aman ne 4 bar kiss kiya us k pass reason tha par aap to 1 bar kar sakti thi so... he said hugging her from behind...

Zoya: you kissed me twice so I return your kisses by doubling them... she said holding his hands that were on her waist...

Asad: okay so be ready for 8 kisses Mrs. Khan... he whispered in her ear and dropped a kiss there...

Zoya: Asadd... leave me... Aman is here... she reasoned...

Asad: Aman yaha hai is liye chor raha hoon... next time no lame excuses Mrs. Khan... saying so he left her...

Zoya placed a hand on her heart... she was shocked at her response... but the best part was that she loved to be so close to Asad... she was blushing when Aman came and asked for a help...

AsYa were at shopping with Aman... trio were enjoying a lot... Aman was buying more than enough and Zoya was shocked at her men... both were spending too much... Asad dragged her to a ladies section and asked her to buy something but she politely refused... but Asad didn't listen to her and buy some froks and sarrees for her...

Scroll down for next part...

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
Part 22 B:

Zoya being a mother and wife was performing her duties really well... but she wanted to know her previous life as well... but her luck was not in favor... when she tries to remember something nothing came clear... just some flashbacks and blur images... Asad had told her not to stress herself as her memory is not important than her life... Zoya's birthday was coming next week... Ayan and Haider had planned a grand party but Asad told them not to invite so many people bcox Zoya will feel uncomfortable... so they agreed on a family party...

Zoya was clad in a black sarree gifted by Asad... Arman and Nuzhat too came to wish her... Aman was happy as he was enjoying with his entire family... Zoya cut the cake and fed Aman and Asad respectively... Arman asked her to sing as its her birthday... but she refused politely... all were requesting her but when Asad asked her to sing she agreed immediately... she offered a hand to Asad for a dance and he obliged happily... all other couples too joined them...

Mere Chhote Chhote Khaab Hai
Khaabon Mein Geet Hain
Geeton Mein Zindagi Hai
Chahat Hai  Preet Hai
Abhi Main Na Dekhon Khwab Woh
Jinmein Na Tu Mile
Le Khole Hoth Maine
Ab Tak The Jo Sile

Zoya placed a hand on his cheek and came closer to Asad...

Mujhko Na Jitna Mujhpe
Utna Is Dil Ko Tujhpe
Hone Laga Aitbaar
Tanha Lamhon Mein Apne
Bunti Hoon Tere Sapne
Tujhse Ho Mujhko Pyaar O

Zoya pulled his nose and sang...

Poochungi Tujhko Kabhi Na
Chahoon Main Ya Na
Tere Khaabon Mein Ab Jeena
Chaahoon Main Kyun Na

After the party, all were in there rooms when Zoya asked Asad to come with her... actually she wanted to spend some time alone with her... they sent Aman to Asma and left for KV...

AsYa were in Zoya's room in KV... Zoya was feeling hesitant... Asad placed his hands on her...

Asad: Zoya kya problem hai... kisi ne kuch kaha kya... ya mene koi galti ki...

Zoya: Asad apki galti nahi hai... it's all my fault... mjhy apny past k baarey main kuch bhi yaad nahi aa raha... mjhy apny baarey main jan'na hai Asad... she said with teary eyes...

Asad: everything will be fine Zoya... he sai wiping her tears... tumhy jo pochna hai mujh se pocho... I will answer...

Zoya: lekin app mjhy hamesha se to nahi janty na...

Asad: haan par app jab se India aayi hain main apko janta hoon... apko pata hai app kitna bolti thi... or hum jab bhi milty thy app koi na koi bahana kar k mujh se takrati thi...

Zoya: mjhy kuch yaad nahi hai to eska matlab yeh nahi hai k app aisy bat karein gey... apki bhi galti hogi...

Asad: haan hum ono ki galti hoti thi... par takraty takraty hi nobat Nikah tak pohanchi thi...

Zoya: Asad... you still love me na... mjhy agar kuch yaad nahi aya to app tab bhi mujh se pyaar karengey na...

Asad: I love you Zoya... an I will till my last breath... she placed a hand on his lips...

Zoya: app aisi baty kyun kar rahy hain...

Asad: it's a fact Zoya... you are my last breath and main apni lat breath hamesha sambhal kar rakhonga...

Zoya: I love you too... but...

Asad: but...

Zoya: but I think you love me moreee...

Asad: so you trust me...

Zoya: haan... isi liye to app k sath hoon...

Asad: or agar mene kuch kiya to...

Zoya: app nahi karengy... I trust you Asad... or agar apko kuch karna hota to app kar chuky hoty...

Asad: Zoya is waqt hum yaha akely hain... no Aman... tum mujh se nahi darti...

Zoya: jab main app k sath hoti hoon I feel safe... she said hugging him...

Asad: thanks for being here with me... he hugged her tightly... don't leave me again Zoya... plzzz... he pleaded with teary eyes...

Zoya: I will be with you forever... she said kissing his temple...

Asad: I love you Zoya... he too kissed her forehead... he looked at her lips and then looked in her eyes for permission... she blinked her eyes and came closer... he smiled at her response and in a flip of moment he captured her lips...

Asad and Zoya were just feeling each others presence... their lips were connected... both satisfied their hearts by staying still... Asad started moving his lips and she too responded with equal passion... both were kissing for the first time after like eternity... they broke apart and placed their foreheads together...

Zoya: ghar chalein... Aman wait kar raha hoga...

Asad: so mere liye no chance... he pouted...

Zoya: app k chance ka bhi kuch karti hoon... she pecked his lips...

AsYa came back at SM... Zoya took Aman from Asma's room and came in their room... Aman was sleeping peacefully... she placed him on bed and covered him... she went to change in her nighty... when she came back she stopped in her tracks... Asad was in the middle of the bed and Aman was on his left side... Asad smirked at her and patted his right side... Zoya came and sat on his right side...

Zoya: yeh sab kya hai???

Asad: sshhh... Aman is sleeping...

Zoya: yeh kya hai... she whispered...

Asad: kyun main apni biwi ke sath nahi so sakta kya... he said pulling her on him...

Zoya: Asad behave...

Asad: kya behave... haq hai mera...

Zoya: par mjhy Aman k sath sony ki aadat hai...

Asad got up from bed... Zoya thought that he got angry... she immediately grabbed his hand...

Zoya: kahan ja rahy hain app???

Asad: kahi bhi nahi... tum Aman k sath sona chahti ho bas tumhy jaga dy raha tha... ab aagy jao gi ya main sari raat khara rahon...

Zoya: mjhy laga apko shayad acha nahi laga or app... she shifted at Aman's side... Asad came to her right and lied besides her...

Asad: mjhy apki koi bhi bat buri nahi lagti... or apko aisy guilty feel karny ki koi zaroorat nahi hai... he said coming closer to her...

Zoya: app etna pass kyun aa rahy hain...

Asad: aap ne raat mjhy nechy gira dia to...

Zoya: apki tarha nahi hoon... pata hai app ne mjhy kitni zor se nechy giraya tha...

Asad was shocked by hearing this... he was starring at her in disbelief... some time ago, she was cursing herself for not remembering her past but now she was telling him their past incidents...

Zoya: kya hua... she said turning towards him...

Asad: you remembered your first day at KV... mene apko bed se nechy giraya tha...

Zoya: really... she said excitedly...

Asad: hmm... you will remember the entire past one day... he kissed her forehead and wished her good night...

Zoya was sleeping with Aman... Asad hugged her from behind... he was roamimg his hand on her waist... she placed her hand on his hand... AsYa slept peacefully that night...

Precap:  AsYa Moments...
               AsYa n Aman in Mumbai...

Sooo that's it...
ignore my mistakes plzzz...
hit like n leave ur replies...
next update till 50+ likes...
Ashii...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
res 4 arzoo, jas, aroo, amu, nilu, abi, anopama, asif, mayur, sasir, cinderella, yumi, henaEdited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mera res😃
unres

lovely lovely updt Ashi😃
Zoe wanted 2 do job 4 money but Asad told her jo mera hai woh tera hai😉
Asya & Aman ke tickling aur kiss scenes were funny ðŸ˜†
Zoya's  B'day was celebrated &they went 2 Kv 2 spend alone time😳
they kissed Zoya was getting emotional cuz she want 2 remember everything😭
d end scene of them sleeping 2gather 
slowly slowly she's accepting Asad😉
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

mera res😃

Ashi sep pe bhi karna hai kya😕

wahan new pg hai already if u want😉

chal tu ja main aram se unres krungi ðŸ˜‰
or haan kal os dalna hai time pe aa jana...
u should be at 1st place ðŸ˜³
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ashii where r u and when r going to update waiting dear
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res..
unres...
lovely update aashii...
so zoya is dheere dheere getting adapted to her present but she really wants to remember her past...
hope she gets her memory back someday soon...
n aman... sweet asya moments with aman...loved reading those...
the asya talks there were awesome
plz continue soon... Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunirani

Ashii where r u and when r going to update waiting dear

updated...
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Asya relation is improving