Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
good update... Thanks... rides  explanations superb...sumer was at his best bet... Some Parud moments please in the next ...soon...
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter rithu. Geetanjali's account of Rudra's situation as a child, though only two lines, was so impactful.
So even here Sumer had a surprise wedding like the show, only that here shatabdi didn't know it was him. Poor girl. Crazy Sumer. Now Rudra is ready to deal with mirza. Is one enemy really down?
And Rudra's dialogue to spare him of the minor rituals.. Paro's shopping for Rudra.. Please include a scene about Rudra's reaction on seeing his costume.. I am waiting for some parudlicious scenes.
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Hii Rithu,
Another lovely update, parud relation became so perfect that they both understand each others actions without words, loved it. I always like Singh sir n Rudra both, like a father sin. Mentor student, both truly understand n converse everything, seriously sumer has luck that he reached right time on right place. Not by his capability but luck, but many times he did many good things. Only one thing which I doubt that y shatabdi didn't told rudra that what groons actually wants to kidnapped Paro. I know she is under trauma n it'd not easy to overcome from such situation but it's really important information for Rudra n for safety purpose for paro n other members
Overall nice, wonderful, liked it so much
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So that is how Sumer and Shatabdi got married :) Kind of similar to their original marriage. I will look forward to their grand reception now. Sumer does have really good luck. Poor Rudra, having to deal with all that Mala angst. He still has to confess to Paro about his relationship with Mala. Looking forward to that.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a new mature rudra. He did not shout at Paro in anger, but tried to understand her point of view. 
That Sumer has the devils luck. Getting into the grooms room and putting on the grooms dress and marrying Shatabdi. And just waiting for the BSD people to come. Too good. 
pree_28 thumbnail
wonderful chapter๐Ÿ˜Š
and really nice comments everyone wrote..covering every important
aspect in this chapter so i wouldn't repeat it ๐Ÿ˜› but one part which you
explored about Rudra's past how Singh sir and Geetanjali  helped him and
supported him in his dark days.. was good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (it could have been explored
in the show too).

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhavyaesther

๐Ÿ˜‰ Me First .,

Nice Update Rithu.,
PaRud conversation is Lovely dear.,
Singh sir &Rudra talk abt Mala's truth is cool scene &also Rudra's care towards Paro is Nice one.,
Rudra s right ,Sumer is d most luckest person bec he didnt do any action sequence to save satabdi bt he became Hero.,how sweet&funny.,
sumer&shatabdi marriage is quite interesting dear.,
Thanks for Pm.,
๐Ÿ˜›Thanks for this Lovely Chapter.,.

๐Ÿ˜ŠThank you.
It was one of the gap in the show. After Mala came to the haveli, there was no follow up from the BSD. They should have interrogated her to catch Tejawat.
Sumer actually comes second in terms of luck, Paro escapes from so many things or gets saved before getting into serious trouble.
I'm glad you enjoyed Sumer and Shatabdi's wedding. Next part will focus on Shatabdi's POV.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I could just picture Sumer doing all that, and I feel like laughing. But then, I realized how harrowing it must have been for poor Shatabdi. But seriously, only Sumer could sit there and not even try to give her a clue that it was him, and not some lecherous old fart. 

If Mirza is in custody, will he present evidence against Tejawat? Or will he be bull headed enough to hold on to his grouse against Rudra? 
So glad that Rudra understood Paro and didn't yell. I was rather anxious about that. But he knows his wife, and he knows his mother. So he could put 2 and 2 together.

Sumer is one of a kind ๐Ÿ˜‰. Will be there for the girl but won't let her know ๐Ÿ˜†
Shatabdi's POV will feature in the next part.
Mirza will be dealt with by Rudra. But the Tejawat case is awaiting judgement now, I don't think Mirza's testimony can be presented in court.
Rudy is smart nowadays ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for dropping by.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

good update... Thanks... rides  explanations superb...sumer was at his best bet... Some Parud moments please in the next ...soon...

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š. There will be some Parud in the next update as requested.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice chapter rithu. Geetanjali's account of Rudra's situation as a child, though only two lines, was so impactful.
So even here Sumer had a surprise wedding like the show, only that here shatabdi didn't know it was him. Poor girl. Crazy Sumer. Now Rudra is ready to deal with mirza. Is one enemy really down?
And Rudra's dialogue to spare him of the minor rituals.. Paro's shopping for Rudra.. Please include a scene about Rudra's reaction on seeing his costume.. I am waiting for some parudlicious scenes.

Thank you Mithu๐Ÿ˜Š.
Geethajali was someone who lived the BSD life for a long time. So she knows best.
Yes, the only difference is there Sumer was forced and here Shatabdi.
Mirza still has to be dealt with, but he down for good.
There will be a Rudy reaction coming up๐Ÿ˜‰