Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rithu.,its nice.,Rudra managed well&care for paro.,VK,Geethanjali,mohini,dilsher,mala,danveer,sumer, suheri,maithili,tejwat,,,,maximum all the members of Rangrasiya are present in tis single update.,i loved it.,.eagerly waiting for Rudra bck home&as parud scene...love ur writing.,.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way Rudra sidestepped the lawyers question was very clever. He did tell the truth but in his own way. 
Mala is planning to manipulate Paro to make sure Tejawat will get away scot free. But little does she know that the noose has already tightened around tejawat's neck. 
RangParud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome chapter
rudra was well prepared to answer any type of questions. 
it was nice. and poor paro. 

waiting...
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a good chapter 😊 Rudra nicely answered all ques. and poor
Paro felt guilty..
So now after court case Rudra need to find solution for the problem
waiting for him at home.
PS- I too wish.. can you give some Parud moments in between 😳
        (Always greedy for them πŸ˜† )
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Wow rithu.. I was wondering how will you bring Rudra out of this mess.. You have come up with a great idea.. I loved how Rudra was more concerned about Paro than answering those questions. Anyway I am glad that Tejawat's case won't be a part of parud's life anymore after this.. One problem down for parud.
But a nagging one is waiting at haveli. I really can't wait for someone to give her a reality check. Don't let her go easily Rithu.. She has been getting on my nerves for long. I want her stumped with Rudra's questions.
I loved everyone's concern for Rudra and Paro, including Sumer. Now Paro is interested in shipping Sumer- shatabdi. Hope Sumer is not very angry on Paro for bringing the shaitaan back unknowingly.
And when will Rudra be back home..? Waiting for some parud moments before the drama..

Thanks Mithu. Rudra is a soldier who truly believes that he did his part in catching Tejawat and now deserves his happy ending with his Paro. So this is just to wrap things up in a way that they will never have to see him again.
That one will get a jolt and will have bitter disappointment in the next update.
I know I haven't written Parud stuff. I'm getting a little bugged too. So after the next update there will be a lot of Parud.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Rithu ..  So nice to see the update.. It was good πŸ˜Š  Am damn sleepy at the moment but couldnt resist reading as soon as saw your PMπŸ˜›... It was very nice ... πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear 😊. I'm glad you liked it.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Thank you 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavyaesther

Rithu.,its nice.,Rudra managed well&care for paro.,VK,Geethanjali,mohini,dilsher,mala,danveer,sumer, suheri,maithili,tejwat,,,,maximum all the members of Rangrasiya are present in tis single update.,i loved it.,.eagerly waiting for Rudra bck home&as parud scene...love ur writing.,.

You're right. I never noticed πŸ˜†. Everyone has made an appearance in this update.
Rudra is coming home? Not yet. But you won't be disappointedπŸ˜‰
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

The way Rudra sidestepped the lawyers question was very clever. He did tell the truth but in his own way. 

Mala is planning to manipulate Paro to make sure Tejawat will get away scot free. But little does she know that the noose has already tightened around tejawat's neck. 

Rudra just told the court what the family was comfortable revealing and since this has no relevance with the case it's ok.
Mala is going to get her first shock. Sometimes I feel she doesn't care about Teju as much as he does about her. Else she won't be speaking comfort in her former home rather than try to get her Thakursa out.
Thank you.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RangParud

awesome chapter

rudra was well prepared to answer any type of questions. 
it was nice. and poor paro. 

waiting...

Thank you. Rudy banna is one smart cookieπŸ˜‰. She understands what is happening. So she will be better soon.