At work - cant type more - will come back later 

Thank you 😊.
Drop by when free.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pree_28

Lovely chapter dearπŸ˜›
Moments between Parud 😳, Rudra creating mess while cooking, literally setting fire in
kitchen πŸ˜†, I really like how you move story not rushing.. even writing normal day routine like
Maithili Paro talking in kitchen, Paro worrying in morning to clean mess in kitchen which he
created (it's more realistic). So their is suspense of English teacher!

Thank you 😊.
For me love is in the small, everyday tasks too not just in the grand gestures. So Rudra trying to make his own dinner without disturbing his wife's slumber is just as sweet as him decorating the house in her favorite color or getting an expensive gift. I'm happy you appreciate that in my stories.
Not that much of a surprise if you have been reading carefully πŸ˜†
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Finally rudra is back safe and sound and glad he came in at the right moment or else I shudder to think what would have happened to Shatabdti
Glad rudra told Shatabdti what he felt about Sumer. It will help her and sumer and her make a good pair.
My heavens poor Paro must be flabbergasted to see her jallad cooking. Loved how she is still flustered around him. Hope nothing happens to Paro.
Thanks for the pm rithu. And again sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, Rudra is back to Paro's relief and Shatabdi's good fortune 😊.
He needed to be honest because she is thinking of marrying Sumer.
I think her shock would have to do more with the mess. She knows he can make rotis and aloo, even if it was half burnt πŸ˜‰.
No issues πŸ˜†
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Super update rithu.
Poor Paro never can get to reprimand her husband cos he knows how to tackle her and also her weak pointsπŸ˜†. So meals forgotten
Loved how Jija and Paro spoke and glad she voiced out her fears to Paro.
Mohini is still the same but she is so much better in your story but boy I cannot wait to see the nok jhoks between the saas and the bahu. Hope u do include it once sumer shatabdti get married.
What is the fault of those girls? Why cant the villagers accept them? Hope BSD and rudra can find a solution. This is such a saddening matter to read
Wow Paro spoke in English and that too coutesy Shatabtdi. But wonder who the instructor is?Thanks for the pm

Paro will learn in time She is a smart woman πŸ˜›
I like that about their sisterhood. They always discuss and sort it out and not scheme against each other like usual soapy bahus.
Yes, we'll have masala wars post Sumer's wedding, it's a promise.
I know Praba. But that's how the world works in certain parts of the country.
Yup, she picked up some pointers from her friend.
The instructor will be revealed in due time. We have a Mela to focus on at first.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Hii Rithu,

Lovely update, Rudra is back, parud cute Moments. Sisterly convo between paro n maithli (i like geetanjali jija also), wow surprisongly paro speaking english, she is fast to understand n learn new things

Thank you dear 😊
Same pinch, I like Jeeja too πŸ˜ƒ. And her bond with the rest of the RR characters.
Paro is a fast learner. Since she learner how to use the gas stove and mixer-grinder within minutes a few sentences in English would not have been too hard for her πŸ˜‰.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

Wow Rits. Amazing chapter. Loved the byplay with Paro and Rudra. It was sooo romantic. I miss them so much. Such a nice feel good chapter. Haha Mohini is hilarious. I am waiting to see Shatabdi and Sumer's courtship moving on in full swing. It will be so interesting to watch. Umm I have my doubts about the new English teacher but i will not reveal his identity over here :)

Thank you 😊.
I miss them too Tina .
Mohini is always a riot πŸ˜†.
It would be a short courtship, so warning you in advance 😳
I got your message. Good guess πŸ˜ƒ.
silvercloud1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update but I feel that something is wrong with the English teacher. Is it Shantanu? πŸ˜•
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The crowd mentality is really weird. Earlier they rejected Paro because thakursa said so. Now that they know what thakursa did they are not ready to accept their daughters. How can they blame the girls, it was their fault that they blindly believed thakursa and sent their daughter across borders. Now they are punishing their daughters for their fault. 
Maithili is like a mother hen and worried about the peace and happiness of the family. 

I suspect that shantanu is the english teacher. 
Edited by custodian75 - 8 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvercloud1980

Nice update but I feel that something is wrong with the English teacher. Is it Shantanu? πŸ˜•

Thank you 😊. Let's hope Paro soon figures out something is wrong with the English teacher.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

The crowd mentality is really weird. Earlier they rejected Paro because thakursa said so. Now that they know what thakursa did they are not ready to accept their daughters. How can they blame the girls, it was their fault that they blindly believed thakursa and sent their daughter across borders. Now they are punishing their daughters for their fault. 

Maithili is like a mother hen and worried about the peace and happiness of the family. 

I suspect that shantanu is the english teacher. 

It's ridiculous when you actually think about it. They are more worried about what the neighbours would think than take care of their girls. Its this mindset that leads to honor killings unfortunately 🀒.

Maithili, the mother hen. The title suits her well 😊.

Good guess πŸ˜‰