Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww it was so sweet to see rudra getting Parl jealous and flustered. I am sure Paro must know by now that no one can replace her place in her Jallad's heart. Hmm is shatabdti's life in danger? And i liked the idea of english classes. I wont be suprised if Paro is a fast learner and cant wait to read how rudra would react when she speaks to him in english.
Enjoy your vacation Rithu. Have fun and do come back with more refreshed ideas for Parud romance😳
Thanks for the pm
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii Rithu,

So beautiful update, like it, paro jealous n How beautifully rudra n paro love, rudra gives gifts n do things for paro''

Enjoy ur holidays
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update rithu.. Rudra teasing Paro and she getting all jealous was fun to read.. I loved hw Rudra told shatabdi not to get married to Sumer as he wants his wife to spend time with him too.. And shatabdi's answer too..

So shatabdi s in danger due to the across the border mission.. Is Sumer going to play the hero here somehow since Rudra is not going to be around.. Because as you put it in last chapter he does have a knack to be at wrong place at right time..

English lessons.. Nice idea..

And you enjoy your vacation.. Take care and have a good time..Edited by Cutemithra - 9 years ago
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Rithu 
Loved the update 😊 It had lots of PaRud and I loved all of it 😉

Paro feeling insecure and jealous, Rudra's gifts to her , the way he spoke about the things he admires in Paro, their romantic encounter before parting ways , Their conversation , Paro's understanding Rudra's state of mind the previous night and his realization that Paro is priority of his life  and not someone else like his mother. .. it was all super 😊

Happy vacations 😃 Have loads of fun and comeback with dhamake wale chapters on PaRud 😊

I am really gonna miss this FF updates till you are back ( Actually - writers of most of the FFs here are on break and I am feeling so lost in this forum without  much new to read or discuss here 😭 - Please do come back Rithu .. Will be looking forward for your updates 😃)
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the Parudilicious update 😳Sorry for the delay, just like ur vacation something cropped up unexpectantly for me too😆😆( explained in PM).

Just like you promised am so happy you explained Parud's missed night😳 that made perfect sense..Jealous Paro is cute😆...Kiddish Rudra cutest..Loved how Rudra indirectly fulfilling her wish to move forward in life..a perfect husband material this guy I must say😆

I was little confused when u made Rudra walk towards Shatabti but you have crafted a nice chapter with the evil eyes targeting her instead of Paro...I know you will keep her safe atleast for my Sumer's sake😳

Cute little Parud moments were yummy☺️

Enjoy your well deserved break with your family sweety...come back with a bang 🤗

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rudra is going to save those girls but his wife is in danger
Mariia.R thumbnail

Brilliant update Rithu,

Enjoyed reading jealous Paro, but why she is so unsure of herself? She has to know that she is what he wants. No one can replace her.

So Shatabti's life is in danger...? and what kind of role Sumer is playing in all this? Will he be the new hero?

Liked the idea about english lessons.

Parud moment - always a pleasure to read... 😳

Waiting to read more!

Enjoy your vacation. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

Missing you & come back with a bang!

Take care,

🤗

Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: custodian75

Hi rithu, beautiful update. Paro jealous, but Rudr was just playing with her. Well it helped in deflecting the enemy's attention. 

He is trying to make Paro's dream come true. 

Have a great vacation. Will be waiting for u. 

Thank you 😊.

Rudra is her protector, so his actions will always make Paro safer. Besides a little jealousy is healthy in a relationship.

Yes, Paro has a lot of simple dreams and wishes which will come true one by one.

Sorry for the late reply. Will update the next part on Wednesday.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

Uff hot update Rits. Loved the smouldering passion between Rudra and Paro as well as the sweet and gentle affection between them. So Shatabdi is going to be kidnapped :) I wonder if Sumer is going to get a chance to play hero.

Loved how the doll made an appearance. Will look forward to Paro's English classes.

Thank you. Parud are both hot and sweet at the same time, so have to give importance to both.

Do you want Shatabdi kidnapped? And for Sumer to rescue her?

Thank you. The doll is an important connection to the bus stop meeting. It will probably be treasured until Paro gives it to her daughter, in case she has one later.

Paro looks forward to it too.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Aww it was so sweet to see rudra getting Parl jealous and flustered. I am sure Paro must know by now that no one can replace her place in her Jallad's heart. Hmm is shatabdti's life in danger? And i liked the idea of english classes. I wont be suprised if Paro is a fast learner and cant wait to read how rudra would react when she speaks to him in english.
Enjoy your vacation Rithu. Have fun and do come back with more refreshed ideas for Parud romance😳
Thanks for the pm

Paro here sees her relationship with human eyes and doesn't focus too much on the divine connection like in the show, so a little jealousy will be there. But her Jallad will make sure she knows how much she means to him.

Shatabdi has managed to get the attention of the wrong people.

I felt Paro just wants to fit in to Rudra's BSD life better but wouldn't really enjoy the discipline required of a full fleged education. So took this route.

I enjoyed it a lot Praba. Thank you. And the romance continues from Wednesday.