Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: silvercloud1980

Hi Rithu,
Its a nice update.   I am happy that unlike the show u have made parud to enjoy their honeymoon. And u have selected the perfect spot. Kashmir! I love the place. Actually it is my dream destination & ur description was perfect. Looking forward to ur next update
Hema

Thanks Hema. Parud deserved a proper honeymoon. Its sad they had just a Tabela after all the drama in their lives.
It's my dream destination too. Want to visit the place some day.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

wow. Could just imagine...lovely as always...keep it up...eagerly waiting next Thursday for your next update...parudlucious...

by the way wat abt the other updates????

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
What other updates are you referring too? This is the only FF I'm writing.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Thank god atleast their honeymoon went well without any glitch. They deserved this time for themselves. Kashmir is truly a beautiful place, especially for honeymoon. The views are to die for. 

So rudra has brought his khubsurat aurat to the khubsurat jagah

So did he spike her drink. No wonder she lost all her inhibitions and initiated the kiss. And why would he not be happy about it. It would have been a dream come true for him. 

@bold - exactly my point. They should have gotten it on the show.
Kashmir is a place Paro would have loved.
Rudra has come a long way from checking her water to spiking her drink himself.
Let him enjoy it. Its the harsh reality for them soon.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Should I say more Rithu😳
Everything within the limits, well controlled just as I expected from your writings.  👏Honeymoon in Kashmir 😳 good choice by Rudra .  

Good apt song selection. I have seen this song portrayed by so many actors but I liked only on Sanaya may be because of her expressions and situation and I liked it on Parud's present situation too. 
Thank you for beautiful update without any distractions😆
Will look forward for more.

PS: Any thoughts about putting your stories in a blog?

Sush 🤗, you made a collage for me. Thank you.
Paro likes Barf and what Paro wants Rudra gives her even before she asks for it.
I love this song. When was it portrayed on Sanaya? I chose this because Kailash Kher has a very rustic voice that works well with Rudra.
Thanks again for the collage.

I don't know many people who follow the show and not on IF. So posting it here. Other works of fiction will go in blog.
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow... Superb chapter..fully parudlicious... Loved your version of parud honeymoon... Destination was apt too plus those excellent pics you added... Should I tell am in parud land now... You made up for wat we didn't get in the show...
Now they are back.. Drama is also back..but I know it is inevitable...
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow what a lovely chapter rithu
Loved how u described Parud's honeymoon. So nice to read with the perfect song selection. Loved it man
The most inportant part for me was how rudra did not need the shades cos he needed his wife to read his soul. So touching.
So Paro remniscing her HM moments with her Major saab and as usual teased by Sunehri and Maithili. Aww loved sunheris comment on her weight😆
Thanks for the pm and cant wait to read what happens in Parud's life. Whatever comes Paros Major saab is out to protect her
td1980 thumbnail
Hi Rithu,
Another great and thoughtful chapter!...Your depiction of Rudra and Paro's honeymoon was soulful, I could visualize every bit of it. Our Rudra and Paro have a song...awww! Eagerly, and albeit a little anxiously, waiting for the drama to unfold in their lives now. 

BTW, why the chance in username? Its beautiful, but I was caught a little off-guard as I was looking for RithuRueben!

Take care,
Tania
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Wow... Superb chapter..fully parudlicious... Loved your version of parud honeymoon... Destination was apt too plus those excellent pics you added... Should I tell am in parud land now... You made up for wat we didn't get in the show...
Now they are back.. Drama is also back..but I know it is inevitable...

Thank you dear. I for one was very upset when Shantanu stopped their Jaipur trip. I saw the BTS footage still hoped they would go. Poor Parud too much drama not enough romance.

They are back and have a lot of drama is unfolding. I'll try to ease into it.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Wow what a lovely chapter rithu
Loved how u described Parud's honeymoon. So nice to read with the perfect song selection. Loved it man
The most inportant part for me was how rudra did not need the shades cos he needed his wife to read his soul. So touching.
So Paro remniscing her HM moments with her Major saab and as usual teased by Sunehri and Maithili. Aww loved sunheris comment on her weight😆
Thanks for the pm and cant wait to read what happens in Parud's life. Whatever comes Paros Major saab is out to protect her

Thanks Prabha.
I'm glad you liked the part about the glasses which he had stopped wearing on the show too when he fell in love with Paro.
The three of them have a nice bond. SO different from other shows. More of Sunheri in the next chapter.
Major saab will handle everything.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: td1980

Hi Rithu,

Another great and thoughtful chapter!...Your depiction of Rudra and Paro's honeymoon was soulful, I could visualize every bit of it. Our Rudra and Paro have a song...awww! Eagerly, and albeit a little anxiously, waiting for the drama to unfold in their lives now. 

BTW, why the chance in username? Its beautiful, but I was caught a little off-guard as I was looking for RithuRueben!

Take care,
Tania

Thank you. I wanted them to have song and felt this one fit. I just started to write the next part not rushing in the drama yet.

Check your PM regarding name change.