Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvercloud1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update. The convo between Aman & Paro was nice. Congrats for ur writing index. I wish that you will make it a long one in future.
   Hema
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Rits. I loved the brother sister moments between Paro and Aman. 
And I see there is some emphasis on Paros talent for mirror work and how it can be turned into something profitable. Are we going to see something of Paro the business woman. Looks like Shantanu is lying low but waiting to strike. Is the general going to be question Tejawat. Looking forward to your next update.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow fantastic updates Rithu
Commenting for both Chapter 15 and 16
Loved the Parud moments and Paro being shy and our ever impatient Major saab trying to whick her away. Hmm so Shanthunu has given a clue himself. Hope he doesnt endanger Parud's life anymore.
Oh god how evil can Mala be. She supports he Thakursa despite him doing such evil things and does not regret leaving her son and husband back and now expects Rudra to come back to her. Hope Danveer stops meeting her. Selfish woman. I so love Mohini and Sumer in your story
So the wedding day has arrived and Aman Paro talks made me so emotional Loved this bonding. Too bad it was not explored in the story but glad I am able to visualise it thru your story rithu. As expected Rudra is restless and wants Paro by his side. And the general also knows how much Paro means to Rudra. Loved the line Rudra will live till Paro breathes. So apt. Hope no harm befalls Paro.
Thanks for the pm rithu and apologies for the delayed response. Hugs
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silvercloud1980

Nice update. The convo between Aman & Paro was nice. Congrats for ur writing index. I wish that you will make it a long one in future.
   Hema

Thank you. I'm glad you liked the brother-sister moments in this update.
I hope you will enjoy whatever I write in the future too.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

Wow Rits. I loved the brother sister moments between Paro and Aman.

And I see there is some emphasis on Paros talent for mirror work and how it can be turned into something profitable. Are we going to see something of Paro the business woman. Looks like Shantanu is lying low but waiting to strike. Is the general going to be question Tejawat. Looking forward to your next update.

Thanks Tina. Aman and Paro are close even if they are not related to each other.
The purse part was written in to show Shatabdi as an ambitious woman. Paro will continue to work with her aunt's NGO. Charity work seems to suit her character more.
Shantanu got spooked it will be awhile before he tries anything again.
More on the general's views on this situation in the next chapter.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Wow fantastic updates Rithu
Commenting for both Chapter 15 and 16
Loved the Parud moments and Paro being shy and our ever impatient Major saab trying to whick her away. Hmm so Shanthunu has given a clue himself. Hope he doesnt endanger Parud's life anymore.
Oh god how evil can Mala be. She supports he Thakursa despite him doing such evil things and does not regret leaving her son and husband back and now expects Rudra to come back to her. Hope Danveer stops meeting her. Selfish woman. I so love Mohini and Sumer in your story
So the wedding day has arrived and Aman Paro talks made me so emotional Loved this bonding. Too bad it was not explored in the story but glad I am able to visualise it thru your story rithu. As expected Rudra is restless and wants Paro by his side. And the general also knows how much Paro means to Rudra. Loved the line Rudra will live till Paro breathes. So apt. Hope no harm befalls Paro.
Thanks for the pm rithu and apologies for the delayed response. Hugs

Thanks Prabha. You can't really blame our Major saab. He is stuck at his friend's wedding rather than enjoying his honeymoon. He will settle down.
Shantanu is careless. He won't manage to do any major damage as I like Parud intact.
Mala is Mala, that's all I can say about her. Now Danveer knows about her true feelings towards the Ranavats. He won't support her as much. Mohini and Sumer are more fun this way.
Aman was one of the least used characters. I wish we had more scenes with him than Mala and Laila. Does the TRP crowd prefer vamps to brother-sister relations?
Rudra has another reason to be restless. You will know more in the next chapter.
That line is the mark of soul mates. It will always be true for Parud.
No apologies.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. 
Aman is happy to have Paro around in the absence of his sister. Paro is able to make room in the hearts of many people. Aman, his mother, geetanjali, VK sir, shatabdi, ...
All because she has a rich heart. Hope all their blessings will help her to overcome the danger of shantanu. 

Rudra can't stay away from his wife that too after knowing that her life was in danger. 
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your description about rudra paro dresses was so beautifull.. rightly thought by geethanjali that
a photographer should capture there moment 😃
The sweet moments between paro aman,their beautifull relation.. i so glad you are emphasising on it 😊.
Teasing to paro for being late..as they are newly wed couple 😳, you have made Vk singh and geethanjali
In your story one of main characters like other ranawat family members, you wrote their point of view also
in story.. i really liked it 😛 they truely consider paro as their own daughter.
good dialogues, sweet scenes, good suspense buildup.. i enjoyed reading it 😛
thanku for the pm..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Lovely update.

Aman is happy to have Paro around in the absence of his sister. Paro is able to make room in the hearts of many people. Aman, his mother, geetanjali, VK sir, shatabdi, ...
All because she has a rich heart. Hope all their blessings will help her to overcome the danger of shantanu.

Rudra can't stay away from his wife that too after knowing that her life was in danger.

Paro has the biggest heart and that's why we all love her. She should be fine.
Rudra doesn't know who is the target for now. That's why he is so worried.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Your description about rudra paro dresses was so beautifull.. rightly thought by geethanjali that
a photographer should capture there moment 😃
The sweet moments between paro aman,their beautifull relation.. i so glad you are emphasising on it 😊.
Teasing to paro for being late..as they are newly wed couple 😳, you have made Vk singh and geethanjali
In your story one of main characters like other ranawat family members, you wrote their point of view also
in story.. i really liked it 😛 they truely consider paro as their own daughter.
good dialogues, sweet scenes, good suspense buildup.. i enjoyed reading it 😛
thanku for the pm..

Thank you. I hope I was able to give you a good visual.
I liked Aman's equation with Paro, its a pity it wasn't explored more.
I wanted Paro to have strong relations with people other than the Ranavats. She needn't be dependent emotionally only on her in-laws. They are nice people who will do her good.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy what comes next too.