Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Atlast Paro and Mohini managed sent Mala out. Mala is soft spoken and kind when things are going according to her wish. But when things go out of her control she is not a very nice person. Atleast now Dilsher can breathe easy. He was feeling stifled with his ex-wife at home. 
Paro at Rudr's work place. What's going to happen. πŸ˜†
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nice update. Heartwarming interaction between paro, dilaher, mohini, mythili...fox mala gone...happy happy...happy...eager to know what happens in Rudy boy's cabin...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At last Mala s Out of Ranawat haveli., TaTa to Mala..πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Paro&mohini's dialog...πŸ‘
Mohini, I really fall in love wit her actions how she saved Paro 4m Mala&also d way she guide Mala to d gate Super Cool Woman...πŸ˜†
Some Funny&teasing convo btw Dilsher,Maithli & Paro that's nice scene...
I loved d way U described Rudra in His BSD cabin so cute scene to think Rudra Holds Pencil in his Mouth..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Finally,Dhruv s on the way to PaRud World,..πŸ₯³(I think so)
Eagerly waiting for 50th chapter & Expecting Very Special Chapter...

P.S: when I saw ur Update I rushed to my collage so tat unable cmd well ...

tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ooh paro pregnant?? Good Mala is out of the picture and her true face has been revealed. Looking  forward to more Parud moments.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smithasrk

Good Morning
THIS was the best morning gift.
I am so happy that Mala had to leave.and Paro made her...wow that was something...Your story is fantastic
I would have loved to see this for real...i have a hunch...is Paro pregnant?

Thankyou so much for the update and pm.
Lobe and hugs

Smitha

Thank you 😊. I hope you enjoyed it with a nice cup of coffee.
Paro was the one who brought her home. So it must be her decision to make Mala leave.
I'm not a Mala fan either, maybe ST was. Hence the difference πŸ˜†.
They have been married long enough and have been initmate often enough. So I'm not going to say No πŸ˜‰.
Love and hugs to you too.  
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Great chapter. Loved saying bye bye to Mala. Loved what Paro said to Mala, about earning Rudra's affection and respect.

And next is fiftieth chapter. So make it extra extra special. How about full and full parud? And also lonnng?

Thank you. Don't miss her too much 😑, I'm not planning on bringing her back πŸ˜†.
Mala needed to hear that from someone. She cannot make demands but has to work for it.
It's the fiftieth chapter, I'm not leaving out the other RanavatsπŸ˜‰. It will be mainly Parud and long as you requested. 
I will post it coming Monday as my cousin is getting married on Friday and haven't written anything so far 😳.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Bye Bye Mala!! So glad she went away..
Surprisingly it was so sweet of Mohini to come in between & stop Mala.. also scold her for
raising hand on her bahu πŸ‘ (once she was on the other side..).
Dilsher Maithili teasing about Rudradev😳 , last scene was so sweet..so one BIG ques.
Is she expecting?! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm glad too 😊
Mohini has grown to accept Dilsher and his children into her life. She will protect them always.
I remembered the first slap attempt right before posting πŸ˜³. That was an amazing scene and everything that followed. Still gives me goosebumps πŸ˜†
Dilsher is in a good mood now that Mala is gone. Hence he is back to teasing.
Not that she knows of πŸ˜‰

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Atlast Paro and Mohini managed sent Mala out. Mala is soft spoken and kind when things are going according to her wish. But when things go out of her control she is not a very nice person. Atleast now Dilsher can breathe easy. He was feeling stifled with his ex-wife at home. 

Paro at Rudr's work place. What's going to happen. πŸ˜†

Yes, finally she is gone. To be fair, most people are like that. They won't raise their voice except when things go against them 😊
Poor Man, he needed her gone. So did everyone else. It was too weird.
Paro is just going to give him lunch. Simple πŸ˜‰
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

hi nice update. Heartwarming interaction between paro, dilaher, mohini, mythili...fox mala gone...happy happy...happy...eager to know what happens in Rudy boy's cabin...

Thank you 😊. Iill tell you what is going to happen. Rudy will be working. Paro will go there. He will shout at her. Then he will have his lunch. That's all πŸ˜†
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BhavyaEsther-

At last Mala s Out of Ranawat haveli., TaTa to Mala..πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Paro&mohini's dialog...πŸ‘
Mohini, I really fall in love wit her actions how she saved Paro 4m Mala&also d way she guide Mala to d gate Super Cool Woman...πŸ˜†
Some Funny&teasing convo btw Dilsher,Maithli & Paro that's nice scene...
I loved d way U described Rudra in His BSD cabin so cute scene to think Rudra Holds Pencil in his Mouth..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Finally,Dhruv s on the way to PaRud World,..πŸ₯³(I think so)
Eagerly waiting for 50th chapter & Expecting Very Special Chapter...

P.S: when I saw ur Update I rushed to my collage so tat unable cmd well ...

Thanks for the heads up😊. I didn't notice that I didn't edit the title of the thread.
Mohini is super efficient. That's why she got Mala out so soon before Paro has second thoughts πŸ˜†
Dilsher is a happy man now and the teasing will continue.
Dhruv is on the way. He will be their first born as ST deemed. But be patient, Paro's wish is not the only thing that is needed here.
50th Chapter on Monday
No issues, glad you came back 😊