LianaTutorials HOW TO COLOR GIFS! Pg:123 - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Video Tutorials
|L|I|N|K|S|

Turorial#4 : How to crop the Background from a Picture.
https://vid.me/QOW5

Direct Link

I am using Photoshop CS5 Extended Version. You can download it.
-Link on first page-
Originally posted by StrawberryParam

What do you mean here? Do you want to know how to put on Sharpen effects?

i mean shine in pic how this is achieved 

also i want to ask about text how to write like above transparent text please if you can explain and thanks a lot for your help 

really so sweet of you 

Originally posted by StrawberryParam

First of all, sorry I need to answer you hereas pm's are not safe (they can be deleted by just one click...)

So, I have put some lighter colors by using Levels --- Selective Color --- Vibrance

I told you na, try everything out of the PSD, you will get any color you wanted to.

When you download this one, you can see I have put another Group in the Group, the new group has everything what I have added new.

PSD#28 extra

wow this is awesome how you do that i mean i loved you colouring how to learn to make psd i need many psd like light leak, for bajirao mastani so i want to learn to make psd 
๐Ÿ˜ณ

this one is awesome thanks a lot 
this thread is awesome bookmarked it 
will see to all tutorial one by one 

very very nice attempt 

thanks dear๐Ÿ‘
naz u r true saviour i lost my ps 
thanks a ton fr the downloadable lnk 
Hi Naz, I have just seen that the tut is complete! Thank you very much Naz.You have made my day! ๐Ÿค—. The tut is amazing and very helpful
my question is how to blend multiple iamges smoothly??
Thank u so much Naz for download link of PS
I have a problem that there isnt any slider to select which part of video we want to gif.. so can u tell how do u do it when u make gifs? Or which keys to press? 
Originally posted by sam_sf

Thank u so much Naz for download link of PS
I have a problem that there isnt any slider to select which part of video we want to gif.. so can u tell how do u do it when u make gifs? Or which keys to press? 
press TAb key to select... like this :
Click on the place where you want to start and then press TAB key *keep pressing*... and then click to the last place.
Originally posted by manyarsh

i mean shine in pic how this is achieved 

also i want to ask about text how to write like above transparent text please if you can explain and thanks a lot for your help 

really so sweet of you 

by using CURVES, B&W amd Levels... and or by using Selective Color.
Text :
Write your text.. for example in Brown, then change it to LIGHTEN or COLOR DODGE or etc... change the opacity like you want... it will be transparent and shiny.