LianaTutorials HOW TO COLOR GIFS! Pg:123 - Page 101

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Vampire2468

Thanks Thumbs Up
You're welcome dear.Embarrassed
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by ColorDreams

Can you please give us tutorials for animated tags?
Hmm.. tbh, I am not good in doing tags..LOL But I have posted a Tutorial on Tags already.

Tutorial#11 How to do Graphics (Part1)
Picture Tutorial - Page 55
Posted: 3 years ago

[Content Removed]

[Content Removed]
Hey everyone! I hope my tutorials helped many of you!
Please let me know where you have Problems and I might be help you out of your problem.

-- Liana.

Hi
I tried the one on page 55
Im facing 2 problems
1. The text wont glitter
2. even after saving it im not able to copy paste it to this site
Originally posted by ...OohLaLa...

Hi
Im facing 2 problems
1. The text wont glitter
What do yo mean by glitter? I didn't show how you to do it by adding noise. But it's just like the way you add gradient map. The way you add gradient map, you have to copy the layer and add noise for like 18 or so and then the next layer should be above 18 like 20 and so on. When you did this till the middle of your layers (I mean if you have 20 layer then go up with the bigger of noises till 10 and then go downwards again like 35, 30, 25,20 and so on.I can do a tutorial on that one too if you need.Embarrassed

You have to save for Web & Devices and upload it on imgur. Copy the Forum link and paste it here, then it should work. :)

Originally posted by Liana.

Originally posted by ...OohLaLa...

Hi
Im facing 2 problems
1. The text wont glitter
What do yo mean by glitter? I didn't show how you to do it by adding noise. But it's just like the way you add gradient map. The way you add gradient map, you have to copy the layer and add noise for like 18 or so and then the next layer should be above 18 like 20 and so on. When you did this till the middle of your layers (I mean if you have 20 layer then go up with the bigger of noises till 10 and then go downwards again like 35, 30, 25,20 and so on.I can do a tutorial on that one too if you need.Embarrassed

You have to save for Web & Devices and upload it on imgur. Copy the Forum link and paste it here, then it should work. :)

Got it
Thanks Big smile