Amrita mishandling her situation with Karan

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As much as I appreciate Pariva's acting skills, Amrita...our very own Sister Didi, is beginning to get on my nerves...

I think it's about time she got off her high horse & stopped the Miss High & Mighty act. And please, if she can give EVERYONE the benefit of doubt then why not Karan? Wish Amrita would cut him some slack because she is mishandling their situation.

She practically involved herself in everything related to him but when he tries to extend his hand, she brushes him aside in a very harsh & cold manner. If she doesn't like things that he does, there is a way of dealing with it rather than shouting down at him infront of the entire hospital stuff. Not professional & very mean spirited.

Rant over!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree if she wants to keep her personal life private then having a showdown in front of the hospital was not the best way to handle it.  That was very stupid and unprofessional and very unfair to Karan.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sky23

Agree if she wants to keep her personal life private then having a showdown in front of the hospital was not the best way to handle it.  That was very stupid and unprofessional and very unfair to Karan.

Exactly.
I'm not sure if I came across as too harsh in my original post, but Amrita is becoming a frustrating character. Like u rightly pointed out, if Amrita wishes to keep her private life private then having a showdown infront of all isn't the right way to go about things. It's ridiculous!

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sky23...
I agree with you. Making an issue in front of all present was definitely not a good way to handle the problem.
Also the words she uttered were quite insulting and would upset any one.
Good point of view dear and a much needed post also.