Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He didn't left her any chance than saying yes to NK's proposal.
May be she knew if she says yes, he will be shattered and there will be drastic change in their relationship.
I am liking this Level headed Kushi.
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one. Her acceptance to Sakshi proposal to getting her married to NK magnifies his loss. Waiting for his actions about her acceptance to marry someone else other than Arnav. Thx for the PM.
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Char dino ka pyaar...
lambi judai..lambi judai..."

Their pain and anguish is written so well..

and now what?

savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh... :(
now what??...
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is this the gift you give us on your birthday!😑😭
Very very well written chapter, Choti.
One could feel their pain.
Now I just hope Arnav realises his mistake and fights for his love.
He can't possibly let her go, can he?

addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaww Choti, I have just read the last two chapters together. First the previous chapter, the scene where Sakhshi was thinking about Anjali, how different the house was, I suspect that all parents and siblings go through that, but Khushi tried to tell her in a very round about type of way that she would stay here with Arnav, thank goodness she didn't pick up on the hints... or did she? The breakup or meeting at the perimeter of their feelings before the put those fences up was so heartfelt, especially as she walked away and he said those three words that all women want to hear from that person that is embedded in their own hearts 😭

the second update was even more heartbreaking, as Arnav doesnt understand her point of view, how she feels about the angrez, her own family getting caught up in a skirmish and paying with their lives. A common place event that affected many. Many of the brits that were out there were not even middle class, but conscripted soldiers who felt that they were gods and abused that authority. When Arnav goes back to england he will still be fighting for equality, it wasnt up until the late nineteen nineties here that equality came to the uk, not just for immigrants but women too. I think Arnav needs to see the reality of a skirmish, even though he can speak english with a fairly good accent, he will still be treated like the common man on the streets. Then he will see what Khushi understands. Hopefully before khushi gets married.

What by the way is he asking of her? She has to leave a beautiful 3/4bedrom house with garden, access to fresh foods on her doorstep, for a two bedroomed flat, probably eith an outhouse in the cold outside.. urr wake up Arnav the streets on london/england are covered with crap not gold, believe me i know having lived in London for the first 24 years of my life

Choti as always a very impressive story, and your writing is phenomenal!

πŸ‘
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
3 weeks - how could they stay angry with each other for this long when they could not keep their hands off each other?  Hope it makes him realize how stupid he was to make assumptions and decisions on her behalf.  They are each suffering in isolation but too obstinate to take the first step towards reconciliation and communication.  I applaud Ashok for stepping in the middle of the battlefield reminding his son that it is not in his character to give up easily on what he treasured and asking him the very valid question if he could really walk away and give it all up.  Kushi worries me though because it really feels like she has given up more than him.  At least he is angry whereas she is resigned.  Accepting NK's offer may feel like she is putting an end to this for good but will she be able to lie in her bed with the ghost still hovering around?  However her acceptance did bring him out of his stupor and hurt him badly.  Will it be enough to put an end to their misery?  I feel the prologue scene is coming up now as I remember him saying that she was not engaged to NK yet.  Oh Choti, I am hurting with them and I am so disappointed in them for not being able to communicate with each other anymore because this Arhi in this story had the best communication I have read about.
Btw, hope you partied hard on your very special b'day !
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OOO this keeps getting better and better can't wait to read more of it
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The anguish is coming right through, Choti! You've really written this well.
I can't wait to see what happens next...
Thanks for the PM and update soon
rosalineak thumbnail
Emotional ride ...well written.
Arnav and khushi are in so much pain...
Khushi said yes...
Want to read the convo between arshi in the next update.definitely Arnav will blast on khushi if he talks.