Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
deepu - thanks - I know u got my back🤗
erikalui - not "people"...but me.,..yes m offended...there is this constant cry of how young ajab was shy, afraid...had no spine no voice...based on what - one episode...where u saw her begging DB? when one is watching a character - one has to watch on wholesome basis...lets keep actors playing aside...and its not just ur opinion alone...ive read this 3841739814 times on this forum on how younger one was shy and sheepish...without even watching the preleap epis...!

Jshiv - I dont think anybody need lectures/ advices on where to jump in and move on...when ur hardly a member of this "forum".

@TM - m sorry for the responses here, this will be my last post...
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I form my opinion based on whatever I see and it's my POV which anyone may agree or disagree it's up to them. I stick by my opinion as it's mine like others have their respective opinions. I saw the younger one requesting DB to solve the MU before the leap and that was enough for me to form an opinion about her and yes, I got the right to form one. 

If in one episode elder Ajab acts desperate, people will form an opinion about her as well neglecting the fact that she fought with the Afghan army by herself so why can't I not have my own opinion. I don't like any person bending in front of the vamp, however strong the person is. 

I don't think I have said anything that should offend anyone and every person has got his/her own POV of a character and if they express it, it should not offend anyone. Instead one should respect the other person's opinion instead of getting offended. If those 3841739814 people have different opinions, what's wrong in that 😕😆 If everyone thinks in a similar way, the world would have been a better place to live in but unfortunately it's not the case.

Preleap and postleap is getting too much for me to handle and hence I don't wish to say anything more about this.
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Jshiv - I dont think anybody need lectures/ advices on where to jump in and move on...when ur hardly a member of this "forum".

Then your explanation on how great young Ajab was, wasn't needed either right?
And where is the rule that states if you're hardly a member of this forum you cant give advice??😆
Owner of this forum kya?😕 Bye🥱

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JShiv

Then your explanation on how great young Ajab was, wasn't needed either right?
And where is the rule that states if you're hardly a member of this forum you cant give advice??😆
Owner of this forum kya?😕 Bye🥱

Well said Jones! 

Everyone has got the right to comment in every forum of IF. Registration is free for one and all 😳😆
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 everyone have their own opinion ,,,,,,, their POV,,,,,,,,   but when asked then only give the advice,,,,,,,,,   we  know our young ajab was great,,,,,,,,,  and we r happy,,,,,,,,,,   ,,,,,,,,😆 
and no she is not the owner ,,,, but she ain't need your advice too,,,,,,  

so dear one,,,,,,,,,,,,,, can we call it peace here...  coz isse jyada kuch hoga nahi but forum ki activity hi badegi + forum rank sudhar jayega hum sab ki image bigadne ke baad🤣

@hiru... don't post anything

untill next fight ...peace🤣
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as young ajab she use to stand up/ speak up when its for motherland or someone safety but her self confidence was little low and that was they way her surrounding was because of MM.

she was brave and was able to to think more further, even grownup can't think and as older ajab she still has all qualities but after afghan track Now Cvs are highlighting ajab soft side. as true praja fan (older and younger both 😉) i wanted to see ajab questing pratap why he let her go at first place why he did not trust her than... but hahah CV wants to clean up that mess so why to bring that part.
i wish ajab still stay in control of her emotion . she will but i think Cv wants to move on fast and wants her to go chittor so in that they are just avoiding.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bitblue

as young ajab she use to stand up/ speak up when its for motherland or someone safety but her self confidence was little low and that was they way her surrounding was because of MM.

she was brave and was able to to think more further, even grownup can't think and as older ajab she still has all qualities but after afghan track Now Cvs are highlighting ajab soft side. as true praja fan (older and younger both 😉) i wanted to see ajab questing pratap why he let her go at first place why he did not trust her than... but hahah CV wants to clean up that mess so why to bring that part.
i wish ajab still stay in control of her emotion . she will but i think Cv wants to move on fast and wants her to go chittor so in that they are just avoiding.

ya her self confidence was low in da beginning of da serial  not later she was confident enough to confront db
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

I form my opinion based on whatever I see and it's my POV which anyone may agree or disagree it's up to them. I stick by my opinion as it's mine like others have their respective opinions. I saw the younger one requesting DB to solve the MU before the leap and that was enough for me to form an opinion about her and yes, I got the right to form one. 

If in one episode elder Ajab acts desperate, people will form an opinion about her as well neglecting the fact that she fought with the Afghan army by herself so why can't I not have my own opinion. I don't like any person bending in front of the vamp, however strong the person is. 

I don't think I have said anything that should offend anyone and every person has got his/her own POV of a character and if they express it, it should not offend anyone. Instead one should respect the other person's opinion instead of getting offended. If those 3841739814 people have different opinions, what's wrong in that 😕😆 If everyone thinks in a similar way, the world would have been a better place to live in but unfortunately it's not the case.

Preleap and postleap is getting too much for me to handle and hence I don't wish to say anything more about this.

ok people here oh sorry 😆young ajab fans unnecessarily getting offended coz here people oh sorry😆young Praja aka adult Praja aka Rosal aka sshana fans not saying anything offensive infact dey luved both preleap as well as post leap no doubt there r some post leap fans but nobody saying young ajab was weak or less strong stuff dey Al r saying she was shy n calm composed n btw she was so watz the fight😳 n we Al r talking the present ajab shud b little like dat coz cvs only showed us their strong side but we Al want her like young ajab 2 n it's not a matter of fight n getting offensive it's just people have opinion n every1 has rite 2 say so it's just stop being in denial mode n move on plzzz 

N erika dear wel said 👏stick 2 ur words I agree as well😊btw ppl which really mean ppl ok😆not talking 2 any fan group I mean dis post meant 4 cvs coz they made the character n sum of us here didn't like certain things bout dem so criticised dem not Each other😆
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeptiya

everyone have their own opinion ,,,,,,, their POV,,,,,,,,   but when asked then only give the advice,,,,,,,,,   we  know our young ajab was great,,,,,,,,,  and we r happy,,,,,,,,,,   ,,,,,,,,😆 

and no she is not the owner ,,,, but she ain't need your advice too,,,,,,  

so dear one,,,,,,,,,,,,,, can we call it peace here...  coz isse jyada kuch hoga nahi but forum ki activity hi badegi + forum rank sudhar jayega hum sab ki image bigadne ke baad🤣

@hiru... don't post anything

untill next fight ...peace🤣

Ya dear young ajab as well as adult ajab both r awesome n fabulous n nobody giving her advice but I guess u all taking it as a personal fight which is wrong people like me who luved both preleap n post leap doesn't c things ur way n I guess here they r criticising cvs not young ajab we luv her 2 ! Al I can  say first read the post correctly n then react 😆we Al mature so peace as wel😆
N if u take it as a fight 😆seriously😆again peace😆
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

deepu - thanks - I know u got my back🤗

erikalui - not "people"...but me.,..yes m offended...there is this constant cry of how young ajab was shy, afraid...had no spine no voice...based on what - one episode...where u saw her begging DB? when one is watching a character - one has to watch on wholesome basis...lets keep actors playing aside...and its not just ur opinion alone...ive read this 3841739814 times on this forum on how younger one was shy and sheepish...without even watching the preleap epis...!

@TM - m sorry for the responses here, this will be my last post...

Hiral cud u plzz send the link of the post where any1 called young ajab sheepish or afraid btw she was shy n ya may be ppl mention her by dat but no1 mention her by afraid or sheepish character infact every1 luved ajab even who didn't watch the preleap or even ppl like me who have watched both leaps ! N dear dis post meant 4 cvs not 4 the cast or character al becoz cvs not solving the unsolved matters but there is nothing against young ajab or their fans so there is nothing 2 make it a huge issue or specially nothin like sum1 bashing young ajab 
N also I luved young ajab Infact I started watching dis show with her entry but it's not a issue at all Ya dat wud b different if u luved cvs😆which I'm sure u don't I remember reading n commenting 4 the same when cvs unnecessarily showing n torturing us with phool drama😆so chill buddy n make it a positive forum as the way it was before😉