Ok So How Long Has It Been Since the Leap.....

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
...and STILL the CVs havn't got their brains into gear regarding the new lead pair. Ok granted that Ajabde and Pratap are now grown up, granted that Sharad and Racchana will play the characters differently compared to the child pair BUT...

1. WHY oh why have they both been given dialogues that are sooo out of character to the young pair? Today with each other they sounded awful!! Ajabde's dialogue alternates between  making her sound desperate for attention/demanding attention, or like they've been living togather for 30 years or something!

The young ajabde always spoke as if older than her age. That was more acceptable and believable than the adult ajabde sounding like a 9  year old.

Dhang ke dialogues toh do inndono ko.😡 Both are capable actors.

2. Faisal had a way of doing the eyelocks were it looks like he means it. Sharad in todays scenes just looks like he is eyeballing Ajabde with a blank look in the eyes.

3. Im tired of VB's hallucinations. Bas

4. That laddu was as big as Pratap's head!! Errr  WHY?😕

5. CVs you carry on like this and this show is not going to see another whole year. You are trying the viewers patience now... its been long enough since the leap. Put some quality into the character development and continuation. Would be a shame if you blow it now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The CVs are butchering everyone's character in the show except DB and her son ðŸ˜†
For me, I don't like the shy and bechari type roles for the actress as all bahus of TV are shown always sacrificing and forgiving. I don't know exactly what was Ajab's character preleap but she seemed to be shy and I have seen a scene where she pleads in front of DB which is absolutely wrong and awful.

The post leap Ajab is shown to be strong and she knows sword fighting and also knows how to save herself which is good. But I did not like the fact that she forgave Pratap so soon and was requesting him to take her back when she thought she was imagining him in yesterday's episode. I don't like the whole PrAja union because still the MU is not solved and it appears as if Pratap is doing a favor on Ajab and her family.

I just don't want to see Ajabde to be another VB who is pleading before DB or JB who is extra sacrificing. Ajabde pleading before DB is the worst nightmare ever. 

Pratap's character also has been butchered and he does not believe his own sister when she says that her own mom is planning to kill Ajab but when he reads a letter earlier, he believes that Ajabde was responsible for his mother leaving the palace. Not convincing at all.
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cbs jave killed all characters  of MP ...absolutely  no chemistry  between  leads today..eyelock was a big joke...
Panthera thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

The CVs are butchering everyone's character in the show except DB and her son ðŸ˜†

For me, I don't like the shy and bechari type roles for the actress as all bahus of TV are shown always sacrificing and forgiving. I don't know exactly what was Ajab's character preleap but she seemed to be shy and I have seen a scene where she pleads in front of DB which is absolutely wrong and awful.

The post leap Ajab is shown to be strong and she knows sword fighting and also knows how to save herself which is good. But I did not like the fact that she forgave Pratap so soon and was requesting him to take her back when she thought she was imagining him in yesterday's episode. I don't like the whole PrAja union because still the MU is not solved and it appears as if Pratap is doing a favor on Ajab and her family.

I just don't want to see Ajabde to be another VB who is pleading before DB or JB who is extra sacrificing. Ajabde pleading before DB is the worst nightmare ever. 

Pratap's character also has been butchered and he does not believe his own sister when she says that her own mom is planning to kill Ajab but when he reads a letter earlier, he believes that Ajabde was responsible for his mother leaving the palace. Not convincing at all.

oh pre-leap ajabde was mega shy and extra sacrificing!!! Infact she could make JB look like the most selfish and self-centred devil on earth if she wanted to!😆 BUT...there was a conflict in her in terms of how she felt about pratap and what she felt was best for Rajputana...and that was convincingly enough put across by the young actress and the storyline/dialogues.

It was also refreshing to see the guy doing all the chasing and laying his heart bare instead of the girl. It was pratap who kept laying his heart open and ajabde rejecting in a series of very convincing lil incidences.
 Now post leap there is a 180 degree turn in that . This ajabde bears no resemblance to the young ajabde nor to the warrior, assertive baijilal. CVs could have easily struck a balance between an excited young woman finally having her gauna and the baijilal/young ajabde character but they have been shoddy...and fixated on this hallucination gimick!! Everyone is hallucinating...just wait...not many more episodes and they'll have chetak doing it too. I tell you bhatiyani's  been drugging everyone, including the cvs...who waste more time on her sordid shinenigans than anything else😡

I swear, every time I hear that flipping shehnai/been music of hers, I feel like grabbing it and shoving it up the CVs nostril.
Edited by Panthera - 9 years ago
Panthera thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotic74

Cbs jave killed all characters  of MP ...absolutely  no chemistry  between  leads today..eyelock was a big joke...

It was beyond even pathatic wasn't it!!🤢 Thing is...when they had that scene in the forest before they knew who the other one was, they were convincing, but now...i guess even the lead pair can't work with the rubbish current storyline and characterisation and dialogues being given to them.
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true n I All blame cvss😡4 dat ! ajab's character looked a little desperate 2day f9 consequences made her strong but it can't never change ur whole persona😕n also cvs let go easily the misunderstanding stuff  I mean u cant clear it was DB but atleast u cud show dat pratap asking 4 her forgiveness n then the gauna stuff y cvss🥱made it so easy task ! the girl tortured herself 4 several yrs n out of blue u write a track which will show us dat pratap suddenly got back his brain n starts trusting her😕seriously cvs 😡
No doubt I luv rachana n ssharad  n they both r amazing actors but 2day I didn't got the same vibes the way I got earlier😕 "ajab has famous line,'hume sab pta lg jata hai' !" how then she didn't even sense a tension on Maan face infact wat she really does again smitten by pratap n started giving mindblowing dialogue which obviously sounded desperate😕
Plzzz cvsss don't ruin the characters coz u have perfect cast then plzzz use them correctly

last but not the least im not favouring any young n grown up cast although huge fan of both but didn't liked the way cvs😡 butchered their characters coz I like them the way they r with zero interference of forced desperation act though I wud luv if pratap shows dat😆
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago
aditi37 thumbnail
n pathera its al fault of cvs not the leads 😕dey do have chemistry it just cvss doing dat al not sshana aka current cast so I guess chill little bit😉 !! infact my post also said the same words but in a fun way but ur in full panther mood aka aggressive mode😆chill buddy its new year we'll together slam the door of cvs😆dont worry im with u😆

HAPPY NEW YEAR😊anywayz
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago
sweetmogini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree!🤔
Ajab sound so desperate, vb so scared and most importantly I don't understand the CV's motive.   
Ajab family got insulted and still want to go for chittor. For Hansa,I understand being a mother she always wanted ajab to be with her husband. 
I don't understand this adult pratap, first he don't want to hear ajab name,then he don't want ajab take his ranima name and suddenly pratab at bijolia to take ajab back once his father give permission.
Of course we want praja to be reunite but we still stick to the stories

I hope CV do something about it
Edited by sweetmogini - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m also shocked to see overfrank ajab...
i want her to give some punishment but shez busy in going gaga over her saiyaan.. cvs you always burst our bubble...
Vse i m laughing at that scene to see bachkani harkat of ajab but as you said ajab is shy in preleap.. so she shouod control her feelings...
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmogini

Agree!🤔

Ajab sound so desperate, vb so scared and most importantly I don't understand the CV's motive.   
Ajab family got insulted and still want to go for chittor. For Hansa,I understand being a mother she always wanted ajab to be with her husband. 
I don't understand this adult pratap, first he don't want to hear ajab name,then he don't want ajab take his ranima name and suddenly pratab at bijolia to take ajab back once his father give permission.
Of course we want praja to be reunite but we still stick to the stories

I hope CV do something about it

So true we want Praja but cvs needs 2 solve unsolved segments🥱