Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode was ok:)
Loved the MaNan scenes as always:) And ManBir as well:):)
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was cute. Not as great as Friday but I like the food sharing and the fact that in the precap, Manik is in Nandini's bedroom.

The twitter: wow, if parth really does that, thrashes out any picture that FANS send to him with pictures of him and his co-star, that must be heartbreaking for any fans.

But I am not surprised, even when he thanks fans, he only thanks them with his OWN edits, that fans make for him. The reason why I am sad for those fans is because it takes a lot of effort to make those collages and edits and they want to show appreciation.

Anyway, I have enough in my personal life to deal with, if ppl have enough time to take it to twitter and even trend for his kaju or not trend and spamm him instead go for it. No one will care after this show ends anyway.
Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK I just checked on twitter, mostly tweets are on the appreciation of both Niti and Parth, together in one tweet, as usual. Apart from that tweet posted here, everything is gone and back to normal.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
yea its back to normal ..with some caju raju edits..i cant jhelofy that..😆
and abt throwing gifts.i guess itna bhi bewakoof nahi hoga vo...its just one tweet..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

yea almost.

but i saw this latest tweet by a fan

@LaghateParth Wow!what did I hear!U thrash out the pics,cards n other stuff that fans gift u if it has ur costar's picture with u on it!

LOL honestly I don't care either way...it all just sounds so hilarious...😆😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This pair is something man! Despite so much off screen shit, I forget everything when these two are on screen. And usually, I lose interest in romantic scenes soon after the couples get together but with these two Im just loving them more and more. 
Just watched the episode again and enjoyed it! How cute were they in sandwich sharing scene and even the last scene? And Cabir was hilarious with his health concern🤣

Skipped everything else. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

This pair is something man! Despite so much off screen shit, I forget everything when these two are on screen. And usually, I lose interest in romantic scenes soon after the couples get together but with these two Im just loving them more and more. 

Just watched the episode again and enjoyed it! How cute were they in sandwich sharing scene and even the last scene? And Cabir was hilarious with his health concern🤣

Skipped everything else. 

Yeah I said the same in the EDT.  I'm amazed at how RELAXED they look in their scenes together...like the sandwich scene was all good natured camaraderie today and they actually looked like friends only😆😆...and sooo many smiles exchanged...they actually look happy together...if we didn't know any better😆

The writers have written in a good plot turn to begin with and then there is just the chemistry b/w these two...without any typical "romance" happening in the epi also they bring out an ease, a natural vibe b/w MaNan that keeps me watching.
AreYaar thumbnail
Were there semi meta vibes going on in the sandwich scene waise? LOL like the bit where Nandu talks about how girls have an INTUITION about some things and Manik talks about INSECURE females😆  *nudge nudge wink wink*

Writers pulling the Raju-Caju parallels as always...lol
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anu that is it. It's the natural ease that works so well for me. Their scenes never look forced or thrown in just for the heck of it. And even if they are, these two never make it seem that way. Their chemistry is so natural, unique and special. Like most of their scenes click with the audience. Be it their simple interactions, romantic cute scenes or intimate sensual scenes.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Were there semi meta vibes going on in the sandwich scene waise? LOL like the bit where Nandu talks about how girls have an INTUITION about some things and Manik talks about INSECURE females😆  *nudge nudge wink wink*

Writers pulling the Raju-Caju parallels as always...lol

aajkal mujhe insecurity word sunte hi caju ki yaad aati hai.😆...even while watching the episode that was  the first thing that came into my mind...intution vs insecurity..that was a nice talk there..did u see how he snatches the other sandwich also while leaving ðŸ¤£