Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously kudos to them for actually not showing their offscreen issues on screen. And I actually believe Parth when he says we never try to outperform each other. It's important that they both try to help each other out and click together! It shows on screen.

Exactly. If we didn't know better, I would totally think they are buddies off screen😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Anu that is it. It's the natural ease that works so well for me. Their scenes never look forced or thrown in just for the heck of it. And even if they are, these two never make it seem that way. Their chemistry is so natural, unique and special. Like most of their scenes click with the audience. Be it their simple interactions, romantic cute scenes or intimate sensual scenes.

Usually anticipation like mar jaati hai overnight once the typical confession etc. high points are done with...but even now, I only look forward to MaNan bits in every epi...put these two in the same frame together and automatically my anticipation increases😆...even in random bits like them just hanging around Navya to help her out...and they are so delivering on every front b/w MaNan these days beyond my expectations.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Lmao. Anu I didn't think about it that way till you mentioned it. See these two make me forget everything once they are on screen. But these people are awesome if all this meta humour they throw in is intentional. Which seems to be the case btw. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

aajkal mujhe insecurity word sunte hi caju ki yaad aati hai.😆...even while watching the episode that was  the first thing that came into my mind...intution vs insecurity..that was a nice talk there..did u see how he snatches the other sandwich also while leaving ðŸ¤£

I got deja vu of the Lollypop stealing moment😆...aise scenes toh SABSE natural hote hain Parth ke liye...stealing food and running off😆

Yeah I was totally getting Caju deja vu while watching that "insecurity" waali convo...ofcourse the twist is that Caju would never deal with it with as much dignity as Nandu did as she replied to Manik.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Exactly Anu. After confession, that anticipation/excitement as you said dies down. It's like yeah whatever, been there done that thing and most of the times it seems like those scenes are thrown in just to satisfy fangirls. But here I actually look forward to everything involving MaNan. Like for tomorrow, I'm actually looking forward to how Manik ends up in he room and what will they talk about and how will he react after the whole gift thing explosion happens. We know he will be concerned, get mad and Nandu might try to calm him down and all that. and we have seen it all before so many times but still I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow.
AreYaar thumbnail

Seriously kudos to them for actually not showing their offscreen issues on screen. And I actually believe Parth when he says we never try to outperform each other. It's important that they both try to help each other out and click together! It shows on screen.

Exactly. If we didn't know better, I would totally think they are buddies off screen😆

Yeah I dunno how they manage to do that with all the offscreen bitterness but even now they have that SYNC together in their scenes...and I'm thankful for that cuz MaNan are just that much cuter right now for it😆

To portray sexual tension onscreen is one thing when anyways you share a tense relationship offscreen...but to manage to show CAMARADERIE...lol...maybe all those SBS wagairah interviews gave them good practice😛😆

Dunno how these two do it...all shades of MaNan are instinctual and natural for them.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
i see KVB always posting pics with surbhi from the sets..and also with his wife...nice balance ...fans bhi happy..biwi bi happy..
..and i guess u need an understanding partner for that...which PP lacks
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

i see KVB always posting pics with surbhi from the sets..and also with his wife...nice balance ...fans bhi happy..biwi bi happy..

..and i guess u need an understanding partner for that...which PP lacks

Personally I think KVB goes overboard with his chipkoing to Surbhi...and him and Teejay are just a VERY WEIRD pair...let's not even go there😆

There's plenty of other pairs that manage their on and offscreen pairings just fine...lekin yeh Raju-Caju ke bass ki baat nahin😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

i was really impressed when he said that we never try to outperform..that is some nice work relationship there..😛
.Kiran. thumbnail
All I wanna say is these two are really good actors who manage to make audience forget their differences and engage them in MaNan world.