Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ILuvParsh

Awesome update ...Dis story is getting too interesting...Update soon...And waise i m luving d story frm rd's pov but would luv to knw wat sanyu exactly thinks...But keep d basic narration acc. to rd only.Bcoz its seldom dat we get to knw about male protagnist's pov nd i m luving it dis way...Just a suggestion.

Thank you so much
yeah .. i understood ur pov ...
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalbi

nice update but why isn't sanyukta speaking about why she did so.. Continue soon and thanks for p.m

Thank you so much
for knowing dat,w8 for nxt part
Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NAAM BHULNA PAAP HAI NADI K KIRAANE SAAP HAI ...UPDATE CHAIYE
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritikaagrawal

LOVELY UPDATE...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
KEEP WRITING😊😊

Thank you so much
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpurvi85

Hmm.. mysterious..πŸ˜•

n very interesting ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
a luvly chapter..πŸ‘
do update next ASAP..

Thank you so much
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Thank u
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Part - 4

I went back to home after droping sanyukta's mother home ... i was so restless ... and the reason was obvious ... it was not that i will loose a case,but it was i will loose sanyukta forever ... but she is a criminal,why she affects me so much ... i m feeling like life will be so incomplete without her ... uske liye choclates lekar jana,usse milna,its lyk part of my life ... and now i can't even think my life without her ... may be its love or it could be infacuation too ... i slept while fighting with my own feelings ...

In the morning when i woke up,i checked my phone,there were so many missed calls from one landline number ... i dailed that number and i was shocked it was from sanyukta's prison .. why will she call me and that too 1 hour before her hearing ...

I quicly got ready and went to her prison ... and it reached her prison in 30 minutes ... i quicly rushed to her .. i was tensed that she might be not well that she did so many calls to me ... i went near her and she spoke up-

'Kahan reh gye the tum,kab se phone try kar rahi thi tumhein'- she said with irritation in her voice

'Tum theek to ho na,itni calls kyun kari'- i said putting my hand on her forehead checking that she is ok or not.

'Arey m ok,mujhe tumhein kuch batana h'- she said sitting on her hard bed

'Kya batana h'- i raised my eyebrow

'15 minute h mere pas aur jate jate kisi k sath apna dard share karne ka man ho raha h,aur koi aur dimag mein aya nhi,so tumhein call karlia ..wo saro batein jo tum janna chahte the wo batane ka man kar raha h'- she said making a sad face

'Have u gone mad,itna time laga dia ... jaldi batao'- i asked her as i was curious to know her story

'U know what randhir,m an mechenical engineer, mera sapna tha,apni family k sath ladai karke maine apni engeneering complete karli ... i was so happy,phle mere parents ne meri engagement sameer k sath karwa di .. everything was going fine .. par wo kehte h na k tym ek
jaisa nhi rehta,mujhe kisi se information mili k sameer ek cheater h,wo girls ko use karta h , phir unhein blackmail kata h aur uske baad unhein chod deta h ... ye baat maine sameer se puchi to usne mana kardia k aisa kuch nhi h,phir ek din wo mujhe ghumane k bahane se ghar k bahar legya,kisi friend k flat p ... phir wo
wahan p ... wo mere sath zabardasti karne lag gya .. wo mujhe use karna chahta tha ... wahan p camera laga kar mera mms banana chahta tha taki mujhe blackmail kar sake ... bas isi ladai mein mere hathon uska ... uska murder hogya'-
she completed her story with tears in her eyes and her voice was shaking

'Tum pagal ho kya,bevakoof ladki,itne kam dimag ki hogi tum mujhe pata nhi tha'- i said in irritation

'I know mujhe use marna nhi chahiye tha,isiliye to akar khud confess kia h'- she said wipping her tears

Jailer informed them that its time to leave for court ... randhir requested that he wants to talk only for 2-3 minutes ... they agreed

'Abbhi bhi bevkoof ho tum,pagal tumne self-defence mein uska murder kia h,aur ye law h k agar koi female apne ap ko sexual harrasment se bachane k liye kuch bhi karti h to use punish nhi kia ja sakta ... itna bhi nhi janti kya .. engineer kisne bana dia tumhein,itna padhne ka
kya faida k ek normal sa law bhi nhi pata
tumhein,farzi engeneer'- i said clenching my fists

'Pata h mujhe,par mein jeena nhi chahti'-
she said moving away from me

I holded her wrist

'Wo recording kahan h'- i asked not loking
at her

'Haan??'- she said with a confused voice

'Don't waste my time sanyukta,tell me,jo camera usne lagaya tha,uski recording to hui hogi na,to wo kahan p h'- i asked looking at her

'Wo to ghar par h,mere room me'- she said but she was still.confused

'Oh god,tumhara ghar to dwarka mein
h,aur hum rohni mein,boht time lag
jayega,hearing ka time chala jayega,ek kam karte h kisi ko bolte h k mujhe mail kardega'- i said with a tenssed face

'Kisko bolenge maa k sivaye ghar p kisi ko nhi bol sakte aur maa ko ye sab nhi aata'- she said making a weried face

'Mein jaraha hoon,bye.. court mein milte h,mein bacha loonga tumhein'- i said running

'Mere bed k side table k drower mein ek box h chota sa blue color ka,usme h wo memory card'- she shouted

I quicly ran to her home ... and rohni to dwarka & return means it will take 3 hours or more & taffic mein toh ... shittt ...

I quicly went to her home .. luckily,her brother & father were not at home ... i took memory card .. and went back to court ... it took me 4 hours to do all this ... when i went inside,i got to know that sanyukta case's hearing was over ...and at that movement,i felt my heart heavy .. i was having difficulty in breathing ... i was feeling bad that i failed to save her ... its all my fault ... sanyuktaaa ... i cried and cried ...

I hope all your doubts are cleared now ...
press like & comment
ayu13rockzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Moi first... πŸ˜ƒ

Unres... 

Oh shit.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Hearing over... 
Aise kaise!! 
Mann... Cliffhanger!!! 
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Plzzz plzzz plzzz post the next... Itne saare suspense ki vajah se me hi marr jaungi... 
That sameer... Uska to murder randhir karega πŸ˜‘😑
Breathtaking update!! 
Update asap please 
Edited by ayu13rockzzz - 9 years ago