Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zayalove

Hi Makhi hugs .. Hugs back ! I am Fine Alhumdulilah and you ?
Kaisi hai

Shukar hai kisi ko yaad agaya k yeh story update karni hai SORRY (ZAYA STYLE )

I loved the chapter yar each n every moment well described Thank you inna zyada

I can see everything happening in front of me
The conference room bickering osum osum osum

Dont ma me wait more       I will try my best 
Plzz jaldi jaldi update kar

Loads of love to u                       Love you too !
Alu pataltu (alina)

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

OMG , I need time to reply this ! This is HUGE !
Mujhe rulane pe tuli ho ?😆
When you wake up in the morning , and see this your eyes half open , i was like "Khushi ke aansoon" !

You REALLY MADE MY DAY! FIRST WITH the chapters of BI IShq and then with this ! I don't need a reason to smile but today you were the reason of my smile ! Thank you itna zyada ! I did not knew that my writing had power😆and that too said by our Sim Sahiba the Great , our Malika-e-Emotions !
Okay , I am saving this in my phone i will show it to everyone see i too have talent😆
and Oh God i am a pidi si amateur in front of Ann and Madhu , and i too love their stories !
Really Sim i will never forget this , Love you bohot zyada , take care and keep writing like a boss😎!

Saleha
You are no piddu or amateur
I had sensed it in the holi spcl update itself
N if anyone has evr any doubts on ur talent just snd thm to me
It's a art n u excel in it
Evry word tht I wrote I mean it, my exp in writing is more than 17 yrs quiet near to ur actual ages
N cing ur Ann's n madhus potential mkes me feel proud
This forum has the best writers
Thts why it's still so active
I waited a long time to read this n was worth the wait
Love you n stay blessed
Mine is heavy duty but I wish to write like u or Alina light n humor
Love
Sim

..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
u write it so beautifully...
loved dis update...
hope aaliya will realize her feelings for zain..
Cont soon...

KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Actually , i started writing almost one year ago , some texts poems , etc 
but never thought that i will write stories on any forum that too on Zaya !
U do write heavy , but there is another charm to it , the first time i came on the forum , i wrote an emotional os , but when i write heavy , I become heavy too , so that's why ,, i prefer keeping it in my diary ! Yes , you are right , surely the forum has got one of the best writers , so many , but unfortunately has the show ended , people left ! But i am a fan of the writing of the writers of the forum ! Love you and take care , thanks again !

KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

Amazing update...
u write it so beautifully...
loved dis update...
hope aaliya will realize her feelings for zain..
Cont soon...

Thanks Deepika , let's see if she realizes her feelings or not ! 😉
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow saleha...
chupi rustum...
What an uodate!!! Wow
and the way u described her emotions was fantastic.
the office scene was fab.and zain's way of manaofying her was alovely...lol
continue soon.
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Wow saleha...[DIV]chupi rustum...[/DIV][DIV]What an uodate!!! Wow[/DIV][DIV]and the way u described her emotions was fantastic.[/DIV][DIV]the office scene was fab.and zain's way of manaofying her was alovely...lol[/DIV][DIV]continue soon.[/DIV]

Thank you my torture queen !
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The crackling fire of the candle , an intense atmosphere  inviting them , to lose themselves in each other , allowing to them to drown into the oasis of love .He was scrutinizing every contour of her face , trying to imprint her face forever into that shaped organ ,which beats harder , sometimes taking her name , when being close to her yet so far ...  Her eyes which used to enlighten him , were looking down, hiding from his , a long hide and seek which seemed never ending ." Why?"       She could not muster courage to look at him , to look into his eyes and spoke those cherished words , that her heart used to scream when the blueish sky would be pouring his heart out in form of droplets called rain  . Those words ,died a new death everyday  , when she was with him and could heard his unspoken words through his heartbeats ."Speak up , Aaliya ! "Let me go !"" I'm not holding you 
Wonderful job Saleha👏
The way you write the emotions intensity of inner feelings it is just amazing👍🏼
Plz continue soon
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

The crackling fire of the candle , an intense atmosphere  inviting them , to lose themselves in each other , allowing to them to drown into the oasis of love .He was scrutinizing every contour of her face , trying to imprint her face forever into that shaped organ ,which beats harder , sometimes taking her name , when being close to her yet so far ...  Her eyes which used to enlighten him , were looking down, hiding from his , a long hide and seek which seemed never ending ." Why?"       She could not muster courage to look at him , to look into his eyes and spoke those cherished words , that her heart used to scream when the blueish sky would be pouring his heart out in form of droplets called rain  . Those words ,died a new death everyday  , when she was with him and could heard his unspoken words through his heartbeats ."Speak up , Aaliya ! "Let me go !"" I'm not holding you 

Wonderful job Saleha👏
The way you write the emotions intensity of inner feelings it is just amazing👍🏼
Plz continue soon

Wow ! Kiran , right ? It's one of the last paragraph added , thank you for noticing it ! 

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Wow ! Kiran , right ? It's one of the last paragraph added , thank you for noticing it ! 

Yes you are right its Kiran Faima