ZAYA SS : THE 12 MONTHS ( Chap 4 page 16)

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I know we all are upset with what is happening , but guys umeed par dounya kayam hai , i know what is happening is sad , but guys , we still have our beintehaa with us so😊!
</div>
<font size="5"> <font color="#0000cc">THE 12 MONTHS</font></font>
<font size="5"><font color="#0000cc">
</font></font>
<div><font color="#000099">Prologue : </font>

30th december 2013

ABDULLAH !!! WAKE UP NOW !!!

You are so sweet Haider , itna pyaar se jagatiho tu- . he said sarcastically
Sh*t! Sh*t ! Sh*t!

He turned to the left side of the bed , stretching his arm , towards the side table , took his Haider in his hand :
YOU STUPID ALARM HAIDER , could you not wake me up early , I am late AGAIN , aaj to main gya , I am done for !

He jerked the covers away , jumped off the bed , straightened himself , this is not gonna happen , Zain Abdullah could miss ANYTHING like anything in his life but he would NEVER EVER compromise with his beauty bath . Anyway , who would dare to shoot daggers at him for his delay ?
Even , the chief , the producer , Zubair Qureshi treated him as his own son . Who would ?
Oh , ya , Haider .

Zain Abdullah , a natural charmer , one of the best reporter , the talented journalist , the man who looked good in anything , the man born with chocolate boy looks and a killer smile , who had a list of contenders , who had charmed every woman , he met in his life , to the midwife of the maternity till the wife of his boss , everyone was smitten by him , except ONE girl , the one and only Aaliya Ghulam Haider , the most ziddi person , in this whole world .

Zain Abdullah had a big ego , he hated the fact that a girl was able to ignore him , he hated to admit this but this girl was a challenge for him , a hard shell , he knew her from the past one year , the girl had an answer for everything , despite her YOU STUPID ABDULLAH , he knows that deep down she cares for him after all who can resist him ? , she is just too stuck to admit it , in this one year , life has changed , it's strange how he got attached to someone , who fights with him everyday , but that is not something , he is going to admit , as i said Zain Abdullah had a big ego .

He knocked the door , and entered the board room , with a big smile on his face
Good Morning !
Everyone was smiling to him , some because of his natural charm , some for his goofy smile and some solely for his presence .
Except one person , yes you guessed it right Haider was watching him , from the corner of the eyes , oh god , her beautiful hypnotizing green eyes ! Uff !
From her look , it was certain that she did not approve his delay and he was not welcome ,but mujhe usse maana ata hai so chill !

Zubair Sir stands up from his chair : Zain , Aaliya , from the past one year , you too have done a wonderful job , so that's why i want to give you something !"
I can see Haider frowning , but i can also see a glint of excitement in her eyes .
He passed us each an envelope .

WHAT THE ??? we speak in unison

You have given us tickets to go on a world tour for 12 MONTHS with HIM she said pointing at him.
You have given us tickets to go on a world tour for 12 MONTHS with HER he said pointing at her .
They look at each other in shock 12 months !!!

Tell me how it is , even if it's bad , and tell should i continue this or not ?

Edited by KitkitMkb - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh YA...it's wayyy awesome...😛
Plz continue...waiting to see how they spend their 12 months...
Awesome start...really took me to the first episode start...😆
And YA PM me...

KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Oh YA...it's wayyy awesome...😛

Plz continue...waiting to see how they spend their 12 months...
Awesome start...really took me to the first episode start...😆
And YA PM me...

thank you Will pm u for sure
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Thank you !
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing prologue !!
Very intresting :)
Continue soon ..,
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Good one do continue plz

Will for sure Thanks !
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Amazing prologue !!
Very intresting :)
Continue soon ..,

I'm glad you liked it !
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was great...and the best thin is that both attracted to each other...their is a thin line of ego between them both...
continue soon.
KitkitMkb thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

that was great...and the best thin is that both attracted to each other...their is a thin line of ego between them both...
continue soon.

Thank you Will continue soon !
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy new year
It was amazing saleha as always
A talented writer u r
Hats off
Update soon
Thnks for da pm
Lots of love