Just came across this story 
Loved it
Pls add me to the pm list 
Continue soon 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 5

His lustfully eyes lazily lingered on her sensitive skin, burning it with the desire we was feeling after seeing her in a red saree. Khushi was feeling too conscious about her self as she felt his penetrating gaze on her.

Khushi clutched the end of her saree to overcome the fear which arose in her due to her husband's gaze. She felt helpless all of sudden as his gaze lingered on her, piercing through her skin.

Khushi tried to move away from there as she felt a steel like grip on her wrist, which stopped her. Her gaze dropped down as Arnav pulled her back to him, colliding her chest with his rock hard one.

Khushi found her voice as the distances disappeared.The aggression in her rose and she pushed him with all the strength she had in her and said,

" What the hell do you think you are doing, Mr Raizada?"

Lost in the sensualistic reverie created by his wife, Arnav seemed to have forgotten his ASR Mask behind.

"What do you think I am doing, wifey?" asked Arnav in a deep husky voice.

" Arnav Singh Raizada, you have no right to address me as 'wifey' or do whatever you feel like to me!" said Khushi, almost shouting.

This had surely brought down Arnav back to the ASR mode. She was questioning him about his rights on her? This girl would make him go mad with anger one day.

"If I don't have rights on you then no one else in this world have rights on you, Khushi! You are my wife!" said Arnav, shaking with anger and moving towards her.

" Correction, forced wife, Raizada! I never considered that marriage! So nor will I consider you as my husband! And I have repeated the same thing, every time, I see you!" said Khushi, whose anger too was reaching its peaks.

It was end of the non-existent patience of Arnav as he pinned her to the wall.

" If you don't give me rights, then I am all set to take them, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!"

The breaths collided as the distances closed. Arnav claimed her lips with his and began a kiss of anger, passion and his right over her. The resistance which she showed only increased his anger. 

He lifted her by her legs and seated her on the conference table. He placed himself in between her slender long legs to deepen the kiss. He started nipping her lips till it bled. The moans out of pain opened the doors to the aggression of her husband.

The never anticipated action of her husband, made her breathless and had taken her to shock. As his tongue explored the never explored areas of her sweet mouth, she regained her senses and pushed him with all the strength that was left after fighting with him for so long.

" What do you think of yourself, Mr.Raizada? You will do anything and everything you want and no one will say anything! Then you are highly misconceptualized, Mr. Raizada! You can't do anything you want with me! I will not let you use me! I will not let you take your revenge! I will not let you make one more Anjali, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada!" shouted Khushi and tried to leave from them but was stopped by the steel grip on her hand. She closed her eyes in fear to open them to see a pair of chocolate orbs furiously staring at her, after pinning her down on a wall.

" The Fight is in between you and me so don't drag my Di into it! Don't involve her here!" said Arnav, in a dangerously low voice.

" And you are saying this? The fight was between you and Bhai and you involved me in this! And I can't involve Bhabhi! What an irony, Raizada! You know what you are a coward! And that's why you dragged me into this and now you are even dragging my sister Payal into this with help of Akash Singh Raizada! You are a shame, Arnav Singh Raizada!" said Khushim dauntlessly which made him take steps back looking at the courage in her.

He realized it would be impossible for anyone to defeat her in an argument but he knew her weaknesses and knew how to play his game to bring the ball into his court.

Khushi saw him in thought and decided to leave from there. She carried herself to open the door when she heard his voice,

" Don't think this is the end, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! This is the worst new beginning of your life!"

" We will see, Arnav Singh Raizada! You already invited misfortune by marrying me forcibly! I will never let peace reside in your heart from this instance! Be ready to face the worst!" said Khushi in a monotonous tone, expressing disgust.

Khushi turned out without even waiting for his reply and staged a walk-out.

----

Cafe Coffee Day,

"Akashji, why have you called me here?" asked Paya, who reached to the Cafe after receiving Akash's message to meet him in the cafe.

" To complete the dues which were left incomplete in the past!" said Akash, nonchalantly.

" What do you mean?" asked a shocked Payal.

---

TBC

Cliffhanger! I like it!

Hope you liked it!!

Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm
sonia1096 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice!!
Will be waiting for d nxt part.
Update sooon
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
really liked how arnav and khsuhi are fighting..
khushi's courage is a must read thing..she definitely has some guts man!
their first kiss was so forceful, give us a nice good kiss soon
kowshira9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
The story so far seems really  intresting:-) 
where can i find a index of ur stories.?
Edited by kowsiRa - 9 years ago
Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update!!! But it's short :( 
I wonder what akash meant by that??? 
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hope Aakash is not after Payal like Arnav is after Khushi. If he is, then Payal, Khushi and Anjali should unite to show some girl power to those arrogant men. 
Rimi_Pal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey srry i cnt able to rply few day as i cnt able to cum in if xm tha toh just nw seen i stil hve lot to ctch! ! :) nice updte