Welldone 

thank you😃
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Dinazz ..

loved the OS.. just superb.

A teenage girls feelings..the infatuation .. the crush part  explained very well.

vert nice.

thank you😃
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey friends , i thought of turning this OS into a TS
it is specially for someone who said that she likes happy endings. i need not mention the person. the one who said it will guess it.😉
it might even  turn into a 4-shot ...
here is the second part.
 happy reading.😃

After that day i moved on. On completing my 12 i moved to the US to complete my further education and get a degree in English. During my 2 college of  years i had been writing, writing articles, stories and poems for the college magazine. i even used to get awards at the annual award ceremony at college for the  outstanding student in English. a few of my works were also published in well known newspapers. Seeing my creations in the newspapers  i thought  i was only made for English .

As i went to a very new place i felt a little scared and nervous but the people made me feel at home. They were warm and welcomed me with a smile. I stayed in a hostel with 2 other roommates. They were from different parts of the world. I was glad to  have such good people as my roommates and best buddies. We became friends instantly.

It had been a few days that i had joined the new college. it was going well . i made a few more friends and some were from my own hometown. that day while heading towards the canteen i was talking to my friends and walking. they had to buy something from the book shop so the went the other side and i waved at them and turned back to bang into someone . I lost my balance when someone held me tight. I looked at the person who caught me . I was shocked . The whole world around me stopped .  My past came haunting back to me. I was taken aback. It was him .! "oh no !! not again . please god not again." i pleaded to god in my thoughts.  He helped me get back to my standing position. " Look where you're going girl.. " he said and sighed and went his way. I was still standing there looking at him go. I felt the sudden need to go and stop him to see whether it was really him or if i was hallucinating. But reality dawned upon me. He had a girlfriend.. "i shouldnt interfere in his business. " i thought . My tears were threatening to roll down my cheeks but i wiped them off hurriedly and went to the canteen. 

As the day ended , i lied down on my bed . Todays events started replaying in my mind. The past thoughts came rushing back to my mind. I  started crying silently. I was feeling all alone . I had no one with whom i could share my feelings with , atleast those pertaining to him. I had never felt so lonely before. I felt the urge to go  back home but then sobered down knowing that my parents had put in all the savings for sending me to the most prestigious university.  I slept , feeling tired. 

The next morning i got up with a fresh and new hope in my mind to not let him or his thoughts come in between my education and goals. I was here to study and be a writer . I had to concentrate on that. But early in the morning as i went to the gym   i saw him there.  Since i had met him the previous day i was thinking why i didnt see him before? it was because maybe meeting him yesterday was a coincidence.  But meeting him in the gym wasn't a coincidence as it was my first day in the gym and maybe he frequented the gym since the year started. 

All my attention was on him when i exercised. " ah! he looking much better and handsome now." i thought . oh then it struck me that i wasn't supposed to think about him . but i failed badly at it .  i was staring at him . his well toned muscles and abs . oh my god , i felt embarassed and looked away. " concentrate on your work !! " i shouted to myself in my mind. I could no longer be at a same place with him. I stopped my exercize there and then and went out. " I can probably do some yoga in my room . He will surely not come there." i thought. As i went out i heard him talking to another guy. The other guy asked him what course was he here for and he replied English !  

The next few days i didn't meet him or see him .  exams were approaching. I was studying hard to maintain my level and to give tough competition to the others competing with me. The exams came . It was just one day left for the exam . I was crossing the road . i had gone to take some daily essentials from the mall as i would not get time to move out of my room for the next few days. I was not in thoughts, nor was i looking somewhere else but suddenly a car came in full speed towards me . Perhaps he had taken a wrong turn and was drunk. He would have run into me the next second if none on the road would have seen the car coming  towards me . The car just missed me by a milimeter as some one pushed me to the other side. I got a few bruises here and there. The person came to check if i was fine . It was him again. ! He had saved my life. Had he not saved me from that speeding car ... i just dont want to think about it. you can think it for yourselves. 

he came and helped me stand up yet again after we met that day. 
"ah"
"what happened?" 
"my leg.."
"oh girl dont tell me you've sprained your leg!!" he said aghast. 
"i guess i have .." i said meekly.
he sighed and gave me a helping hand . We somehow reached my hostel. I was in pain. But what i saw on his face and in his eyes made me feel crazy. His face showed pain and his eyes were waterry and showed hurt. " is he crying ? has he got hurt too? " i thought and before i could speak it he left me at the hostel gate and went back to the boys hostel. I saw him running away wiping his tears. i felt bad . "but he wasnt hurt because he was running and not limping. So then why was he all worried and crying. was that for me? was he sad because i got hurt. ? " i thought . but then reality hit me hard. he already has a girlfriend ,why would he be sad and worried for me.? oh ofcouse he was human and showed sympathy and humanity towards me...
 i stood there thinking till my friends came and helped me go to my room ...

hey freinds , do hit the like button if you liked the second part and give me your reviews.

Edited by dinazz - 9 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb
awesome
beautifull dear
Edited by Maha-Srk - 9 years ago
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dinu di...🤗
I missed uuu so much today...😔

Anyways so happy tht u r making it fs...the update was as alwauyss suuperebbb...loved it lotss...so they met again...still bohot kuch choot raha hai...so pllzsz con.sooonnn!!!
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so so so so so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!
I am dancing dancing dancing...
Dinuuu...
I don't want to know anything else..
U will have to update it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me waiting...
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Why was he crying...???
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Mishti Baccha,

Seriously! You wrote another part just for me! This... means so much to me dear... truly it  means so so so much to me! I can never thank you enough re!

How could I not guess it haan?

The way you write, it is beautiful. For tips yep - do use more of connectors such as However, although, even though, in spite, despite... etc... While... etc... 

It is lovely the way you have made destiny meet her once again, that was really shocking and beautiful. 

It is nice that you showed that he doesn't remember her - which was obvious!

He meant a lot to her but she was nothing... hai na?

Hmm the last paragraph did leave many more unanswered questions... 

Did he start harbouring something for her now?

Could be... indeed could be... 

Beautifully written, apart from connectors there's no other tip for now as your work seems perfect!

Take care dear,

Love,

Anokhi Di