Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

SS-I Never Told You But I Always Loved You. - Page 5

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Febulesss Work dinu di!!!!
I just loved the way u describe bothes feeelll..speciallly the broken down infront of each other...comfprting hugg...awkwerdnesss...nd lasly a lovely nd beautifulll confesssion...
kya me greeedy ban ke ek epilouge maaang lo ...plzz plzzzwrite a last epilouge plzzz!!!!!!
love uuu...
Wonderfulll FS!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
II Part 3 II

Life is nothing but a string of coincidences eh? Haha, meeting the man of your thoughts again!

However am glad that she is trying to find her way amidst the man who she keeps on bumping into and her life, yet the anger ceases to be calm in her heart na?

Indeed, sleep, thirst and huger - all become alien emotions once love steps in back again. Pata nahi kyun yeh update padke it reminded me of the scene in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani... 

You know where Naina says, that she may fall in love again, but he wont - again. 

I truly loved the way you have written out here :)

Ah the terrace scene 😊 Well written :)

I do get a slight hint of things, lemme see how things shape up 😃

Love,

Anokhi Di 😳

IArmageddonI thumbnail
II Part 4 II

Oh my my, starts off with a bang... 

Firstly, to be honest i thought that okay, this was a little far fetched about families wanting them to get married and thing... however... the next line from the girl made all the difference :) When she thought that all these just happened in films!

Oh my my, haha yet again... 

The way he expressed his pain was beautiful, and how he hugged her was even more beautiful. It's funny they didn't say I love you to each other verbally, perhaps it was not required in the first place... 

To know that the one for whom you have unrequited love, loves you back with the same intensity exhilarating!

Beautifully written dear Mishti!! 

With more practice am sure you will carve even more beautiful stories!

I still can't believe you wrote this ending just for me *tight hugs*

Love,

Anokhi Di

P.S : So sorry for the late comment dear!
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Here is the epilogue. 
A request by my sweet angel.😃

Love...  what do you think is Love??  love Is a beautiful feeling.  Have you ever been in love ?   if Yes, you will know and if no then too you will know as you will fall in love at some point of time in your life. Seeing the one you love reciprocate the love is an even bigger and better feeling. 
My young teen asked me the other day "what is love ??"  I answered her that  love is a feeling that makes your heart flutter. She told me that it all happens in films. Ah!!  I tell you, teens these days know everything. You see!! It's  the impact of media and internet. 
I am Waiting for the day my teen will fall in love. 
Then will she fathom how wonderful the feeling called love is and that it truly makes your heart flutter.   
Love once in life and see how the world around you changes.
15 years of marriage and still going strong.  
My friends, Oh do you remember those hostel buddies?  Yeah they...  they ask what is the secret of your longlasting happy marriage 
I tell them, it's just simple 
" you don't need to say 'I love you' , him knowing this fact is just enough. " 

-Truly the end- 

Edited by dinazz - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail
A really beautiful and sweet epilogue! ❤️

Perfect fit.

By the way, don't forget to add an index on the first post 😊 Warna ppl can't find which part is on which page... 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dears
The express of love ...
The description of love is really good 
Extremely sorry I can't give long coment as I am sick ...badly sick ...thanks for pm dear 
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Epilogue
Loved it
Just Perfect
Thanks for PM
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifulll epilouge meri Dinu di...🤗
Loved it very very much!!!
Just perfect!!!!
Once again thanks for the epilouge!!!
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
chotu sa epilogue
its awesome dear..
and thanks for the pm
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dinaz,

Sorry i couldnt reply on time though reserved..

I read all the five shots.. i feel u shud post the same story with the characters of Nish in Nisha forum...

it will suit nicely ..

The story was very good and emotional..

I loved  the title.. Mind if i use it for my FF or OS some time later..

I loved the emotional tour of both characters.. loved how he saved her .. loved how both felt pain..loved how she was the cure of his emptiness in life as the light from the end of the tunnel..

her first love..his too meaning ful first love..though was caught in the lies of web due to his parents sake...
but all tales come to an end with correct end.. and that was their TOGETHERNESS.. they are MADE FOR EACH OTHER.. THATS WHY THEY MET ..

nice story..loved it..u are very good writer.