Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chids missing...
Kathir n sivagami informs Bharathy n Santhosh..

Both ajar at the house.. santhosh thinks abt the conv in the morning where chids was saying that Santy wud get news abt his death... Seems to be worried.. vera perusa onnum reaction ila...

Sivagami says its coz of nats.. Badri says it coz of Santhosh...  Badri rightly pointed out that when Santy was all wrong n doing bad things, Chids did not run away but tried to correct him.. coz he is his father.. n asks santy what so big mistake that Chids did.. he just trusted his bro...

I second Badri... Santhosh was forgiven by bharathy n others n were accepted but he wud not do that.. This is not fair..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Show is just a pure drag ...🤔...all interesting  things  gone after Natrajan's arrest ... have no words for Bharathi's sis Malathy ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
sindhu_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Show is just a pure drag ...🤔...all interesting  things  gone after Natrajan's arrest ... have no words for Bharathi's sis Malathy ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Yes I completely agree with you

I started watching around episode 710 or 715 or so and found it refreshing. Now it is just like all other soaps on sun TV...not necessarily a bad thing, but may not be good either ðŸ˜•

I also feel that chidambaram may pop off any second, by the nature of the dialogue. I hope I am completely wrong and that does not happen, because already the humorous and talented chittappa is not coming. Who will the show rest on then? Malathy? I'd rather not be watching ðŸ¤¢
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindhu_d

Yes I completely agree with you

I started watching around episode 710 or 715 or so and found it refreshing. Now it is just like all other soaps on sun TV...not necessarily a bad thing, but may not be good either ðŸ˜•

I also feel that chidambaram may pop off any second, by the nature of the dialogue. I hope I am completely wrong and that does not happen, because already the humorous and talented chittappa is not coming. Who will the show rest on then? Malathy? I'd rather not be watching ðŸ¤¢

its better to end this soap soon ...not interested to see Malathy's story  ðŸ˜¡...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chids found in a temple by their family Dr. Dr informs Santosh.

Chids is bought home and given first aid.

He wakes up and begs S & B to remain in that home. S agrees. A emotional and happy family re-union..

ap.meena thumbnail
Malathy is determined to marry Rajesh and kick bharathy out of the house.. she even indirectly hints her parents abt this.. Her parents are against this as Bharathy has told no...
Bharathy explains HER famil (in-laws) that malathy vendam n gives sme reason.. every1 accept and now ponnu paakum poruppu for Rajesh is on Bharathy...

I really dnt like this Malathy track... I think this is just to drag until Nats is out...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Chids becomes the producer for Kathir's movie. Hero refuses to continue. So Chids & Co convince Kathir to do the Hero role. 
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks Nithya...
Sivagami gets her kumkumam n oo back as the family compels her... Though not the thali..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
thanks for d updates Nithya and ap.Meena ðŸ˜ƒ...Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Congrats Meena on becoming a goldie..  🥳