Bommalattam Updates & Discussions

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anyone still catch this serial since BM forum is locked?? 😊

Current track mostly about Santosh's drama with the Telegu lady and how he claims she is Nadaraj's second wife and the boy is his son..

Sivagami fumes.. Bharathy on her side.. Chids plans to drive Nadaraj out.. 
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do follow this serial regularly.. 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Devi gave semma adi on her chithi's behalf 👏⭐️  Sadly the Telegu lady made Devi's situation come to light.. 😭
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is there a update for this serial somewhere?
nithya_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Is there a update for this serial somewhere?

no pa.. we stopped updating since no one around to discuss.. 😭

I still watch it and enjoy it.. A serial where all actors perform brilliantly..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
i watch it rarely ...i do get updates from mom ... but it a  pure drag now ...with loads of cry 😆...like nithyamkv said actors are doing fab job 👏... it would be really nice if d soap had evening time slot... as it has better things to offer than few soaps ( Vamsam  mainly ) Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Yeha nithya and sevenstreeks,
I started watching this serial very reently and found it good.. Every one is doing there job good. I felt that it would not be a drag serial like many other...

If it i a drag and then I will stop watching.. 

I sometimes think that why people do not make serials or characters that makes some sense...

For instance, In today's episode, I saw Devi is very easily convinced by Natarajan that Santhosh and Bharathi suicide is a drama. Nataraj's words are very explicitly convey his thoughts.. Not the badri mama noticed, neither devi felt that.. Any sister would have some love towards her brother which would atleast make them think... 

Even in Deivamagal, I see saroja who is determined to spoil her samandhi's name and life which is again her daughter pugandha veedu... Would someone be so cruel..
In same deiva magal, I see Gayathri succeeding in convincing everyone on her notes and Prakash failing everytime.

Any personla talk by anyone in the family would be overheard by Gayathri and co, whereas she talk loud enough in her 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Story seems to move a bit.. Badri knows the truth abt Natarajan..
Badri sema acting.. 
ap.meena thumbnail
Yes Nithya.
Badri's comedy was good... Nice acting.

Malathi suspects that her amily knows abt her and tries to inject some truth into rajesh but in vain.

Badri gives photo to santhosh n bharathy and leaves disturbed.

Santhosh Bharathy plan abt something.

Kathir visits his wife with her medicines (reason for visit am) and some usual argument. Veedu bharathi perla n soon u il realize n invite her home, Kathir tells like he is not like Devi to take others property. He talks sense but that is non-sene to Devi.
ap.meena thumbnail
To the director, 
Hope the serial takes some good turns. Please do not drag same thing to long n dont create similar story lines(problems) with different character...

Think new n think out of the box...