Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful ending! Thanks for taking us on a lovely ride in this SaHil journey. Their family is growing and flourishing. 👏

glad to see that you will be writing something else. Please PM me for the other story as well. I always appreciated you taking the time to send out a PM with your update. 
sahil333 thumbnail

I love the epilogue. So beautiful. Sanam was so tense for nothing 😊. Why would Seher do that! That's SaHil's right I would think so.  Anyway, I'm glad that Imaan was so mature enough and didn't questioned her parents about it when she already knew.

Happy for SaHil for their baby on the way.
Heartfelt discussion between parents and daughter.

"You... Won't forget about me, will you?"

Not only the Nawab's heart melted, but mine too ☺️. The lingering fear of most child to think if their parents would still love them, when another member will arrive. Such a lovely moment between Imaan and her dad. I so love Imaan ❤️. And Aahil, such a awesome dad he is for her. And Sanam is a wonderful mom for her too. Their family will be complete with their future member.

Once again, thanks a ton for writing such a brilliant story for us.

SaHil forever ❤️

Thx for the pm!

Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome and beautiful epilogue..
Gonna miss this story..
Waiting for next..
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its superb and lovely ending
happy family so sweet
thanx for pm
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shailu123

awww lovely ending yaar n awesome story also waiting for u r another story😊

Thank you so much! I hope I'll be able to post the next story very soon. 😊
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie15

Res
unres
I'm in awe of this update..it was just so so beautiful and simple..!
Awesome ending..:)
Nd imaam is such a pretty and special child..
loved how she understands everything. .
loved the epilogue..:)
Looking forward to more stories from you..:)

Aww, thank you so very much! I'm going to get teary. 😳 I hope to see you on my other stories soon. 
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

This was really such a cute update

god i am going to miss this story so much
but i am really very excited for your new story and supernatural themes have always attracted me 
so all the very best for your new story
and thankyou for such an amazing story which finally marks its end today😊

I'm really touched! Thank you so much for loving the story. It wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for the lovely readers. 🤗 

Trust me, I'm even more excited to continue my other story. I just hope you all will like it. :)
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks_vish

Short and cute simple yet elegant update..miss this story...thank you for finishing the story and giving us regular updates

Thank you for reading and loving the story. It means the world to me. :) I hope you'll enjoy my next one as well. 
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: siyasharma94

Aww..lvd it
beautiful ending
Amazing stry it was..
Waitng for ur anthr stry "marked as his"update soon

Thank you so much! I'm glad you loved the ending. I'm looking forward to post the next story as well 😳
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Uff this was such a heartwarming ending  I would have been sad had I not read ur last lines! But I am super excited for the next update of "Marked as His"! It sounds like one super sexy story ☺️ I loved what I read so far and cant wait for more! Gosh cant believe another one of your beautiful tales comes to an end! It was so perfect ❤️ I am glad your gonna keep writing for us! I simply loved it! A story full of emotions, romance and passion! Great job Mahwash 🤗 You are one of the most talented writers on this forum! Thank you for all these lovely stories!! ⭐️

Aww, Esha, I'm so touched to know that you loved it! Thank you so much for all the Love.🤗These were just the emotions I wanted to portrait in my stories - I'm so glad that I manged to do that. You're really special to me - I just know whenever I talk to you, a smile is always evident on my face for hours long. ❤️  

Even I cannot wait to continue "Marked as His," I'm equally excited to post it 😆☺️ Thank you for always being so supportive and sticking around to read my stories. It totally warms the heart knowing that your hard work is being appreciated! 🤗