Frequent Posters

muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
God that was one hot update
loved it and update soon please😊
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Romantic.
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Unfortunately, the CVs just skipped this on the show in their quest to do something else stu**d with the storyline.

These two were savoring their reunion and savoring each other. It was beautiful. I'm sorry to hear the story is ending soon. But I've loved going on this journey with your SaHil. Update soon.Edited by darkice7_12 - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was one super hot chapter β˜ΊοΈ Its a good thing I read it today cuz starting tomorrow I need to study for my exam lol But loved the playful and sexy interactions between Nawab Saab and his Begum Jaan πŸ˜‰ It was short but a fun update! I have to unres for the last two updates, but I think I might just wait until you finish so I can reread it all once again before commenting  I love reading fanfics that are all done πŸ˜† You could say I am impatient lol so yes, cant wait to see how your wrap it up! It was such an emotional journey between these two! And what a gorgeous story you have written β€οΈ Once my exam is over, I look forward to reading this beautiful story FF again! Thanks for gifting us yet another awesome SaHil story πŸ€— It was just amazing  Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the overly positive response. πŸ€— I honestly did not expect that you guys would love the update this much. It means the world to me that you guys are enjoying the story. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It's sad that the journey is soon coming to an end, but I will most definitely thank each and every one who read, commented and liked it so far. You guys are simply the best! β€οΈ - Each and every one of you. 

I almost cannot wait to post the last chapter and then maybe an Epilogue as well. Hope you all will look forward to read it. πŸ˜³

Again, thank you so much for the awesome and heartwarming response, Lovelies. <3 
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

This was one super hot chapter β˜ΊοΈ Its a good thing I read it today cuz starting tomorrow I need to study for my exam lol But loved the playful and sexy interactions between Nawab Saab and his Begum Jaan πŸ˜‰ It was short but a fun update! I have to unres for the last two updates, but I think I might just wait until you finish so I can reread it all once again before commenting  I love reading fanfics that are all done πŸ˜† You could say I am impatient lol so yes, cant wait to see how your wrap it up! It was such an emotional journey between these two! And what a gorgeous story you have written β€οΈ Once my exam is over, I look forward to reading this beautiful story FF again! Thanks for gifting us yet another awesome SaHil story πŸ€— It was just amazing 

Eshaaa... So damn happy to know that you enjoyed reading the chapters. πŸ€—  I was so afraid to post the previous chapter, thinking how you all would think of it. Was it good enough etc.. Seriously, reading your awesome and heartfelt feedback is Gold to me. β€οΈ I so needed some playful moments between the Royal Couple. I mean the fact that Sanam took over and was sneaky with her remarks  πŸ˜† Totally love writing her. 

Aww.. Even I'm impatient to see how I wrap it up. πŸ˜† But hopefully you'll enjoy it just the same way with the many other chapters. But one thing is for sure, they belong together! <3 

Trust me, I'll look forward to read your comments all over again when I finish the story for good. *getting teary.* Thank you so much, My Love! Your love and support is so overwhelming that I really consider myself lucky that I have some incredible friends on the Forum. πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Best of luck with your exams, Eshaa.. It's a tough time for all of us. In Sha Allah, we all do well. πŸ€—

This update was Amazing indeed ...Lovely ❀️
sahil333 thumbnail
Awesome chapter! So Hot and Sensual ☺️. I loved it  β€οΈ.

Nice convo between Imaan and Sanam. Wished it was longer, but then again it was late for Imaan and she was probably tired and sleepy 😊.

Yes Junoon!!!... after a long time they became one. They need each other in their lives. After so much heartbreak I'm so happy for them that they are together now.

This story will end soon?! πŸ˜”. Well, sooner or later it has to end right. All good things will come to an end.

Thank you for the pm and so sorry for the late comment. πŸ˜”

Mahu34 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
.Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update n hwwwt also love it but it ending so soon 😭 anyway love whole story update epilogue soon 😊 Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago