MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff - Page 4

Let's see bakiyoon ki kya opinion hai...
-Baatcutter- thumbnail

Originally posted by: resplendent26

So guys did you considered the favour I want from you guyz!! ❓

Do let me know!!!

Pmz sended😃

Ab update
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey i read all the 4 parts in one go

its just awsm u wrote very well👏

luvd krisha's  bonding

plse update next part soon

& do pm me plse
Tomorrow will post the next updates...

Careful people it says update'S'...

Till then g'night!!!

SO GUYZ AS PROMISED IVE UPDATED, AND AGAIN THANKS TO ALL MY READERS, YOU GUYZ REALLY ARE A PRIZED POSSESSION TO ME, REALLY LOVE YOU ALOT AND IM HAPPY THAT YOU GUYZ ENJOY MY WORK AND LOOK FORWARD TO READ IT, NOW NO MORE BAK BAK AND HERE GOES YOUR UPDATE...

THE MEETING

They arrived after half an hour from the given time (late comers!!), there was that lady whom we've seen in my cousin's birthday party what was her name Umm... Yeah Sunaina aunty, an uncle, most probably her husband, and a boy who would evidently be Swayam. I noticed that the expression on his face was definitely not of an approving one, Good!! He is not convinced, i'm not convinced and I'll handle Shar, Case Dismissed. Hahaha...
The usual pleasantries were going on, the introductions were given, I was sitting there, staring everyone and hoping that all this ends soon. When mom called me and told me to bring Sharon.
"Shar, open the door. Mum is calling you downstairs. Come on, Girl be fast."And then the door opened and Sharon came out, she was looking so beautiful that I soo wanted to mess up her hairs and smudge her makeup so that, that Swayam don't like her but Alas!! I cannot do that, or else both the ladies of my house will gonna kill me. She came downstairs and I saw instant change in everybody's expression, the uncle aunty were smiling immensely and Swayam, he was shamelessly gaping at my sis. Suddenly an excitement came on his face, and all of a sudden he was very much interested in the conversation... I was so shocked!!
     Then Mom being Mom, send both of them to the terrace to TALK, what will they talk? They hardly know each other!!. I was impatiently waiting for them, I so wanted to know what they were discussing but mom was not letting me go. Finally after 15 minutes they came down and those 15 minutes were the most difficult minutes of my life, and what i saw was that Shar was blushing to core and Swayam, his face was completely flushed. Sunaina aunty asked Swayam about his opinion through eye contact and I was staring at them, finger crossed, hoping the answer to be negative, but again the situation went completely contradict to my wish. He, very conveniently, said yes. So, what next, my family was already very much ready for this relationship, and now they also said yes, 
Soo...The Big News Is

"SHARON IS GETTING MARRIED TO SWAYAM"
Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago
SO THIS IS THE NEXT UPDATE, AND THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR MY GUSSEY WALI AUNTY RJ, KHUSH HO JA DE DIYA SWARON KA CONVERSATION, WELL HONESTLY, WHEN I HAD PLANNED THE WHOLE STORY I HAVENT INCLUDED THIS SECTION BEFORE BUT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU GIRL IVE DONE IT SO ALLTHE SWARON FANS THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE A TREAT FOR YOU GUYZ!!!! HOPE YOU GUYZ WILL LIKE IT...

{STORY OF FIRST SIGHTED LOVE}

I was unable to digest the fact that how can this be true, how can Shar select this boy as his life partner in just one meeting. My this curiosity, unwillingly, dragged me to Sharon as I couldn't live with this mystery unsolved!!
  "Now Miss Sharon Ghai, would you plz do the honours of telling me that what kind of magic had Mr Swayam Shekhawat done on you, or was it some love potion, that you soo conveniently said yes to him", I stormed into our room, and started my interrogation, with sarcasm tripping from my every word.
  "Oh!! Kri, I just can't tell you how sweet and genuine he is!!"
  "Trust me, Shar I don't even want to know, I just want you to tell what happened on the terrace??"
  "Kri!! You are so rude... but still I'm gonna tell you as I cannot keep so much things within me for a longer time you see, so what happened is when we went upstairs..."

FLASHBACK IN THIRD PERSON'S VIEW:

"Plz have a seat", said Sharon when they reached the terrace, the journey till there was an awkward one, both of them wanted to talk to each other but were unable to muster enough courage. It was very new for both of them but still, it was something that will determine their future lives.
  "Yeah, ofcourse you also plz sit."
Both of them settled down, time was passing by and still no conversation started between them but then...
  "I know this is way too awkward, but still I think that since all this setup is for us, so that we could know each other, so I want to come out clear in front of you, at first when mom told me about this proposal and all, I was not at all interested, as I love someone else", Swayam's these words just broke Sharon's heart into pieces and tears started to welled up in her eyes, but on seeing her Swayam suddenly came close to her and said,
  "No, no plz don't cry, you didn't let me complete I said I WAS not interested,but at that time I didn't know that, that girl was you"
  "But that doesn't change the fact that you love somebody else", cried Sharon.
  "And what if I tell you that the girl I love is... YOU!!", replied Swayam with a grin.
With this declaration, Sharon's head shot up with shock written all over her face.
  "But I've never seen you before in my life!!"
  "I know you haven't seen me before but that is only your part of the story, whereas my story is a bit different... Umm... I've seen you before.", he answered a bit hesitatingly. 
"Where??"
"You remember that flower stall outside that college close to your house??"
"Yeah! That's Kria's college."
"I've seen you there... that day the traffic was so high, and I was so pissed off because of that, I was cursing the people, I was cursing the system, i was cursing every single thing... but then my eyes fell on you, in all that chaos and noise, you were the only soul who was smiling, even though you were also a part of that traffic, but still you were calm, with that beautiful, heavenly smile on your angelic face, that smile... It just made all my complains vanish!! It was so divine... then a small girl came to you, she was selling flowers, and she offered them to you, the change in your expressions was evident, i could clearly see the pain, the sympathy in your eyes for that girl, and then you did something which made me fall head over heels for you, you took one flower from her and in return gave her all the money that you had in your pocket... your this small gesture proved that your were not only an outwardly beautiful girl, but also a beautiful, beautiful soul!!"
All this while Sharon was silent, she unable to comprehend that this man, sitting in front of him, had observed each of her tiniest actions so minutely, she was confused that how come this person's few words can suddenly make her feel beautiful, he had that magic to make her go all scarlet just by his few words!!!
"I know, Sharon it's hard to trust someone so fast, but believe me, from that day I hadn't spent a minute without thinking about your smile, your laughter, your kindness... Plz Sharon! I love you alot plz allow me the pleasure of living my entire life with you, I'll always keep you happy, I'll fulfill your every wish but plz plz don't say no to this relation, it was already very difficult for me to live with your memories  but now when I know that we could be together, trust me I'll not be able to live without you", the desperation in Swayam's voice was clearly visible, but he didn't knew that for whom he is doing all that efforts, is already convinced!!
After all how can Sharon say no to such a man who loves her so much, for whom Sharon is his whole world, what else can a girl ask for!!
"Yes!!"
"What??"
"My answer... It's yes"
"Really...you are joking!! ...Sorry, i mean, you really mean it",Swayam was so confused, he was just not able to register the fact that Sharon had actually said YES!!
"Swayam, i'm not joking, and for the last time my answer is Yes!!"
"Thank you so much",and with that, he unconsciously hugged her.
"Swayam, you are choking me"
"Oh!! I'm sorry", and he let her free.
"It's okay, now shall we go down, everybody is waiting", asked Sharon. 
"Yeah! Ofcourse", and they both went downstairs.

THIRD PERSON VIEW ENDS

"Oh Kri, i can't tell you... he was so romantic, i just can't help but love him more'n'more", saying that Shar lied down on the bed with a stupid grin stuck on her face.
    Whereas, on the other side, I was burning with anger on that 'so called' ROMANTIC SWAYAM.

"THE BEST RELATIONSHIPS
               USUALLY BEGIN UNEXPECTEDLY"

Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago
MY ONE SPECIAL THANKS TO MY CUTIEPIE RADZ, THANKS LOVE FOR CONSIDERING MY FAVOUR AND ACTING ON IT LOVE YOU SO SOO MUCH FOR THAT!!!!

MAIN CHAHTI TOU SECRETLY APKO PM BHI KR SAKTI THI BUT WANTED TO SHOW MY AFFECTION FOR YOU IN PUBLIC SO THATS WHY POSTING IT HERE!!!

LOVE YOU BACHA FOR YOUR LOVE
Lawrentian_214 thumbnail
   You wrote an all new update just to fulfill my wish? Are you like seriously serious? I mean I'm just... I'm just speechless and astonished right now as to how to react to this. It really really means a lot to me and I can't "Thank" you enough for this. This update has managed to corner a special place in my heart and will always remain there till I die. I really appreciate the fact to portray Swayam the way he is and have always been. The way he looks at Sharon, the way he admires her, the way he acknowledges every minute good deed done by her and above all, the way he "LOVES" her unconditionally, has been so aptly described in this update. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much for this. I can't tell you that how happy I am and how special I am feeling!
   The best part of the update according to me was Swayam's realization of having his dream to become a reality very soon and the fear of being rejected by Sharon (as always) has been depicted very carefully around the plot which is appreciable. Girl, you're a gem of a person but today you have proved yourself as a gem of a writer for its readers!
   Thanks all over again for this lovely, superb, fabulous, marvelous, amazing and brilliant update!

P.S. I am sorry for snapping at y ou the other day and being a heck of a fool.. Waise bhi dost hote kis liye hain! 😉
-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Yaar di loved it
KRiya is soo damn possessive abt her sis😆
Well swayum ki entry n everything ws jst amazing
m vry happy dat u portrayed swayum's character the way he always have been😊
D way swayum fell for her at d 1st sight
d way he admires her
d way he notices her every action
d way he respects her
 N moreover d way he loves her
everything thing ws awesome
swayum ka confession😊
akhir sharon ko bhi manna pada😆

Lekin jab tak kriya zinda hai bichare swayum ki journey utni simple nai rehne wali😉😆😆
kriyam read karne me bohot maza ayega😆😛😛

n ab rey ki bhi karwado yaar
Rey ki ntry direct swaron ki shaadi me hogi  kya as swayum's bro or bff I guess

ab rey ki entry n kriyam ki masti chaahiye bas😳
pretty plzzz
Love u loadzzz
🤗

radz

Edited by foramradhika - 9 years ago
-Baatcutter- thumbnail

Originally posted by: resplendent26

MY ONE SPECIAL THANKS TO MY CUTIEPIE RADZ, THANKS LOVE FOR CONSIDERING MY FAVOUR AND ACTING ON IT LOVE YOU SO SOO MUCH FOR THAT!!!!

MAIN CHAHTI TOU SECRETLY APKO PM BHI KR SAKTI THI BUT WANTED TO SHOW MY AFFECTION FOR YOU IN PUBLIC SO THATS WHY POSTING IT HERE!!!

LOVE YOU BACHA FOR YOUR LOVE

Awww didz thank you sooo muchhh😳
Bt well mujhe yeh kehana tha ki
kisi mahapurush ne kaha hai ki FRIENDSHIP MEIN NO SORRY NO THANK YOU😛

bt well yeh MUJHPE kal se apply hoga coz abhi mujhe apko thank you kehna hai😉

N rahi baat favour ki WHAT FAVOUR??😲
Oh hello me ap pe koi favour nai kar rahi hui😡
FRIENDSHIP me koi favour nai hota

Oh god didz apko na Friendship ke RULES ko revise kar lena chahiye
I guess ap bhul gai ho🤣

So nxt tym agar favour bola na toh mein apse baat nai karugi

Keep smiling