MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guyz thank god my net started working and I'm able to post my next update ⭐️ but first of all i want to thank all my readers radz, avi and lawren and even the silent readers tinad3, star94. thank you so much guyz πŸ‘ it really meant a lot to me 😳 but this time plz try not only just liking it but post a comment as well your opinions matter a lot to me!!! πŸ˜Š

"THE PROPOSAL"

Later that night, I was reading my novel in study room and Sharon was sleeping in our room, when mum came to me. She was wearing a grave expression, and I instantly understood that something was wrong, I kept my book aside and sat there so she can discuss whatever is bothering her.
"Mom, is there something you want to tell me?", I asked.
"Errr!!..., Yeah,Actually it is about Sharon", she replied hesitatingly.
"Mom, is everything alright? Did she had a fight with you, Mom you know how she is, but she is ...,"
"Stop it, once you are started it's so difficult to stop you, Grandma, we didn't had any fight it's something else I want to discuss", she sighed.
"Okay, so I'm all ears to you, say it"
"You remember that aunt we met tonight in the party?", mum asked.
"Yeah, Of course,  how can I forget her, your 'so called bestie' because of whom you completely forgot us", I replied with a pout.
"Stop your this act, Miss drama queen, so I was saying that lady, her name is Sunaina Shekhawat. While we were just updating each other about our lives, she told that she had a son, and these days she is finding a girl for him...", she hesitatingly continued when I didn't replied,"So!! When she saw Sharon, she really liked her and..."
"And what mum??"
"And SheSendAProposalForHer", she said all this in one go.
"Mom, what are you saying? I'm not getting a single word please, say it slowly"
"Fine, SHE_SEND_A PROPOSAL_FOR_HER", she replied, stretching each word and immediately closed her eyes.
As soon as these word were making sense to me, a havoc 
started in my mind,'my sis is going away from me!!', 'someone is stealing her from me!!', 'now she'll consider someone else more important than me!!', 'she'll not be with me everytime!!', 'she'll share her secrets with someone else!!', No I cannot let this happen, I cannot share my sis with anyone... These were the first thought which came into my mind when my eyes fell on my mum, I saw that she was tensed, but why? Oh! no! she is convinced with this proposal and she wants me to accept this as well, so I calmed myself down, and tried to think rationally,  to understand my mum's point of view. And at that time, things started to clear up in front of my eyes, she is right in a sense, as Sharon is at the age which is somehow appropriate for marriage and also she had that felling which shows that she really wanted to enter her new phase of life. Ah! These were the harsh realities but now, when are crystal clear in front of me, I cannot deny them and might be that boy... wait a minute...who's this boy??
"Mom, what is this boy's name? "
"Swayam, Swayam Shekhawat. I also have a pic of him, wait a minute ill show you"
And out of somewhere, mum took out a pic of this Swayam. 

Okay, he is fine, but my Shar is one out of a million girl.

"He is done MBA, and right now handling his father's business, he is a very sensible and intelligent boy Kri, trust me. I have read about him many times in the newspaper. ", and here my mum started praising him as if he is 'her son'.

"Okay, fine I don't have a problem, but still I'm not convinced", I came out clear in front of her.
"I'm damn sure, when you'll meet him he'll definitely be able to fully convince you!!... Okay, now come on its too late, go to sleep tomorrow they are coming for lunch and ill need your help"
"Mom, that's not fair you didn't tell me they are coming tomorrow,  Shar doesn't know anything about all of this, you cannot do that with her"
"Baby, I'm telling you now and as far as Sharon is corcerned, we are not going to fix their marriage tomorrow,  it's just a meeting for both of them so that they can know each other, and don't worry she is my daughter I'll handle her she is not stubborn like you she'll understand, and now you go to sleep it's already too late."
"Fine, I'm going to sleep, and afterwards you don't come to me to help you convince her okay.", I said making faces.
"Fine, I'll not come." And with that she left me to burn with anxiety because of this new development. Ah! Mom, I hate you for that!!

"SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA ACCEPT THE FACT THAT CERTAIN THINGS WILL NEVER GO BACK TO WHAT THEY USED TO BE"

Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago
And here goes the next part...

THE PREPARATION

Early next morning, I felt an earthquake had struck my room, when there was a loud thud at the door and Sharon came thundering into our room wailing like a maniac, at first I thought I was dreaming but when she started shaking me, I realised...'Ah!! This Is Reality'.
"Kri, you know mom had just invited some boy to see me she wants me to get married. How can she do that? She didn't even tell me any thing about it last night, don't you think it's unfair? I mean it's my life I have all the rights to know about it..." And here goes my melodramatic sister. While she was telling me about all the 'atrocities' mum had done to her, I spared a glance at the door and saw the culprit standing there with a puppy face telling me to convince her. Oh!! Mom, I so knew it.
'Okay!! Now I have to control the situation. Fine mom you'll have to pay for it', i told all this to mom through my eyes and with great relief, she left the room leaving me behind to deal with my sis.
"Shar, listen to me, I agree with you, mom was wrong on her part for not telling you about it, but every cloud has a silver lining, I mean, what's the problem in meeting that boy, no one is telling you to marry him right here right now, it's just a meeting, you'll always have the option to say No, you see and who knows might be this boy is the Prince Charming for whom you are waiting... Think about it Girl, it's not such a bad deal." And with that I knew I've won the battle. No one can beat me,you see I'm THE BEST, I thought and patted my back.
"Yeah, I think you are right, I guess I'm unnecessarily fussing about it, Okay so I'll see what I'll wear today", and, still confused yet convinced, Sharon went to our to do favourite work i.e dress selection and I returned to my favourite work i.e sleeping...
    In the afternoon, a chaos was going on in my house, everyone was just running here and there. Paa was standing at door as they'll come right now only, and my mum, she was running from the kitchen to the dinning room and then again to the kitchen, doing several chores together, and Shar, wait a minute... where is Sharon? Oh my god!! for the past three hours she had locked herself in our room doing god knows what?
   "Shar, what on earth are you doing in there since 3 hours? Open the door! For heaven's sake, i also had to get ready. Open the door right now, or else I'll call mom, and you know very well what'll happen next." My threatening worked and the very next moment, the door opened and a completely alien room came into my view, a dirty, messy, completely out of order room. All our dresses were scattered on the bed, the makeup was a mess and all my favourite jewellery was dangling from the drawers ready to suicide anytime. And then my eyes fell on my sis, and for one second I just forgot about all the mess that she had created, she was looking so beautiful and divine and serene and what not!!

But then again the room came into my view,
"Shar, what the hell Girl, what have you done to the room? It's all a mess", I shouted at her but she paid no heed at it.
"Kriii!!!, I'm feeling so nervous what'll they ask me? What if they don't like me? What if their son comes out as a complete jerk? Oh!! Kri, I'm so tensed."
"Okay Shar, now don't worry, everything will gonna be fine. And will you please leave the room, I also need to get ready, but first of all I've to make up the room...Shar, why do you always have to mess Girl, now who..." And before I could say anything else, she rushed out of the room sensing my heated accusations. 

MOST OF THE TIME, WE DENY THE HARD
        TRUTH, RATHER THAN FACING IT!!!
-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AmazingggπŸ‘
Loved it

my sis is going away from me!!', 'someone is stealing her from me!!', 'now she'll consider someone else more important than me!!', 'she'll not be with me everytime!!', 'she'll share her secrets with someone else!!', No I cannot let this happen, I cannot share my sis with anyone..

Dis deffineatly touched ma heart😭😊😊
Superb linesπŸ˜›

Lagta hai sharon se shaadi karne ke liye swayam ko pehale Kriya ko manana padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Ahaaa hyper sharon😊
After all kriya ki behen haiπŸ˜‰

Geeta Maa ka puppy faceπŸ₯±
I cn so imagine datπŸ˜†

I agree kriya is THE BEST wen it cums to convincing

Sharon maan gai
Swayam ki toh bale bale after all sharon milne ke liye maan gai 
kitni badi baat haiπŸ˜‰

I jst love krisha's character
Dey r sooo cuteeeπŸ˜ƒ

Nw waiting fot Reyam's entry

Nxt prt is surely gng to b vry exciting
Cnt w8😭
Plz jaldi update karna

Dis ws surely a badaaa wala chappy

Thankz for d pm

P.S- Bade chappy ke liye bada comment

P.S.S- I m First again

Love u loadzπŸ€—

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it..
i loved krishas bond...
waiting for my kriyaansh moments..
next time plzz pm me...
Well guyz do me a favour, 

plz introduce my ff in your friend list 

it'll be very helpful to me!! πŸ˜³
avi_arsha_kr thumbnail
Wow... 😳

Kya baat hai yaar...fantastic updates πŸ˜ƒ
Aur voh bhi 2-2 πŸ˜‰

Loved Kria's thoughts when her mom told her about Sharon's marriage proposal
πŸ‘
So emotional 😭 ...yet so pure and real 😳
True and blissful sis relation πŸ‘

Sharon creating a havoc in the room for getting ready πŸ˜†
But she looked KHOOBSURAT 😳

Kria's reaction on seeing the room 😲 πŸ˜†

πŸ‘

Lovely updates...both 😳

SWARON milan karwa diya hai...ab KRIYAANSH ka milan karwa do 😳 ...jaldi se πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for my KRIYAANSH πŸ˜‰ 😳

⭐️

Thanks for the pm dear 😊

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Lawrentian_214 thumbnail
Double update this time? A natural shocker to me which was as always a pleasant one. I seriously wanted to say that please increase the pace as I am eager to read it over and over without any obstacles and here your double update jumps in. Waise he toh nahi kehte hain ke "Dil ko dil se raah hoti hai". πŸ˜‰
  Well, coming to the update, it was as always superb and uh-mazing. I must say that I have to take some classes from you when it comes to fiction writing because you're going yo be nearly perfect very soon. Applause to you for a perfect update and keenly waiting for SwaRon or KriYansh conversation!!
So guys did you considered the favour I want from you guyz!! ❓

Do let me know!!!

And yeah lawren! I'll call you Rj from now on, you see I'm not used to calling you lawren!!

Thank you guyz for liking my work, it's really very appreciating, ☺️

and tell me something when should I update the next part as I've already written it!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago
-Baatcutter- thumbnail

Originally posted by: resplendent26

Well guyz do me a favour, 

plz introduce my ff in your friend list 

it'll be very helpful to me!! πŸ˜³

I ws thinking d sme😊
Bt u c m vry lazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
so I ll pm ma frndz tomorrow
-Baatcutter- thumbnail

Originally posted by: resplendent26

So guys did you considered the favour I want from you guyz!! ❓

Do let metknow!!!

And yeah lawren! I'll call you Rj from now on, you see I'm not used to calling you lawren!!

Thank you guyz for liking my work, it's really very appreciating, ☺️

and tell me something when should I update the next part as I've already written it!! πŸ˜‰

Update readyyπŸ₯³
Yippe

Mujhse puchoge den...
update it tomorrowπŸ˜†