Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Whatevea...I find Gautam way better than Dimpy.

Coming to parent thing...Gautam didnt abuse her parents instead notified with respect that her father is a lawyer. I don't see any thing wrong here.

But why ?
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If talking abt dimpi's dad us bad than how cum every1 Is saying dat since gautam has grownup widout dad... He is attached himself 2 Punz... Now isnt this goin on family...
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: addiction

If talking abt dimpi's dad us bad than how cum every1 Is saying dat since gautam has grownup widout dad... He is attached himself 2 Punz... Now isnt this goin on family...

+1

She herself told once... He doesn't have father so he is finding... Father figure in puneet... Isn't it going on family
Edited by -MONA- - 9 years ago
Pooja-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: addiction

Huh ?  Punz is not his biological father so the way he is always with punz, people comment BASED ON HIS BEHAVIOUR IN THE HOUSE. 

Plus this is not about IF members, it is about HMs dragging family  unnecessarily.

Edited by Pooja-- - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dimpy has made dis a big just for footage.
Tomorrow let's  C da epi.
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dimpy is using the Tanna formula for sympathy which always backfires !

Pooja-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-

Dimpy has made dis a big just for footage.

Tomorrow let's  C da epi.

I agree that dimpy does have tendency to drag.
Pooja-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

Dimpy is using the Tanna formula for sympathy which always backfires !

Agreed that dimpy was wrong in dragging. But dont you think gg was also wrong to unnecessarily dragging her father in convo ?
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dimpy can talk about Gautam's character. She can say he used Diandra etc. (Which by the way Diandra will clear in tomorrow's episode). But Gautam cannot point out Dimpy's character?
I don't think Gautam took Dimpy's father out of disrespect. I reserve my opinion till episode is aired.

Dimpy is desperate for footage now.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pooja--

Thats your pov so must be respected.  Dimpy today bajaoed gg in confronttion. He literally had to run away as he had no logical answers. His only tactic is yo provoke people with tangent, snide remarks while talking while keeping a cool, poker face. 

He will start like.. Agar dimaag ho to bataana chahunga or Agat sochane ki kshamata hain or I know you are a big star aaashiqui me etc

So people get irritated in the beginning and react and do not listen to other arguments and then he comes across as sensible , cool guy who wants to talk "nice"  but opposite party is not cooperating.

Thats all he can do. But dimpy is different. She does not react so easily and puts more emphasis on logical convo, picking on words and pointing out fallacies. Hence not easy to win argument against.

Firstly I am not Gautam fan, and my favorite contestant changes every day based on context and situation. In today's context Gautam went to Dimpy to confront why Dimpy keep saying he used her in the  game not to provoke , So in my view he didn't do any wrong. In fact it's Dimpy who went and stuck to Gautam knowing he has vote bank. 

Dimpy is a kind of lady who has capacity to irk Gautama Buddha forget Gautam alone. Naturally she went on to her blame mode and later as usual she cried foul again. When she opens her mouth ...it's so irritating ðŸ¤¢ and can't stand her. I can never ever like a lady who bitch 24x7.

Edited by So-Sweet - 9 years ago