Dimpy vs Gautam

nadalfan8989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
According to Promo, GG said something about Dimpy's dad being a lawyer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gg was wrong to bring her dad. I am sure it will be supported as well with comments like so what is wrong in it ?  This show should be limited to actions within the house.
Dimpy was right. She did not say anything about his parents. Play within rules. Cheap potshots for footage
madeinindia thumbnail
as per the precap dimpy made a mountain out of a molehill...gautam jus said that ki tum lawyer ki beti ho n all this does not suit you...i never thought that being a lawyer's daughter is an insult...
honestly i like dimpy n gautam individually but dimpy is now dragging this topic way too much..i m sure its not about that comment shes just angry with him for not supporting her...
also as per her gautam used her n sonali...didnt she say that sonali is using gautam when she entered as a wc...
now lets see what he said to her which made her cry...kal ka epi dekh ke hi pata chalega..
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nadalfan8989

According to Promo, GG said something about Dimpy's dad being a lawyer.

Baba GG's Good Book's Rule No. 1

He can talk about anyone's family. And Yet he gives gyan - to NOT talk about his family.

😉

Family is always off limits.
nadalfan8989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dimpy says GG is a fake and a user. Diandra herself came to the house and supported GG after what she saw.
Sonali said she was using Upen and GG.

I am a bit confused.

Then GG comments on her father being a lawyer, hear comes the waterfall. I didn't realize it but Pritam was right about her from the start.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In today's episode,

Dimpy tries to tell him 'she didn't get any appreciation for the support she has given him'

Baba GG's reply " baat karna Sikh lo. Classy nahi ho tum"

😆 😆

Ab tak toh sahi thi ladki.. jab tak Baba ki cheerleading karti thi. Ab kuch bol diya toh class chala gaya uska.   🤔

Self-righteous, self-obsessed Gulati. 🤢
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madeinindia

as per the precap dimpy made a mountain out of a molehill...gautam jus said that ki tum lawyer ki beti ho n all this does not suit you...i never thought that being a lawyer's daughter is an insult...

honestly i like dimpy n gautam individually but dimpy is now dragging this topic way too much..i m sure its not about that comment shes just angry with him for not supporting her...
also as per her gautam used her n sonali...didnt she say that sonali is using gautam when she entered as a wc...
now lets see what he said to her which made her cry...kal ka epi dekh ke hi pata chalega..

valid points
+1

👏
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dimpy is excellent when it comes to logical arguments. Gg got. First hand of experience of this. He tried to be smart but had to finally run away. His overbearing attitude, look I am the smartes and coolest here attitude is very nauseating. You is under illusion. Listen to great gg. Dude get life , dictator task is long over. Now do something interesting.
Dimpy hats off for superb arguments.⭐️
madeinindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja--

Gg was wrong to bring her dad. I am sure it will be supported as well with comments like so what is wrong in it ?  This show should be limited to actions within the house.

Dimpy was right. She did not say anything about his parents. Play within rules. Cheap potshots for footage

gautam jus said that shes a lawyer's daughter theres nothing personal in it...
i have been watching livefeed n i know how much of poison she has been  spewing against gautam..
i understand that she supported him alot n in return she wanted him to support her but now shes dragging it way too much...this whole thing is going to be blown out of proportion in the same way like it happened during gautam's captaincy about that whole sonali candy thing...
trust me its not about family its just  that shes angry with him for nor supporting her...