Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Btw, shekar was viraj's coach rt? A guru jealous of his student? He so needs a counsellor 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya1804

Ah finally Ritesh out of the show and our lives πŸ˜†

I wish Rupan hadn't been there/ was not paying attention - then him revealing Aman to people who already know would have been even more hilarious πŸ˜† I can't believe he is that stupid though πŸ˜†
Viraj stopping them with his hand and everyone emerging was so filmy - god πŸ˜†
Yes disappointed with Shekh's motive - I guess he was his friend who coached him and got him into shooting? And then maybe competed in competitions as well which Viraj eventually won. 
Shekhs's comparison of Priyanka and Nisha was well done - I guess this is where the Eklavya part comes in? Nisha will self-train with Viraj as support since Shekhs won't coach her.
Precap brings a lot of questions - this is getting way too fast suddenly - Aman, Nisha, Kirti, Dolly (I guess her family reaction and stuff will be brought in as well?) are all kind thrown in a mix together. 

@bold You won't believe..I said the same thing to my mother. Ritiesh shouting the truth and the gang replying.."we all already know" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh yes...Viraj stopping with his hand part was too filmy. 

Shekhs is one character who goes on irritating me...πŸ˜† Sorry team Shekhs..πŸ˜† He is disappointing. What help can Gaya be? πŸ˜† He should have taken Priyanka's help. This revenge track now is so boring. I wish Nisha had gotten into shooting without all this nonsense and got into practice. 
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlingruhi

@Anju i will help you to shoot sheks.. which one do you prefer.. pistol or rifle..? or some other option..

Or shal we use a psychiatrist to destroy him mentallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow thanks to join me in this missionπŸ˜ƒ
I think pistol is enough for sheksπŸ˜†
Ya this idea is also gud we can destroy him mentally...😈
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Prachi Shekhar just like that openly talks his mind and heart out in the open..πŸ˜† So stupid. He did the same in the secret planning time too..πŸ˜† with Gaya..And him being in the penthouse at that time was ???? 
I think it's the same place where Viraj dealt with Aman's Chacha..πŸ˜†
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣 Completely agree. What was shekhs doing in Viraj's penthouse that late? πŸ˜† It was so absurd πŸ˜† And how many times will Buaji change her dress? Had hoti hai yaar πŸ€£
Yes, looks like Ram Singh has been replaced πŸ˜† 
Edited by priya1804 - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Arya
Shekhs is so confusing. CVs are more confused than Shekhs and driving us mad..πŸ˜•
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anju_S

Wow thanks to join me in this missionπŸ˜ƒ
I think pistol is enough for sheksπŸ˜†
Ya this idea is also gud we can destroy him mentally...😈

We have to name our mission... but we can members to our target listπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. 

coming to pistol.. it must be used for sheks and psychiatrist must be used for Gaya😈.. what you say?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Raam Singh is still in the jungle. Very unprofessional of Viraj..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am sure Shekhs was in the penthouse to steal the magic ointment..seems like his bullet wound has been healed perfectly..πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Btw, shekar was viraj's coach rt? A guru jealous of his student? He so needs a counsellor 

May be they started their career together and viraj got more success and due to some issues he became coach??This is so lame..We had made him step brother of viraj and all .So no Karan -Arjun.Jus for jealousy he is doing all these?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

May be they started their career together and viraj got more success and due to some issues he became coach??This is so lame..We had made him step brother of viraj and all .So no Karan -Arjun.Jus for jealousy he is doing all these?

I am very disappointed that it's just jealousy...😭😭
No Karan Arjun Aayega now..πŸ˜†