Article:Double trouble in Sanam's life in Zee TV's Qubool Hai

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Double trouble in Sanam's life in Zee TV's Qubool Hai

Year 2015 will bring in lot of twists and turns in Zee TV's Qubool Hai (4 Lions films).

As per the ongoing track, Tanveer (Amrapali Gupta) is trying all means to kill Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti) but all her efforts have been proven futile. 

But here we have an exclusive dope.

Well, Sanam (Aditi Gupta) will start liking Aahil (Karanvir Bohra) and to get his love she will try to kill Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti).

(Surbhi and Aditi both play characters with the name Sanam)

And on the other hand, Aahil will think it's his mother Tanveer who is behind the murderous' plan. 

We called Amrapali for a quote but she was unaware about the entire development.

Watch the particular sequence unfold in coming days.

Edited by tastahnin - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

Year 2015 will bring in lot of twists and turns in Zee TV's Qubool Hai (4 Lions films).

As per the ongoing track, Tanveer (Amrapali Gupta) is trying all means to kill Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti) but all her efforts have been proven futile. 

Well, Sanam (Aditi Gupta) will start liking Aahil (Karanvir Bohra) and to get his love she will try to kill Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti).

And on the other hand, Aahil will think it's his mother Tanveer who is behind the murderous' plan. 

We called Amrapali for a quote but she was unaware about the entire development.

LOL... She was unaware of what her story was about? that is soo funny. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I always knew that Sanam 2 was playing some sort of game! I think what she is going to do, is try to kill Sanam, knowing she will be saved by Tanveer, because of the will! Also, at the same time, Sanam will think that Tanveer is setting up "Attempted killings" and then saving her, to look good in Aahil's eyes!

The actual truth is that Sanam 2 is doing all the attempts, knowing FULL well that Tanveer will save Sanam! As she does this, Tanveer will look GOOD in Aahil's eyes, and Sanam will start to look bad. Because Tanveer will continue to set up "Fake attempts" of accidents etc for herself and make it look like Sanam is after her! So after awhile Sanam will start to look ungrateful and cunning in Aahil's eyes! At least THAT is what Sanam 2 is HOPING will happen! But maybe the REVERSE happens and Aahil starts to think his MUM is trying to kill Sanam, and at the same time accusing SANAM of trying to kill her!

Maybe FINALLY he will figure out that she is setting up these 'attempts' and then saving Sanam to look good in front of HIM, and at the same time is trying to be a "Bechari" in front of him by showing how Sanam is ill treating her, even though she is such a GOOD Mother in law! Hopefully 2015, will bring back Aahil's flash frozen brain back into action!

I think Sanam 2 has not told SASEH the REAL reason why Tanveer no longer wants Sanam to die! Yeah she starts "Liking" Aahil, coz she notices how hot he is and how rich! LOL. I also dont think she wants Sanam to die, coz then Aahil wont get his money! She is hoping by doing these "Chaals" she will get Aahil to hate Sanam and send her away, so SHE can take her place! Dream on "Creepy toe!" Mui kambakat Mari! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mera Ahil will become akal mand soon but as well as will be falling in another den ðŸ¤£ tfs 
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
TFS, QH mai kuch be hosaktha hai
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

May I ask where this "spoiler" article was from originally?
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danitrini

May I ask where this "spoiler" article was from originally?

Tellychakkar 
flora212 thumbnail
yes ðŸ˜›
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora212

Mera Ahil will become akal mand soon but as well as will be falling in another den🤣tfs

i think 2-3 saal toh lagenge hi ahil ko apna full brain wapas milne mein?😆
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

i think 2-3 saal toh lagenge hi ahil ko apna full brain wapas milne mein?😆

nahi agle 6 months tak  hojayega agar cvs ko apna khud ki akal miljaye ðŸ¤£ Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago