I guess that call for manyata was from uday
Continue plz
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW!! excellent update dear..loved it
wittydragon thumbnail
Lovely update Humaira sis bt I guess I forgot wht happened in past. 😉. Who's tht girl in FB with Uday? & wht's the mystery behind Vijay's last line ' not again'. Ws there ManVeer break-up? And Jay-Rohan-Manyata trio ws v.enjoyable. So funny 😆.Bechara Rohan. Update ASAP
arshiforever217 thumbnail
Humaira appi very nice. Please pst next part.. 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyy sis hows u...
well im really sry for posting my comment soo much late.. actually mujhe jana parh gaya without informing u all... ðŸ˜’
but i had read ur story earlier...

and now coming to update.. now i know infact not now very long time back that uday manyata in past were in relationship.. and uday had done something bad which lead to break their relationship... and manyata to hate him.. and uday coming in plane that vijay saw and taunt him later on.. the tthing he saw was his and manyata's pic that they took together  or it was manyata's pic... and smiled becox he still misses her and remebers the golden old times.. 
And sees now what their destiny is doing that they r bringing manveer again.. mannie is talking to her X and thinking him as her smile buddy.. and uday too... and now i thought that u do good that for not letting manveer meet eachother... if manyata could have seen him or got to know about him then things might got worse... and my six sense is saying very soon manveer will meet each other and there will be a veryy big Dhamkaaa... ðŸ˜ƒ and wow manyata still remebers the day that uday made her birthday special... and wowww Rohan is sooo sweet... always tries to make manyata laugh... and that date too he tried to make it special as well by letting manyata meet her family... and i feel that rohan is falling for her or he had already.. but through his ideas he would bring manveer closer by removing their all misunderstandings... ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Humaira sis plzzz ab to uppdate kardoo its been much time... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 8 years ago
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey Humairaa really loved the updates coming to chap 11 really loved it...i just have the feeling this guy was uday...i wonder when will u reveal it...and then uday thinking about his moment making me think it was manyata with him. like rohan even i want to know.

chap 12: hehe rohan though he could scare manyata but she already knew what her friend was upto... haha it took rahul a second to relaise what manyata actually said...i just loved the scene between rohan, j and manyata...who did rohan call and what information did he find out?...now im getting more suspicious and lol i know i keep asking u al the time were manveer together? who called manyata? was it uday and he told unnati to speak and when she gave the phne back to him it was uday listening?

please update next part soon really cant wait to read it and thanks for the pm