Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

WOW!! wonderful update...loved it dear... sorry for late comment... I am not well...just returned to IF after 23 days...

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

YEAH HUMAIRA SIS PLZZZ UPDATE... 
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Updateee Updateee Updateee Updateee Updateee Updatee Update Update Update Update Update Update
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
update...kahan ho  humaira Sis Aap...
Paridi1234 thumbnail
hii please update your story
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
heyyy Humaira Sis kab update karhogi yrrr Aappp... 
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you😊
humairaa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

Heyyy Humaira sis how r u... And u know when I saw ur pm for the update I was solo excited that we friends nowadays rarely visit if...so I was afraid if one of us could stop our story... But ur pm proved ne wrong... That no matter what happen and how much we get busy into our lives we would took out some time.. Rite... πŸ˜ƒ

And now i read ur story.. And it was totally good.. Especially telling story tale and thinking of fairy tale part was cute .. 😊 and u know sis still i think life is a fairy tale that someday we would get our Prince charming.. How much he was bad at past but as he loves trully so all his bad past would be forgiven...
U know sis nowadays im watching Miley Jab Hum Tum ''MJHT'' on Net Tune.pk so i was Soo much Love In MayUr And SaJan Love Story ...😊 i trully loved their couples... And AbhIya Of PKYEK.. And AR from DMG . And Lastly ManVeer from DEK... These 5 Couples R WorldBest Couples And Jodies... And Want Their Serial Season 2... But Its Difficult of Having It... πŸ˜”

Anyways ur Story Was Too Good...And Didn't know that how Could i explain my Feelings towards ur Story... And after reading it fully chapter i feel manveer had harsh breakup due to some musunderstandings and i guess when they would meet each other so all their sorrows would be finished... 😊 and loved that how in end uday remebers flashback and said those words... And in short ur all story's parts were very heart touching... 😊 and plzz dont think of discontinuing it...and thanx for the pm... 😊 and do update next part soon...😊

Hey sis, how you?😊
You know sis, I might end up disappearing but I will always come home, IF is like my home - it will always be apart of me
I know how you feel about the tv shows, I really wanted a few shows to continue eg, DEK but I guess it will always remain as an unfulfilled wish😭
Thank you so muchπŸ€— I'm so glad that you liked the update😳
Thanks for all the support😊
humairaa1 thumbnail

Thank you😊
humairaa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekra101

mindblowing⭐️.Thank you sweetieπŸ€—hope manyata and uday misunderstanding clear soon..I hope so tooπŸ˜‰loved uday's romantic mood😳.Lol, me tooπŸ˜‰don't dare 2 discontinue it sisu 😑😳.I'll try not touknow na it's a torture 2 read half storyI agree, I also dislike reading half a storyas u were also a reader onceπŸ˜† now both reader and writer.πŸ˜›I will always be a readerπŸ˜‰

Thank you for your support😊