Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advena thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh P!

Okay - you nearly have me in tears over this - no really - this wasn't a sex scene, or a love-making scene - it was SO much more than that.

"Abhi's heart dropped. You did this to her. You convinced her she was ugly. You made her hate herself. Regret buried itself in his heart like a knife. No words could take back what he had said. But maybe actions could make her forget."

#wipesawayatear

You are making it damned difficult not to love Abhi you know.

This was perfection. This was you as a writer, tugging on every damn heart string I have - every thought Pragya had, was echoing in my mind, making me close my eyes and peek through just to read the next line, and I LOVED how you didn't make this older Pragya some sort of sex-kitten or vixen - I loved how you made her real.

I loved that I could feel the palpable fear that she was unworthy, I loved that Abhi could feel it too,and that he recognised his role in creating those hesitant thoughts and I loved even more that he sought to fix them, with that adorable trademark 'off' that is somehow achingly sweet here.

You know what I loved the most though. I loved that it was him. Rakish, roguish, Abhi, the rockstar, the sex symbol for God knows how many women, showing Pragya, sensible, put together, OCD wala Pragya what sex is -what life is - messy, embarrassing, soul shaking ecstasy.

Oh I adored this P, I really did. It somehow reminded me of what real relationships are about, awkward firsts and the one person you are comfortable sharing them with.

Much Love,
A Edited by advena - 9 years ago
valschanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

*giddy with excitement*

I'm not sure if they should be doing this.. I mean they've been apart, estranged, for 10 months so to engage in a sexual activity is very risque. And then we have Pragya who seems rather.. forward, for want of a better word. But I guess it does make this story different than the other ones. Wonderful read, I hope you're enjoying writing this as much as us readers enjoy reading it! 

Edited by valschanya - 9 years ago
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RANI!! πŸ˜² Maradala!! πŸ˜†
UFF!! What shall I say!! Mindblowing is the only word that comes to my mind!! πŸ˜³

It was beautiful!! And so hot!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† I loved how you made Abhi realize Pragya's insecurities and how he understood him being responsible for it and trying to make up for it. 

I love this story Rani!! You are a fabulous writer!!

Lots of love to you!! Waiting for the next part..
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Holy already!! Res!! 

FANTASTIC

Every syllable is perfection and I am so happy

Yay!!! Great great work mylove!! Thank you :)

Thank you Mina!! πŸ€— As usual I have my own doubts all the time about what I write but so glad you liked it. First chapter in a while that you got to read in full. 

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

RANI! oh my.. this was really hot. I need to read from the beginning, but I have nasty habit of skipping to the ehem scenes☺️

Lovely! thank you for sharing this. Fab work. Please.. I request of you... more of THIS😈

Aashna! You bad girl! Go back and read in full now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you for reading though and I am so glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ And what do you mean by "THIS" missy? Please elaborate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Preeah

Res...

Gonna hate me for posting so many res'es, but I'm determined to reply to all the chapters and saving the spot will be a good reminder! πŸ˜³

Res! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: rbb1

Really good update beautifully written well done cannot wait to read more

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
putturani thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Its too hot to handle...specially in the office...awesome work...

Thanks Nilmi! πŸ˜³ Hope your coworkers didn't see your screen! 

Originally posted by: simsim25

Wow!

That was so hot! I loved it so much!

Gonna read it again!

This is fabulous! <3

Thanks Simsim!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Glad you enjoyed πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Rani it is amazing , so well written ..you managed to merge emotions and physical desires so well ..those two are making love not just sex..and thank you so much for using " chashmish " I love this nickname so much and I was always thinking that he will use it when they are finally in love but with the new name fuggy " I also start to love this name but not as much as chashmish " I do not think we will have that in the show so thank you for giving this moment to us " to me at least "  

Thank you so much Nuha! That's what I was going for - to show that it's more about the emotional than the physical for them. I'm glad you noticed the nickname Chashmish. The moment Abhi finally says Chashmish instead of Pragya is when one more barrier between them is knocked down. I don't think Chashmish is coming back in the show either, which is a shame because it has a nice counterpart "kishmish" which "fuggy" doesn't have.

Originally posted by: HARNIM

RAANI THIS WAS REALLY GOOD

thankyou for the update 
and yes i can't wait to read what happens next 
please update soon

Thanks Nimmi! Glad you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

Wow! Really nice story! Do update soon :)
You write so well. The last two parts made me blush so much! I am still blushing while writing this update

Thank you Khushi! Hope you've stopped blushing πŸ˜† Happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: MarGan

You've taken me for a ride with themπŸ˜‰...I've enjoyed a lotπŸ‘...Thank you for Update & the PM😊...

Next Update Soon,please😳...

Thank you MarGan! πŸ˜ƒ So happy you enjoyed the ride πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
putturani thumbnail

Originally posted by: advena

Oh P!

Okay - you nearly have me in tears over this - no really - this wasn't a sex scene, or a love-making scene - it was SO much more than that.

"Abhi's heart dropped. You did this to her. You convinced her she was ugly. You made her hate herself. Regret buried itself in his heart like a knife. No words could take back what he had said. But maybe actions could make her forget."

#wipesawayatear

You are making it damned difficult not to love Abhi you know.

This was perfection. This was you as a writer, tugging on every damn heart string I have - every thought Pragya had, was echoing in my mind, making me close my eyes and peek through just to read the next line, and I LOVED how you didn't make this older Pragya some sort of sex-kitten or vixen - I loved how you made her real.

I loved that I could feel the palpable fear that she was unworthy, I loved that Abhi could feel it too,and that he recognised his role in creating those hesitant thoughts and I loved even more that he sought to fix them, with that adorable trademark 'off' that is somehow achingly sweet here.

You know what I loved the most though. I loved that it was him. Rakish, roguish, Abhi, the rockstar, the sex symbol for God knows how many women, showing Pragya, sensible, put together, OCD wala Pragya what sex is -what life is - messy, embarrassing, soul shaking ecstasy.

Oh I adored this P, I really did. It somehow reminded me of what real relationships are about, awkward firsts and the one person you are comfortable sharing them with.

Much Love,
A

Advena, this may make me a sadist, but I can't tell you how much it means to me that this story nearly brought you to tears. It's a writer's dream to touch her readers, as you well know. And I have cried over TGNL many a time so I was very happy to return the favour. πŸ˜† 

As usual, you've hit upon what I was trying to convey here. This wasn't supposed to be about sex. Instead sex was the medium through which these two could finally connect. Unrealistic? Maybe, but I couldn't get it out of my head. 

Thank you!! I am so happy you liked it. And that you used the world "real" in there somewhere because I sometimes feel this plot should be categorized in the "fantasy" section. πŸ˜†
Edited by putturani - 9 years ago
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Please con't soon.
putturani thumbnail

Originally posted by: valschanya

*giddy with excitement*

I'm not sure if they should be doing this.. I mean they've been apart, estranged, for 10 months so to engage in a sexual activity is very risque. And then we have Pragya who seems rather.. forward, for want of a better word. But I guess it does make this story different than the other ones. Wonderful read, I hope you're enjoying writing this as much as us readers enjoy reading it! 

Hi Valschanya! 

You're right, practically speaking, they really shouldn't be doing this. But since when have our beloved Abhigya been practical? πŸ˜† I conceived Pragya as someone who feels like she doesn't have much more to lose in this marriage, but as both of us know, she's a little naive. And I did really enjoy writing it. This was one story that just wouldn't get out of my head so I had to write it.

Originally posted by: Diahh

RANI!! πŸ˜² Maradala!! πŸ˜†

UFF!! What shall I say!! Mindblowing is the only word that comes to my mind!! πŸ˜³

It was beautiful!! And so hot!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† I loved how you made Abhi realize Pragya's insecurities and how he understood him being responsible for it and trying to make up for it. 

I love this story Rani!! You are a fabulous writer!!

Lots of love to you!! Waiting for the next part..

DIAHH! πŸ€—You made the song "mardala" stick in my head the entire day! πŸ˜† 

You know, one of the first scenes that I thought up was Abhi trying to soothe Pragya's insecurities but then it somehow slipped through the outline. And then slipped back in the final. Which I am so happy it did because so many people seemed to have liked it. 

Thank you for your wonderful comment Diah! πŸ˜ƒ 

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So beautifully written πŸ‘!!!  Really hot ... but tastefully done!!!! Loved it!!!!

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rani! Have i replied here before? I don't remember. If not, i owe you a more comprehensive comment - sometime when i get around to re-reading it. For now, i will limit my comment to the last update.

I love how you have woven their emotions through their actions. Her aching vulnerability to him; his gnawing need to heal the one he has hurt the most. Each of their actions brings these facets out. And that my friend, is powerful writing.

I am not a big fan of smut for the sake of it. Not that i am a prude (or at least, i like to think i am not one πŸ˜†). But because sex, or its corollary - love making, is an extremely powerful narrative tool. But unfortunately majority fictions use it just for the heck of it. Just to have some sleaze in the story. However, when its used as a narrative device, it can rock your boat. And you have been doing so with this tale. πŸ‘

And - i just have to say this. Your writing is very ... polished. The care you take, the love you pour into the craft just shines through. Very well done Rani. And please - do keep writing.