Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update Rani! Awesome work once again. Especially the last line -
Better leave them alone than get tangled into gratitude that he didn't deserve.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im glad you posted it :)
It was fabulous Rani
nilmi thumbnail
Beautifully written... loved the update
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww ! I sooo did not want this to end... I think you should carry on! Lol amazingly written - absolutely loved the intimate scene between Abhi and Pragya - it was beautiful. So
Full of emotion and passion!! Absolutely love your writing style as well! Xx
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update lets hope things get better for them
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

grasshopper watch this space

rani

rani do i have to use words

rani i don't want to use words

why can't i just nonverbally subliminally telepathically somehow convey to you my response

because you know what you did, and what you do?! you create these feelings which bypass words. and then what am i supposed to do? how am i supposed to tell you what you achieved with words when it doesn't occur in words?

raniii

flailing

now then. i know you put some effort into crafting this so maybe i should try not to be some kind of limbic reptile and also put some effort into articulating. the problem with words though is that they don't catch the...ephemeral snores of one's response. you know.

OK. i really enjoyed the scene of abhi returning to arora house. loved the three different receptions he received. lightly sketched but we get a clear sense of the three strong and distinct personalities of sarla rodaadi and bb.

all this 'his wife'ing happening in abhi's mind full out slayed me. how am i talking? i am slain. idk must be vocalizing from the underworld.

the puja, and the richness it brings within the story to the characters and to the text and readers...i feel there is a richness, i wish i could explain better. basically i feel so happy to read a scene built around that.

his fingers itching with the kumkum. UFFF.

and him fading into the background?!!! i do not approve abhi!!! i do not approve!!!

it was really good to get abhi's voice here, thank you for choosing to do the chapter (an entirely appropriate word madam) from his perspective. i am wishing to know what's up with pragya but with this story both their sides are so compelling i can't really choose who i want to hear from XD

in conclusion, thanks for the update!!

Aww Minaji!! πŸ€— Okay firstly you should ALWAYS use words because you create magic and make me laugh unsuitably loud for dorm quiet hours when you do. πŸ˜† 

Ephemeral snores! Limbic reptile! πŸ€£ Now I want a drabble where Pragya insults him for his limbic-reptilianness! 

πŸ˜† hehehe still giggling asI read this over. Glad you liked the puja scene πŸ˜ƒ Next we'll get to hear from Pragya

Thank you Minaji!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒMade my day after a week of being MAD with KKB 

And DW Abhi will of course slide into Pragya's life and thoughts again very soon
Edited by putturani - 9 years ago
putturani thumbnail

Res! πŸ˜‰

Phir se res!

Phir se phir se res! πŸ˜†
putturani thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

Thanks for the update Rani! Awesome work once again. Especially the last line - 
Better leave them alone than get tangled into gratitude that he didn't deserve.

Thank you Simi! Glad you thought the finish was strong πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Asma-

Im glad you posted it :)
It was fabulous Rani 

Thank you Asma! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nilmi

Beautifully written... loved the update

Thank you Nilmi! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: x-Ri-Ri-x

Awww ! I sooo did not want this to end... I think you should carry on! Lol amazingly written - absolutely loved the intimate scene between Abhi and Pragya - it was beautiful. So
Full of emotion and passion!! Absolutely love your writing style as well! Xx

Thank you so much RiRi! πŸ˜ƒ Means a lot to hear it from a writer I really like. Don't worry though, this isn't close to ending at all! Keep your eyes peeled for the next part! 

Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice update lets hope things get better for them

Thanks Ray! πŸ˜ƒ Keep reading! 
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Atlast abhigya joined together.
Rani pls pm me when u update
Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this beautiful update... this is definitely one of my fav stories πŸ‘