Frequent Posters

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing part...
manorama still cold like ice...😆
dadi ji felt odd in air of her home...
arnav made akash realize his fault...
akash understood his lack in brother duty...
now he agrees for ArShi relation...
update soon,.,,,,,,,,,,,
rith123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shdhsjsbd. Dbxjsks.
^ that is what I have to say. No words. None at all. Other than so effing good. 

I was actually researching a math problem and got bored with circles, triangles, and the like and ended up on IF after many many months. And I found this. Suffice to say, circles and triangles are now the last thing on my mind.

Arnav's little speech to Akash was spot on. You can really fall in love at any age. Chronological age doesn't determine whether you are mature enough to handle relationships and being in love, people can be far more wiser than their age. That is something I sense in both Arnav and Khushi, a sense of maturity beyond their age but also a sense of stupidity which befits their age. It's a good balanace.
I am not sure what I feel about Manorama. I don't hate her, but I don't particularly like her. Maybe the next few chapters will help me not be so ambivalent about her.
The next chapter can't get here sooner.
Edited by rith123 - 9 years ago
Mamu768 thumbnail
Loved the last update. Heart to heart between Akashi and Arnav was a superb piece. All characters are developed very nicely, the story is extremely interesting and the plot grasping.
Looking forward to the next update.
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved this fabulous update
feel bad for arnav
as akash ignore him bcz of choti
good that akash understandhis mistake
loved arnav conversation with akash
that was heart touching and awesome
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry For the delay but life is sooo busy now.
I Have hard time to understand MANO Mami😕 I mean she good or bad? What is cooking in her mind?

Awww My poor Arnav baby, he need a hug🤗

But what is going to happen now with Arnav and Khushi?
Edited by opsyellow - 9 years ago
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saiyu, don't mind but bhai - bhai ka pyar, nal ka paani ki tarah hai...aur doosra vaala pyar filter ki paani ki tarah hai..teri vaje se hame filter paani ki aadat lag gayi ...chalo is baar tere liye nal ka paani pee liya, per ye ummeed hai ki agle baar filter paani milega vo bhi thoda flavor daalke 😉

On a serious note, there were a few interesting new developments in this chapter:  Devayani noticing changes in Manorama, and Manorama extending the peace treaty with the Gupta's, keeping up with her end of the bargain, and finally Akash and Arnav mending their relationship...log badal rahe hai tho soch bhi badlega, aur soch badlega tho story mein aur mazaa aayega 😃

Coming back the bhai-bhai section - At the end you had me wonder who the elder one was? For all the darn things Arnav has done and said before, he said and did all the right things and all that just by saying nothing but the truth, and the whole truth.  Loved how Arnav made Akash realize his short comings and his far sightedness in their relationship. The love baashan he gave Akash was simply superb. And the hug in the end just fixed everything between the brothers.

Khushi - chupa rusthum...a prankster to the core who really pushed Arnav to the edge. But, in a way I feel so good that I didn't get all judgmental about Arnav, else it would have broken my heart after this chapter.  He truly turned out to be a darling..Now you've put me in a dilemma as to who should I dote on - Arnav or Khushi.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Saiyyuji, loved this update a lot.
Arnav behaved with such maturity here that he even overtook his brother in that department.

But what surprised me  was that he says he is in love with Khushi and no one can ever come close to what she means and yet he is giving up so easily on her and on their love. 
Common Arnav, fight for your love.

Another surprise was the fact that Akash had helped Shyam and Anjali in their love affair. Does Don Mannu know about it???

The saddest part for me was Manorama extending her affectionate hand towards Anjali only to keep the end of her deal. 
The day the harsh truth will be out, has she ever thought how Anjali would feel? How will she face her husband and her son on that day???

Saiyyu, I am dreading the day the truth will be out.

abcdefg1234567 thumbnail
Wonderfully written long awaited conversation between brothers. I liked how they have finally broked the wall. I hope someday Arnav-Aman does the same. I know it's demand of the story but I missed Arnav-Khushi interaction in this part. Thanks for PM. Waiting for next part. 
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Brilliantly written!!!!
The brothers heart to heart convo was just superb!! Your writing definitely brought out the emotions you wanted them to potray👏... So Arnav n khushi are no more together ... Let's see where this incident leads them too... Waiting
BTW I am not  getting PMs for your updates anymore... I used to get them previously ... Do send me pm if u update..
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 7B:

This chapter put things in a better perspective, both for Khushi and Manorama. Remember I was confused about Khushi's silence, and even felt that it was exaggerated, if not uncalled for? I no longer feel that. To know that her hurt stems more from Arnav's wrong behaviour towards Aman than Sheetal's towards her says a lot about the girl. Way to go, I shall say.

Amongst the lot, Manorama could be termed as the character tilting towards the negative; even so, it is difficult to put her off completely, simple because she does what she does for a reason, and a damn good one at that.

I hadn't counted on Khushi to hold her nerve, but she did, and quite confidently. Kudos to her for that.

Amidst all this, the news of the breakup does put a dampener (the argument presented by Khushi was commendable), but I know that the setback is temporary. And so I shall wait for the tide to change. 😊

Edited by Eccentrica - 9 years ago