Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: So_Naley

So satisfied with the episode and how the promo played out in context to the situation. *sigh of relief*

I was panicking for no reason at all.My faith in Viku is restored again. #VikkuRocks

It was so natural. So real. They confronted each other about the situation. Though it didn't go anywhere but succeeded in making Manik certain that she CANNOT see him with someone else. She cannot stay away from him. They way Baba mocked her 'We cannot be together' was legit hilarious. Mocking is right up Parth's alley. He is SO good at it!*fangurlpheels*
The way she pushed him. Hard. Likes he owns him. How could he lay eyes on another girl. My Ladoo was furious that he lied about Soha. The way she pounced on him. A gesture of anger mixed with a touch of envy and longing. My sweet little baby has it in her to be ferocious if need be. #proudMommy

Viku isnt producer its bbc entertainment ..vikku is mtv head and brings all this actors together ...producer is ruchi somethng and riter is vishal
-MKB- thumbnail
No naley he looked high on weed to me πŸ˜†
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Genie and Wish, I so long for your opinion on this episode.Especially the MaNan scene. Your words will make it even more poignant and elaborate the depth that it illustrated.

#YouAreMyTrueHeroes
-MKB- thumbnail
Diwali Night  revisited 
The way she slowly moved her hands up his arm and then to his cheeks but this time unconsciously they know that its love and they cant stay away from each other β€οΈ

Hai bawri yeh aashiqui...
Gustakh si yeh aashiqui
Bebakh bhi yeh aashiqui
Bekauf sinyeh aashiqui 
So_Naley thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

No naley he looked high on weed to meπŸ˜†

Could be. Have no idea how that would be though. Never been high on anything except chocolate. πŸ˜†

#InnocentSoul
#NeverHadADrink
#SmokeKarnaTaubaTaubaEdited by So_Naley - 9 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Naley smoking toh nahi but drinking toh I love 
Puch lo yaha..they call me bewdi πŸ˜†
So_Naley thumbnail
@fan145 IDC! Vikku is my codename for any creative related to KY2. My love for the name compels me to refer to them all as Vikku. Be it guy or a girl.

#LameLogic
#AdoreVikku
So_Naley thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Naley smoking toh nahi but drinking toh I love

Puch lo yaha..they call me bewdiπŸ˜†

I louuu bewda people. They are so much more interesting. My friends say the funniest things when they are high. πŸ˜†

In the phase of life I am in I try and be idealistic and stay away from any kind of addictions. Coz once I do get addicted to something, you CANNOT stop me from getting to it. And plus, people spill out all their secrets when they are drunk. We wouldn't want that, would we now?*evil smirk*Edited by So_Naley - 9 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Hahah I have nothing to spill
So i just drink and enjoy, its good sometimes to forget the world and drink
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah!Blissful and cute episode!! Nice . Will be back for more!!