Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I am Jagat Janani aka jagoo

Please the fairie queen dear let me join no pliss?

not yet...acha chalo ek gaana suna do..then you can join.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@TFQ - No physical intimacy, or his past has never been a fear for Nandini. She is sensible enough to understand that they are grown-ups and it is ok if one is more experienced or has been in relationship or else we cannot have her encouraging Cabir about second chances.
Her fears lies that their relationship is too extreme , there is just pain and that they are basically two individuals with different ideologies, so how far will they last. The fear of their ultimate separation- is her biggest and only fear. 

@MKB - How do you prefer your entering ?
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My genie is here also.
Shreya sing for us then we shall see.
I was thinking about how Nandu perceives love, I think her fears and expectations will be important to explore
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@BI - I think this is the point where Nandini might use Cabir-Raghav example to air out her fears about their love. I think when Manik is clear in his head that Nandini doesn't want to walk away and is just scared- he will look for options to remove that and give her a reason to stay, that is where I hope his realization lies. 

Nandini needs assurance , she is confused and also might start considering that their relationship is not that toxic. Fab5 patching up, her being around him will give her reasons to re-wind their happy moments and actually think what brought them together.

This moment will stop- that is given , Baba will pull the plugs

Genie πŸ€—

I am glad, thoda to maine aap jaisa socha. 0.000000000001%. 
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey girls, I will be here tomorrow to chat properly with you gals.
Big hugs to you all. πŸ€—
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manik needs to move on from 'she walked away' to 'why did she walk away?'. Waise she has told him already, but if he needs more, then so be it, he's going to make her talk. & I hope that's where this whole thing is leading up to. Both of them have got insights on this from other people, time to act now. 
@Genie: You think the Cabir-Raghav example will cut it with him? I'd love to see that happen. Manik pondering on all the gyaan he once gave Cabir, that you don't leave someone incomplete in love and all that shit. 

@Doc, πŸ€—.
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@TFQ - No physical intimacy, or his past has never been a fear for Nandini. She is sensible enough to understand that they are grown-ups and it is ok if one is more experienced or has been in relationship or else we cannot have her encouraging Cabir about second chances.

Her fears lies that their relationship is too extreme , there is just pain and that they are basically two individuals with different ideologies, so how far will they last. The fear of their ultimate separation- is her biggest and only fear. 

@MKB - How do you prefer your entering ?

🀣 I am missing Bush and Bacchi now. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Shreya...kahan gayi?? Aaja πŸ€—. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

BACCHI!!!! πŸ€—
I think of you and you are here. ILSM.
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2