Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Good to hear that u too live our adopted homeland 😛. I am on east coast, but the my family (my folks & sibs) live in west. And I stopped watching the show a while back, can't handle so much drama and I think they are sending a wrong message to the masses, anyway loving the story and I hope to see some realization of feelings between them, did I tell u your writing is a little bit like Julia Quinn ( though she writes totally different gere) I love her books and even in old British era her heroines were independent in their thought process and had an attitude of women of today and they always had a way to bring heroes down to their knees. R&B is worst kind of a rake 😉

😳😳😳
☺️☺️☺️
OHMIGOSH!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU
Speechless in Sawtooth
nividances thumbnail
I took French for five years (though it's a bit rusty now since I'm out of practice) so as soon as I read what he wrote I grinned like an idiot. 
Then of course she screamed, "Consider it said" and I literally laughed out loud, garnering some stares from my roommate (of course I had to explain and show her story to you so you now have another reader who is hooked, though she's not on IF).

And the icing on the cake was surely her using Google translate at the end! Great update! Anymore coming up today?
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

I dunno about II, but my heart is pounding in my chest after the revelation that Google Translate offered. 

He didn't verbalize it. He had to WRITE it. God this man. (I'm in love.)

I'm assuming prospective groom is here? Bring it on. 

OK

NOT ONLY DID HE WRITE it

But apni  21st century ki Madame Curie or CV Raman (genius... u know..) she said "
CONSIDER IT SAID"🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
I love writing this story
BUT LOVEDDD WRITING THIS PART

i laughed as I wrote II 
OUT LOUD
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
For a change i wud say, R&B is smart BUT II is smarter. The google-ing thing. Wait a sec, R&B is smartest as he wudnt have written it if he wudnt have wanted her to find out what it actually meant☺️ 
I want to make love to u☺️ 

Lets see where u take it😳
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing as always . .n super hot...i just wait for ur updates.. n read them 4-5 times... can't seem to get enough of them.. n this update was just super hot.. writing on a piece of paper and that too in French... super awesome... wishing for more hot scenes ..aur yeh shrikant ko bhagao yaar..kebab mai haddi...jut want R&B and II... hot jodi..
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I love writing this story

BUT LOVEDDD WRITING THIS PART

i laughed as I wrote II 
OUT LOUD

Consider it said. Okay i agree who is smart here.☺️
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Consider it said. Okay i agree who is smart here.☺️

Tweet,

In HER defense I will have to say... the smartest of our gender would find ourselves in II's shoes if we were dealing with a man like R&B☺️

its not her its HIM😈
He is a bloody Rakshasan
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

I dunno about II, but my heart is pounding in my chest after the revelation that Google Translate offered. 

He didn't verbalize it. He had to WRITE it. God this man. (I'm in love.)

I'm assuming prospective groom is here? Bring it on. 

Whats a love story worth if it doesn't offer a few heart stopping moments😉

Being able to conjure up the scene in your mind IS LIKE WANTING R&B for yourself

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THAT TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENT
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I knew he said something like that! Now if you dont mind, I'm gonna curse him in my mother tongue (Bangla). HARAMJADA!!!!