SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 94

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I knew he said something like that! Now if you dont mind, I'm gonna curse him in my mother tongue (Bangla). HARAMJADA!!!!

🀣🀣

THANK YOUπŸ‘
Originally posted by Nisha0604

🀣🀣

THANK YOUπŸ‘

Really? You're thanking me? I just freaking cursed at your character and I'm not even good at cursing! πŸ˜†
omg that French translation.. freaking awesome

srikanth is here dunno what will happen next but full confidence in you and obviously waiting for ultimate action of R&B AND II🀣
Abbb aaya na kahani mein twist! 

Loveddd this one! I love this raman bhalla! He just needs to talk more than saying 1 line at a time :P

Now the next step?  ;)  so they will make love ?! Cant wait for you tk update next! :D

Ishita will for sure wring his neck if just nods even after making love to her :'D
I read the update while standing in the line at Costco.😊 I had lol moment when I read the french expression,( had learnt the language way back in  the day,πŸ˜‰) between R&B needs to talk a wee bit now..Anticipating the entry of Monsieur Srikant and II reaction. 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I read the update while standing in the line at Costco.😊 I had lol moment when I read the french expression,( had learnt the language way back in  the day,πŸ˜‰) between R&B needs to talk a wee bit now..Anticipating the entry of Monsieur Srikant and II reaction. 

Dont worry they will talk
She wont go to bed with him in the flow...

Nah!

Its not that kind of a story eitherπŸ˜ƒ
I just let them have a lil bit of fun...

Hes attracted to her and she is too
But they are intelligent mature people...
Hes probably used to one night stands not her...

Nisha ji, please jaldi update kariye...hum besabri se intezaar kar rahe hain! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nividances

Nisha ji, please jaldi update kariye...hum besabri se intezaar kar rahe hain! πŸ˜ƒ
Sure why not

In a fewπŸ˜ƒ

Consider it said  -- still ringing in my ears... writing on a piece of paper...phew that was ...words fail me...whats it with French and R&B... makes me grin all the way to work, even when I normally curse the traffic lights going red on me

Damn... Its Monday already and me back at work... Life is not fair...this note is between a meeting and a dozen unread emails that morons send over the holiday period

Have to reread the updates again... coz once between brushing & waking kids  & getting ready for work-  is just not enough

Hi Nisha, was randomly going through IF and  found this GEM. Read  all the parts together and want to say you are an awesome writer. You made me relive my childhood, born and brought up in Vasant Vihar. I could picture Malai mandir, OMG the no. Of stairs we had to climb. We used to play hide and seek on the rocks there. Spent most of my evenings at shanti niketan as my best friend lived there. Remembered bunking school and hanging out at GK 2 market. I went to DPS RK Puram. Thank you so so so much for making me relive my childhood.