Oh world, my life is now a question,
Please don't give it name of abortion.

not mine but loved it...:(

Lala, amazing poem, thanks for sharing. 🤗
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

I agree with you Deepthi , what ever might be thefate of the unborn Khushi need to fight for her loss. All these years she was kept away from the word Mom , from the happiness to watch her kids growing day after day. She was kept away from waking up in nights to check on her sick kid , to change her diapers all these things seem to be small but those are the memorable moments for a mother and all these were taken away from her just because the kids were girls 😡

Deepthi, my only worry is if something happens to the baby, I am scared if Khushi's heart will be scarred and broken beyond repair. I am scared for the guilt she would feel for letting her babies be killed. I am  scared that she might never have her innocent smile back again in her life.

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canapoem

Deepthi, my only worry is if something happens to the baby, I am scared if Khushi's heart will be scarred and broken beyond repair. I am scared for the guilt she would feel for letting her babies be killed. I am  scared that she might never have her innocent smile back again in her life.

Kavi I am aslo worried for the same thing... But I still have hopes on the baby. I have a logic for that.. but I will tell what it is after Deepu reveals about the baby.
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disturbed stressed... And dammit i don't knw what is bothering me..

So many points and neither brain nor heart is supporting me..

I am a girl..
But Am I Burden...?

I thanked my Dad coz i got him as a Father...
I thanked my Allah infinty tym coz he chooses me to b Daughter and send me place which is my home..
My family olways said that i m Angel, gift.. Sended by Almighty to them.. And that's y they didn't allaow me to go any place for more than 1 nyt coz wo beemar padh jaatey hai meri blabering na sunkey.. Funny bt reality..

And the most imp thing which is
disturbing me is if what Allah has sent me place lyk Khushi's sasural.. Kya mai survive krti.. No.. A big no from my side..

I can discuss on this issue in IF or at home freely coz aaj mai jo b hon mere Dad ki wajh se.. Bt agr.. Allah reham.. Too much..

M i lucky coz i lived good lyf til now and hoping for same future olso..?

Or i m shame on being a Girl coz i realy can't do anything for these victims which are present in evrywhere in Society..

Recenlty i brk up wid my close friend whom i considered my brother coz gusey mai unhoney b same lyns kahi jo basic Men's ki mentality hoti hai ''KI UNHONEY EHSAAN KIYA HAI MUJHPE AND APNEY EHSAAN COUNT B KIYE..''

kasam se i m lucky Maa n Maasi ladkiya hai wrna kal ko wo b yahi kehti if boy hotey...

Maa as i have olrdy said in update 1st ki iss FF k baad aapka name golden words mai likha jaayega with pure 24 carrat gold jo K Mom apney Baap se lekey degi..lol

thankyou Maa isilye nahi ki aapney story di bt isilye ''AAPNEY EHSAAS DILAAYA KI KUCH KARNA HAI.. AAPNEY APNA BIT KIYA AB HMAARI BAARI AND AB KOSHISH RAHEGI KI ZINDAGI MAI KUCH KARU YA NA KARU.. KUCH BANU YA NA BANO LEKIN KISI LADKI KI HELP ZAROOR KRUNGI JO AESE HAALAT MAI HO..'' WO ALAG BAAT HAI KASHMIR mai aesa kuch nahi hai.. Yaha pehley sonographic tests hotey thei bt jbse logu ne yaha khud 5 clinics jalaye hai.. Law ko haath mai liya hai tbse kahi b nahi.. And ladkiya zyda hai.. Even hmari nxt generation mai 5 girls hai n one boy n now waiting for nxt 1 hope wo b ladki hon...

Kasam se mai pagal hojawongi..
RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Deepthi,  Hats off to you for coming up with  this concept which is still prevailing in our society 👏👏👏👏👏👏.  I'm so surprised that even educated folks in this generation also want only boys.  I was shocked  to hear that  some of the educated folks with  girl children  now go to other countries  where sex determination is not an offence to get to know the gender of their unborn and then plan accordingly... I'm happy that I'm born to my parents who have only daughters and  never felt daughters are burdens.  They gave us full support to pursue our education and careers, and  made us become independent and  lead our life. I am grateful to them.

Coming to your plot,  is it too late for Khushi to save her baby..  I hope the baby is safe, but looking at the way the last chapter has ended I am guessing she and Arnav are already late in saving the child.
Even if the baby is not saved,  I would want Khushi to fight this battle and get  her In-laws and  husband punished and put behind bar for murdering  their unborn girl babies...Khushi is just innocent to have believed  her husband and his lies completely, little did she know that she has become a scapegoat or puppet in her husband's hand. I'm sure Arnav and Lavanya are going to be the support systems for Khushi to fight this out.  Eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see how you are going to unfold this further.
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lalarukh

Please don't kill me...

By Girish puri

Let me see this world..

I am a baby,

i am in my mother's abdomen,

Today my mother went for pregnancy test,

the result is positive,

My mom is very happy,

Mom said to dad,

You are going to be a father,

My dad is so happy, 

he gives many hugs and many kisses to mom,

I am also very happy,

My mother starts taking healthy food,

because she understands,

her food is my food,

My mother touches her hands, several times to the tummy,

Because she wants to feel,

My heart beat,

my little hands, my legs and my little head,

and today, i was in a ultra scan,

wow, i am a girl child,

but, i was killed,

My  dad and doctor killed me,

yes, i was murdered,

But why...?

Is it just because i was a girl ?

Is it just because they have to marry me,

and it requires lot of money ?

Is it just because, they have to give dowry for me ?

Is it just because, after marriage, i shall go to my husband's house,

and i shall be of no use for them ?

People love to have,

a mother,

a wife,

and of course a girl friend too,

Then why not a daughter ?

If you are a human...

Think over it,

and reply back to my crying soul..

i am waiting.

First Deepu... and Di... now you are making me cry..😭 😭 😭
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: canapoem

I understand your concerns Kavitha. Lets see what happens 😊
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6