Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo dear lovely post as usual 😆

I had told u I can foresee SaAz Nikaah n see it's here 😆

Yes I know there is a lot hapening n there will be ups n down too but the Nikaah will go through is wht I feel 

Sahir 's love is over shadowed by a lot of things especially his past b unless n untill his past gets a closure the whoe meaning of SaAz falls flat 

So yeah the Nikaah will hapoen n I think Zeenat will be fine right after tht 😆

I agree .. past has to get a closure for us to feel the SaAz love story .. lets see how CVs justify current actions of Sahir with his past story  ...

And yup post Nikaah when SaAz will b on the verge of final confession of love in real , Zeenat might just wake up and spoil the party 😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

thanks dear 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti:

I finally managed to catch up with the missed episodes! Phew!😆 You've done a fab take as usual!👏

pheww finally u caught up .. good 😃

Now we have a strange twist isn't it? Here Sahir is now getting doubts that he may be really falling for Arzoo (as per his own self-talks) and there Arzoo is now getting a sliver of doubt that why is  Sahir in such a hurry to push her to marriage!

The thing is he is against time because any minute this Zeenat bhandaphod may be done by Zaki out of spite! Before Zaki opens his mouth and gives Arzoo the whole truth (which I wonder why he is hesitating also???😲) this Sahir has to rush Arzoo off her feet and get married to her!

Mansi as per spoiler Sahir only tells Aarzoo that he is married which leaves her heartbroken and she walks out of house at night only to b chased by some cab driver who tries to molest her but Sahir comes to her rescue ... so I think this night fiasco with Aarzoo will result in SaAz marriage because of izzat factor even though Aarzoo will continue to hate him after knowing the truth .. but  it also means mayb last min Sahir will feel guilty of cheating Aarzoo since now he is genuinely in love , so he might decide to tell her the truth 🤔

But as you have written also there are some issues here:

1. What if after that also  Zaki refuses to marry his pregnant girlfriend? What  if she is not carrying Zakis child and therefore he does not want to marry her? Just by marrying Arzoo and taking her out of Zaki's path, Sahir cannot keep his word that he will get Zaki and the pregnant girl married!

As per SBS today Sahir only refuses the Zaki-Sam marriage proposal for which Rehman holds him at gun point but Sahir is adamant with a no .. So Rehman plans to expose him in media by showing that factory blast DVD  😕 .. Now again I wonder what made Sahir say a NO suddenly .. does that mean he has change of heart out of guilt or did Zaki prove successfully that Sam is lieing .. CVs just taking unpredictable route now 😆😆

2. Second issue is that what if this Zeenat does a U-turn and gains consciousness? Or  there is some twist that neither Sahir nor even Zaki are ready for? I say this because this actress who plays Zeenat had given an interview that her role is quite meaty ... and she may not mean that if all she has to do is lie without shaking on a bed in coma!

I think Zeenat will wake up post SaAz marriage only or else if she wakes up now then Aarzoo will leave the house and story cant progress .. so she might wake up post their marriage only to make it more complicated

3. For some reason they are showing that Arzoo's family are still not returned from Ajmer. I am now getting this feeling that Sahir may actually push Arzoo to a quick nikah even before her family returns, which may cause its own complications, na? It won't be natural to do that, but these serials do these types of dramas, na?

this is possible .. somehow marriage might happen before her family retuns back .. it gives scope for more drama and complications too 🤔

4. Okay, now what if Arzoo comes to know from Zaki about Zeenat AFTER Sahir has made her do the nikah? OMG!!!! Think of that scenario!

as per spoiler she finds out before marriage only .. lets see what happens next 😕

All in all, quite a conundrum!😲 

I am not able to see any positive in the "rushed nikah" because whichever way you see it, there's going to be some large complications! I am trying to think which will be worse ... the complications if the nikah of Arzoo-Sahir is NOT DONE... or the complications if the nikah is DONE fast!😲

I think better to hv the nikaah than no nikaah .. at least we will b sure of both together and no Zaki triangle in between 😉😆😆

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manali_IamGCian

woww...great analysis of yesterday' s epi...loved it...awesome post.

glad u liked it dear 😃
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago