SaAz: Love...Reality or Illusion ?:Collages Added Pg1

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
So why did Sahir propose Aarzoo for Marriage ??  πŸ€”

Is it because he feels this is the only way out to get Sam married to Zaki ? But again whats the guarantee that Zaki will still marry Sam if  he marries Aarzoo  ?? πŸ€”

Or is it because Sahir fears loosing Aarzoo now if Zaki tells her the truth ...so before Zaki can open his mouth further , he simply drags Aarzoo to the drawing room and announces in front of all that he wants to marry Aarzoo , so that Zaki can just shut up  πŸ€” ...

I think its the later ... Deal and Zaki-Sam marriage is just an excuse for Sahir now to make sure Aarzoo remains his forever ... He fears loosing Aarzoo to the reality that Zaki knows and so today I saw a desperate Sahir first going down on his knees proposing marriage to Aarzoo and when he saw that Aarzoo still looks lost and confused due to the sudden turn of event , he goes on to drag her all the way to the living room to propose her in front of all just to give her the assurance that his love for her in real and not fake like Zaki claims  😳 .. But Sahir's actions clearly show the unknown fear in his eyes .. Fear of loosing Aarzoo to reality

And I m not exactly assuming the above .. I m saying this based on Sahir's own self-talks later when he comes to his room and starts breaking things in anger and frustration just because he himself cannot understand whether he is playing a game or whether the game has turned into a reality for him now πŸ˜ƒ... Sahir clearly confesses that Aarzoo was right about many Sahirs hidden inside one Sahir but the reality is that every Sahir has one Aarzoo in his heart 😳 .. Sahir can cheat the entire world but he cannot cheat his own mirror reflection when he looks at himself in mirror and questions whether the time spent with Aarzoo and his confession to Aarzoo was real or fake and if it was all a game then why he felt the essense of reality in every single word that he spoke to Aarzoo so far 😳 ...

Its clear that Sahir is slowly admitting how he never actually played a game with Aarzoo . It was all real for him and mayb in the process he ended up playing a game with Zaki and his own self by lieing that this is all a game when it is not .. Now he cannot really admit to Zaki that he loves Aarzoo nor can he admit  it to his own self that he has fallen in love with Aarzoo because that will mean cheating on his wife Zeenat for which he will b answerable again to everyone in his family   πŸ€”... No wonder Sahir is frustrated today with his own self for starting all this in the name of game

When Sahir started the whole love game , he was almost confident that Aarzoo will prove to b another Zeenat who loves only money but Aarzoo not only proved him wrong here but she also made a special place in Sahir's heart and made him realise that he too has fallen in love with her  and this is where the Player Sahir himself got played in his own game  😎 ... Now when he sees the purity and innocence in Aarzoo's eyes , he feels terrible for manipulating her but the irony is he will still hv to claim in front of Zaki that he is still in the game so that Zaki does not find out about Sahir's real hidden feelings for Aarzoo  and becomes even more adamant to tell Aarzoo about Sahir's hidden marital status which I feel is Sahir's biggest fear  ...

Also today Zaki's words clearly indicated that he is well aware of Zeenat's betrayal too , the way he told Aarzoo that Sahir cannot love anyone after he lost faith in love due to his past .. errr so it means Zaki too knows what Zeenat did with Sahir and so is sure that Sahir can never love anyone again πŸ€”..But Zaki dear , u r wrong in this case because Sahir has already fallen in love once again πŸ˜ƒ ...While Zaki was trying to convince Aarzoo about the truth , I did see fear in Sahir's eyes and the fear was not related to the deal but it was the fear of loosing his love once again 😳

But I think Sahir's fears r gonna come true as per spoiler article where it clearly says Aarzoo finds out about Sahir's marital status and then automatically guesses that he was playing a game .. Wonder who will break this news to Aarzoo ... I guess Zaki only will break this news since Kurti apa and Anam clearly hinted that they will use Zaki to their advantage since he is the weakest player in all 3  πŸ€”.. So they might give this idea to Zaki to tell Aarzoo that he is married so that doodh ka doodh and paani ka paani ho jaye because Sahir might deny everything else but he wont b able to deny his marriage if Aarzoo questions him  πŸ€”

Kurti apa and Anam too I feel r not together here .. They both hv their own individual motives to separate SaAz ... Kurti apa wants SaAz separation to fit Zeenat back in Sahir's life about which Anam cares a damn and so she was least bothered about today's happenings in living room  but Anam's main target is Vice President's kursi in Sayyara which she feels might go to Zaki if SaAz become one as told by KA , though it does not make much sense that how Zaki will get the VP ship if SaAz get married πŸ˜• ..But KA smartly manipulates Anam here with this scare of VP ship and so Anam too joins hands with KA to separate SaAz ...  Must say Anam is quite a dumbo in this case πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

So yeah in the end Zaki will become bali ka bakra to break the news to Aarzoo about Sahir's marriage I guess  which will b good in a way .. Its important Aarzoo finds out the truth now

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
I loved the fact that despite all the happiness and excitement of marriage proposal , Aarzoo still has that tiny doubt regarding why the sudden rush and why Zaki told her all that about his own brother ... Loved it when female leads use their mind like this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†... Though Aarzoo wants to believe what she saw in Sahir's eyes 😳  or what Sahir told her about Nikaah in front of all 😳  but its a natural instinct that comes in every woman when it comes to marriage  and lifelong commitment .. She somewhere feels something is not right as its all too sudden and too fast which makes sense from her POV .. πŸ€”... She wants to b happy with the thought of becoming Mrs.Sahir Azim Choudhary finally  but at the same time she fears if this is just a illusion which might break anytime as things happening too fast in just 2 days time  ...

I really feel for her .. On one hand she dreams of taking responsibility of entire family and hopes she can do justice to it and on other hand she has no idea that a big heartbreak is on the way soon 😭 .. Yesterday only Aarzoo thanked Sahir for making her believe in love once again by becoming her true humsafar and she tied the knot in her dupatta too as one of her promise of always loving him 😭 , it will later kill her from inside once the reality comes in front of her eyes and her illusion breaks as these words will haunt her forever and she might loose trust in love and men once again  😭 .. No wonder Sahir's guilt trip too started from yesterday as these words spoken by Aarzoo r haunting him too knowing well that he is actually forcing her to loose trust in love once again by playing with her emotions  ...

Last but not the least Loved the Mirror Symbolism in the episode today the way both Sahir and Aarzoo look into the mirror and touch their own reflection as if they want to see whether they r living in a illusion or whether its the reality  .. What they feel is reality mayb an illusion since for Aarzoo reality is marriage because of love but we viewers know its just her illusion as Sahir's reason to marry her is different which somewhere even Aarzoo could sense it but dont want to believe it and for Sahir reality is his promise and deal because of which he decides to marry Aarzoo but we viewers know its just his illusion as his love for Aarzoo is the real hidden reason why his heart secretly wishes to marry her   😳... This whole thing was indicated with the help of Mirror where both SaAz see their own reflection and tries to question themselves about whats the reality and whats an illusion because your own reflection can never lie about the fears that secretly reside in your heart 

Overall A good Episode with a good story progress ... for once I will support Kurti apa if she asks Zaki to go and tell the marriage truth to Aarzoo πŸ˜† ... Let Aarzoo know the truth and then Nikaah can happen since Sahir already announced to the world about the nikaah , so now Alvira will make sure it happens by hook or by crook by bringing in family ka izzat wala cliche route in future especially if as per spoilers Aarzoo is attacked by a Cab driver and SaAz end up spending another night together in jungle πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... It will b fun to watch SaAz in hate mode post marriagee .. I know its cliche but HC-Shivya can make it worth a watch and such tracks work for Trps too πŸ˜ƒ

I know there is a outside fear of Zaki-Aarzoo marriage too after Aarzoo finds out the truth but here I trust Aarzoo's words more .. She tied a knot and vowed to herself that she will love only one man in her life .. So I bet all her love as well as hate will b reserved for one man only and thats Sahir Azim Choudhary πŸ˜ƒ .. She can never marry anyone else  😳 .. But will that turn Zaki into a villain and both brothers at loggerhands like Kurti apa predicted ,.. err only time will tell πŸ€”

Credit for Collages goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
allforlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on as usual...u echoed my thoughts...the deal and game are just facades now. Sahir wants to keep arzoo - and that's the only motivation behind d proposal...the rest of it is only his way to hide himself from d truth..but he is dangerously close to accepting it now! Whether the last mile will be enforced on him by circumstances or he does it himself remains to b seen
ankithasushma thumbnail
Awesome post πŸ‘  
Missed your post yesterday πŸ˜­
It was another good episode 
Don't you think it was shocking seeing sahir propose Aarzoo in front of the whole Family?  I had not expected that . That was a good move by sahir so he officially announced the NIKKAH and it will happen by hook or by crook but still he gave a chance for KA ,ANAM to stop the wedding opps I'm sorry to play as cupids that's what they do alwaysπŸ˜†
Sahir's self talk was awesome he just screams happily and enters the room πŸ˜²
I wonder for what was he happy for .?
 he finally got what he wanted  ( i mean Aarzoo) or was he happy he could crack the deal ? Nah as you said deal or zaki sam marriage has nothing to do with the proposal 
He is just doing what he wants and giving it the name of the deal ..😳..so and so 
MIRROR SYOMBOLISM I liked very much 😊and the questions what sahir asked to himself was the best am I playing the game or my heart is playing a game with me and that am i pretending to love her when I'm with her or I'm pretending not to love her when I'm not with her 

So at the end of this so called game he will finally accept the fact that he loves her and after all this Zeenat may pop up😑

What I'm not getting is why is zaki not telling about Zeenat to Aarzoo everything will be soughted Rite?😑 
Today I'm dammn sure alvira has her own motive for SaAz NIKKAH or else she would have not supported sahir neglecting her jigar ka thukda πŸ˜‘

Feel bad for Aarzoo her beautiful illusion will be over very soon .but at present she is on cloud nine she is going to fall hard very very hard πŸ˜­
After all this how will she agree to marry him 
And what if sahir tells the half truth to Aarzoo about Zeenat?  πŸ˜²

But today in one  of the segment they showed rrehmaan was about to shoot sahir ? May be the deal is on stake as zaki will refuse to marry sam ? Any Idea? 

On the whole unexpected twist in on its way all our predictions will be proved false  by the cvs 
Nowadays they are unpredictable 

Thank you for your post and a awesome analysis β­οΈ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allforlove

Bang on as usual...u echoed my thoughts...the deal and game are just facades now. Sahir wants to keep arzoo - and that's the only motivation behind d proposal...the rest of it is only his way to hide himself from d truth..but he is dangerously close to accepting it now! Whether the last mile will be enforced on him by circumstances or he does it himself remains to b seen

I guess circumstances will make him confess that he loves her mayb since as per spoiler Aarzoo finds the truth and walks out of the house in anger when some cab driver tries to molest her and Sahir comes to her rescue .. so  under such circumstances , his real feelings for her will definitely come out in open and he will accept that it was not a game for him ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankithasushma

Awesome post πŸ‘  
Missed your post yesterday πŸ˜­
It was another good episode 
Don't you think it was shocking seeing sahir propose Aarzoo in front of the whole Family?  I had not expected that . That was a good move by sahir so he officially announced the NIKKAH and it will happen by hook or by crook but still he gave a chance for KA ,ANAM to stop the wedding opps I'm sorry to play as cupids that's what they do alwaysπŸ˜†

yeah public announcement was unexpected πŸ˜•  but chalo by doing this he just made sure Nikaah happens for sure as now public knows it too especially the likes of KA and Anam who for sure will b playing reverse cupids here for both and then Alvira toh hai hee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sahir's self talk was awesome he just screams happily and enters the room πŸ˜²
I wonder for what was he happy for .?
 he finally got what he wanted  ( i mean Aarzoo) or was he happy he could crack the deal ? Nah as you said deal or zaki sam marriage has nothing to do with the proposal 
He is just doing what he wants and giving it the name of the deal ..😳..so and so 
MIRROR SYOMBOLISM I liked very much 😊and the questions what sahir asked to himself was the best am I playing the game or my heart is playing a game with me and that am i pretending to love her when I'm with her or I'm pretending not to love her when I'm not with her

He was happy because in his mind he believes that he was successful in his game plan .. now Aarzoo will never believe Zaki and then Zaki will hv no option but to marry Sam if he wants to stop his brother from marrying Aarzoo .. so he smells victory in his mind and thats why the happiness .. but then mins later his heart once again takes over his mind and he wonders what is he exactly doing .. is it just a game or a reality for him now especially when it comes to his real feelings for Aarzoo 😳 .. he himself wonders if he is just calling it a game for the sake of it but the reality is its no more a game for him and he genuinely wants to marry her ... so the dilemma of mind vs heart continues ...

So at the end of this so called game he will finally accept the fact that he loves her and after all this Zeenat may pop up😑

even if he accepts it  , he will hv to convince Aarzoo as well that this time he is telling the truth since as per spoilers she will find out the truth about his marriage it seems

What I'm not getting is why is zaki not telling about Zeenat to Aarzoo everything will be soughted Rite?😑 
Today I'm dammn sure alvira has her own motive for SaAz NIKKAH or else she would have not supported sahir neglecting her jigar ka thukda πŸ˜‘

I too wondered the same .. how much time it takes for Zaki to just say bhai is already married instead of going in circles πŸ˜† but then its a daily soap .. so it will go in circles before real truth is out πŸ˜†.. and Yes Alvira always wanted this

Feel bad for Aarzoo her beautiful illusion will be over very soon .but at present she is on cloud nine she is going to fall hard very very hard πŸ˜­
After all this how will she agree to marry him 
And what if sahir tells the half truth to Aarzoo about Zeenat?  πŸ˜²

I guess he will only tell he is married and that too when Aarzoo finds out from Zaki about his marital status I guess .. full truth may not come out so soon and then we might hv a forced marriage since Sahir already announced it in public πŸ˜• ... post marriage Aarzoo will hate him but he will start loving her mayb ...

But today in one  of the segment they showed rrehmaan was about to shoot sahir ? May be the deal is on stake as zaki will refuse to marry sam ? Any Idea?

SBS showed only headlines and I saw gun on Sahir ka head .. then they never showed the full segment πŸ˜•  ... hope tomorrow we get the segment .. it mayb one of Rehman vs Sahir tom and jerry game πŸ˜†

On the whole unexpected twist in on its way all our predictions will be proved false  by the cvs 
Nowadays they are unpredictable

I m loving this unpredictable phase in the show now .. hope CVs continue to surprise us πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for your post and a awesome analysis β­οΈ

glad u liked it dear 😳

Wow Jo one more beautiful post from u I loved the bit were u explained sahir's turmoil.

U know what I am understanding sahir in a different way .
See sahir and zaki had a tiff on aarzoo's case because arzoo confused sahir in preggy episode sahir mind started doubting her since he was a machine he was just listening what he was doubting ka and zaki made his doubt some what confusing and when zaki said arzoo loves him then sahir's insecurity started off and that made him ask zaki that did arzoo confirmed that to zaki verbally but when zaki said she didn't but her eyes did that was the time sahir got some relief because he put himself in place of zaki and then challenged zaki that arzoo will tell him 3 magical words because some were he was sure arzoo loved him not zaki then coffee table when arzoo came and mechanically was putting sugar to his black coffee then he was some what reading her eyes and he knew the caring side of arzoo particularly to him .
Then birthday came on the right time to test her so tested with expensive gifts but when rejection came on he was confused then straight answer from her cleared his dirty mind and then his master stroke confession from her mouth by risking his life he made her confess and zaki saw was his deal done basically he started off a game but ended in to learning arzoo more what all he dreamt of her as soulmate came clear proving she is the one for him and knot scene yesterday made him determined to have her as his soulmate without any doubt now he has no doubts he made up his mind no games nothing he wants her no matter what .
Sahir knew zaki would reveal it so was prepared but when arzoo came asking he instantly proposed her without any plan because he desires her more than anything in life and he took her to family to clear her doubts and came back with victorious smile that finally arzoo will be his and zaki will be out but somewhere he fears arzoo might reject him because she didn't answer alviras question because arzoo was baffled with the thinks happening around .
Sahir at this junction doesn't want to lose arzoo but zaki is big hurdle in there love story before he could lose her he wants arzoo to be his wife so he is speeding up things .
But next week arzoo might know he has a wife that will be a shock but sahir might manipulate things by saying she doesn't exsit because to him she is dead when she betrayed him then arzoo in trouble sahir helping her and family back wedding preparations goes on I think .
But I fear zaki he is a danger now oh god never imagined him troubling saaz .
Let's see ya .
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Wow Jo one more beautiful post from u I loved the bit were u explained sahir's turmoil.

U know what I am understanding sahir in a different way .
See sahir and zaki had a tiff on aarzoo's case because arzoo confused sahir in preggy episode sahir mind started doubting her since he was a machine he was just listening what he was doubting ka and zaki made his doubt some what confusing and when zaki said arzoo loves him then sahir's insecurity started off and that made him ask zaki that did arzoo confirmed that to zaki verbally but when zaki said she didn't but her eyes did that was the time sahir got some relief because he put himself in place of zaki and then challenged zaki that arzoo will tell him 3 magical words because some were he was sure arzoo loved him not zaki then coffee table when arzoo came and mechanically was putting sugar to his black coffee then he was some what reading her eyes and he knew the caring side of arzoo particularly to him .
Then birthday came on the right time to test her so tested with expensive gifts but when rejection came on he was confused then straight answer from her cleared his dirty mind and then his master stroke confession from her mouth by risking his life he made her confess and zaki saw was his deal done basically he started off a game but ended in to learning arzoo more what all he dreamt of her as soulmate came clear proving she is the one for him and knot scene yesterday made him determined to have her as his soulmate without any doubt now he has no doubts he made up his mind no games nothing he wants her no matter what .
Sahir knew zaki would reveal it so was prepared but when arzoo came asking he instantly proposed her without any plan because he desires her more than anything in life and he took her to family to clear her doubts and came back with victorious smile that finally arzoo will be his and zaki will be out but somewhere he fears arzoo might reject him because she didn't answer alviras question because arzoo was baffled with the thinks happening around .
Sahir at this junction doesn't want to lose arzoo but zaki is big hurdle in there love story before he could lose her he wants arzoo to be his wife so he is speeding up things .
But next week arzoo might know he has a wife that will be a shock but sahir might manipulate things by saying she doesn't exsit because to him she is dead when she betrayed him then arzoo in trouble sahir helping her and family back wedding preparations goes on I think .
But I fear zaki he is a danger now oh god never imagined him troubling saaz .
Let's see ya .

Thats a very good analysis of Sahir  πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree that Sahir desires her badly and so right now he sees Zaki as his competitor and not younger brother ... now that he knows Aarzoo too loves him unconditionally  , so he is even more adamant to own Aarzoo as his wife  and make sure Zaki is out of the picture completely ...  His entire marriage proposal to Aarzoo was a spontaneous move and not a planned one because he fears Zaki might reveal the truth about his marriage , and so before he does that , Sahir takes her in front of all and proposes her for marriage thus giving her the assurance that he truely loves her and will own up his responsibility too as a lover 😳

But I feel after his self talk , he might feel guilty of taking Aarzoo for a ride when his feelings for her r genuine and thats when he might himself decide to tell her about his marital status as per spoiler article πŸ€”... I will prefer this  so that Sahir at least redeems himself to some extent here  ...

About Zaki , I think he wont turn negative if he knows for sure that Sahir too loves Aarzoo and not playing any game ... but the way Sahir tells him that he is doing all this only for the deal is making Zaki negative towards SaAz as he feels Aarzoo's life will b ruined since Sahir will leave her once his work is done ... If Zaki finds out Sahir too loves Aarzoo , then I feel Zaki will b more than happy to let go Aarzoo πŸ€”

Overall its all leading upto SaAz nikaah now even if its a forced one because Sahir already announced it in public and so now Alvira will make sure it happens by hook or by crook .,... πŸ˜†
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Dont have much to say about the episode but the precap was hillarious! Saahir being hypocritical in every form. First he criticizes Zaki from attacking from the behind. πŸ€£ He is the master at that. Than he talks about Ghar ki Izzat/honor? Does the Chaudhary kaandaan have any izzat? Marrying your brother off for money is such honarable thing to do? Gambling with people's live is so honorable. Lastly playing with a innocent girl's feeling when you already married will get you so much Izzat? Ghar ki izzat ki dhejia Saahir khud uda rahe hai aur islaam laga raha hai bechare Zaki par.

So coming to the episode, Saahir is begging to question his intentions but he is still not questioning his actions enough. He should be shown feeling more guilty using Zaki and Arzoo as pawns not just realizing his growing feelings.

Boy were most people wrong about Alvira. Everyone thought Zaki was her favorite son but looks like she does put Saahir over Zaki. But I dont get why when Saahir proposed she didnt go once to talk to him about his feelings for Arzoo? Arzoo is her responsibility and she knows Saahir is a handful to handle? Still very confusing family. I think there is a good chance Zaki was adopted or given to her by someone close. 
Edited by redviolet - 9 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well analysed post jyoti.
Though sahir's proposal came as a surprise today I knew it will come out in open about this to get arzoo one day . This was the only way he could make her feel how serious he was about arzoo and no matter how much he name it as a game or deal to Zaki. But the truth is he himself doesn't want to let go of arzoo from his life. He is trapped in his own trap . This game only made his doubts clear if arzoo loves him or not and even made him realise his own feelings for arzoo is so strong that neither the deal nor game matters now.

Sahir proposing arzoo was not planned by he knows how to turn table to get what he wants . The self talk of sahir was much needed one to see his inner turmoil of deceiving arzoo and keeping his past hidden from her , not letting the way it all started . 
Zaki , man don't you really see what is making your brother move on from his betrayed past to propose arzoo for Nikaah. The love guru you pretende to be didn't you read your brothers love for arzoo.

Arzoo is shocked to see the change events in such a short time but glad she is using her brain to things aren't things happening too fast. Today lot of things changed sahir's feelings for arzoo is out in open for family members, sahir's can go to any extent to get arzoo... possessive he is , all cupids got opportunity to play their games , alvira is least bothered about letting arzoo know about sahir's past, arzoo will no more believe Zaki especially if it's against sahir so easily...

Precap again an interesting one , what if arzoo hears what sahir spoke .