oh yeah.. happy lohri guys...
and thanks meena

ur welcome
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: foram.

beautifully written dhwani...
yes she is not in a search of lotus... but her heart...
the more she tries to stay away... the more closer she will get to him...
tom she will be lost in jungle and she will again come closer to bel patra... means one more step closer to shiva

Thank you... ur post is also described the episode wonderfullyy... :) :)

a kind of rebirth...

a doubt...what is lohri??
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for liking my post DHWANI... I hardly likes my own posts.. 😆

and lohri is Punjabi festival and I guess its celebrated wen they harvest the first crop... I hope m right :p
AsNoone thumbnail
hey di...great post...urs too Dhwani...epi was superb Shiva calm, Sati restless...her sisterz annoying and daksh arrrgh.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sheer laziness took a hold of me and despite me wanting to update it kept slipping my mind.
I guess I neeeded this wake up call from Shiv and Sati to get me back to my laptop which is for a change keeping quiet and letting me operate it😆.
I need Mahadev with me to rectify this matter kyon ki kal raat yeh apna hi dhoon bhaja raha tha😃

SadhanaV thumbnail
Do you all remember the story or do you need reminder please tell me and i will post the previous part as well

Maheshi was a very good cook. She had found out almost all of Shankar's fav food and had cooked most of them. The desert was still cooking she was torn between making Kheer or Banoffi pie which was her fav
She decided to choose the latter and was sure Shankar would love after all who could say no to chocolate and drippings of Chocolate that would ooze from it once the first bite was taken
She also spiced it up a little bit by adding Rum inside which could not be tasted until the entire thing melted in your mouth.
The cooking had taken longer than expected as she took breaks in between while thinking about Shankar

She was closing the curtains when she heard Shankar's voice coming from downstairs he was waiting for the lift and he had also accidently pressed her floor number and when the doors opened Maheshi saw Shankar aligthing and she smiled at him.
He grinned and was delighted when she opened the door

What are you doing here
You invited me for dinner he was unbuttoning his shirts buttons to expose his neck fully for Maheshi
She was not able to speak for a few mins
I did she said but not now an hour later

You want me to come back again when I am already here
He was already walking towards the door and taking her in with him
Shankar what are you doing 
Trying to sit down on your sofa
You need to get ready and I need to as well
By all means take all the time you need
What are you going to do
Wait for you right here in your living room
Saying that he wipped off his coat and made himself quite comfortable

Maheshi went to her room as she was feeling breathless looking at Shankar
Shankar ran down the stairs he showered quickly and changed his clothes and was back up in Maheshi's flat in no time
Maheshi was almost ready she had chosen a red dress that clung to her body
She was ready she chose no jewellery and her hair was loose
The door opened and she walked out

Shankar looked at her and his eyes flew open
What are you planning to do tonight
Just dinner
You look wonderful she said as she kissed him on the lips
I waited all day to do this to you she told him when they finally parted
I feel the same way and hate being apart from you at the office

Maheshi was shooting arrows in all directions and it took Shankar's sheer will power to control himself he took photographs of her and she was the most willing muse to him . 
She wanted some pics as well she said in the cutest way possibe as she wrapped herself in his arms.
You have so many pics of me
I want some more

Aren't you hungry
Dinner had been forgotten by Maheshi
How can you think of food at a time like this she mocked anger in Bengali
My Bengali Tigress you look good enough to eat but right now my stomach is rumbling
She grumbled again as he smiled at her and pulled her to him and kissed her hard and long
And I love you to he said now shall we

Dinner was eaten quickly and the plates and dishes were cleared by both of them Shankar could see that Maheshi eyes were dancing and they were naughty as well
The banoffi pie was bought out and served to Shankar
Chocolates he had not eaten them for years and tonight was going to be tough for him
Aren't you going to taste them
A little bit only
Maheshi fed him as she did a little trickle of chocloate escaped his lips
You  have a little bit on your lips 
Right or left he enquired clearly enjoying this attention
Left she montioned
His fingers wiped them avoiding that spot on purpose
It's still there
You clean it then

She wiped them herself with a tissue
You left some
No  i didn't 
Look he said it's still there
There is only one way that will go now 
She pulled his neck closer to hers and kissed him

All gone she she said with a smile
You could have done this the first time round 
You did this on purpose
Ofcourse I did
They sat together on the sofa snuggled uptogether under a blanket
Maheshi was fiddling with his buttons she hated them touching any part of his body
Shankar was tighting his hold on her as he hugged her very close to him
He had been lonely almost all of his life and had no one whom he could call as his own he had fought hard with himself and had created barries all around him but it took only one Maheshi to bring those barries down and he loved being wanted and loved all the time. Maheshi expected nothing but love from him and he would give her the love she craved and lots more

Edited by Sadhanamomo - 9 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
And here goes my update on Shiv Sati I really truly hope you guys like this
Madness has taken a hold over me today😳
My own twist on when Sati met Shiv for the first time😊

Sati was restless and all night long she kept thinking about Shiv. She wanted to see him and talk to him thoughts about Shiv occupied her mind
Her dassis were sent away from her room as she wanted this time alone to herslef
Sati Pitaji has called everyone to meet him at the throne room
Pitaji why
He does not say why
Come we need to go

Rishi Dadichi I knew you would comewithout me even inviting you
Prajapthi I did not come for you I came to see Sati
Sati putri 
Sati he bellowed as Sati said her pranams to Rishi Dadichi
You have forgotten your father
No Pitaji
Rishi Dadichi is our guest and you would not want me to be rude

Sati your father Prajapthi  Daksh has called this saba as he has someone important coming to visit him
Important who
Shiv said Prajapthi with a lot of arraogance and scarcasam
Shiv Shiv he shouted show yourself to my daughter let her see you for who you are

Daksh's harsh words for Shiv hurt Sati's heart and her eyes filled up with tears
Daksh continued with his cruel taunts as Sati was finding his words unbearable. He called him every name under the sun. Finally unable to bear any longer Sati burst out at him
Pitaji forgive me but you cannot call Shiv all these names he deserves better than this. He has not done anything to you
Sati Daksh's anger took a better hold of him
You are taking the side of that man who cut off my father Brahma dev's head and also told him that he will not be worshipped anymore 
Daksh Brahma dev forgave Shiv and this matter was finished
Rishi dadichi do you have any idea how it felt to be his son and see this happen to a father
Daksh this was between Mahadev and Brahma dev you have no right to interfere in this matter
You would say that being a Shiv Bhakat I expected this from you but not from my daughter

You have brainwashed Sati and now she thinks that Shiv is all Shiv is from where the earth starts and end . All she says now is Shiv Shiv Shiv Shiv
Sati is right how can you deny this fact when you know this is the truth
The truth is nothing is without the truth the truth is that Shiv is in everything and he has never dissapointed anyone he will always come when anyone calls him

Anyone Daksh questioned  he did not come when I called him perhaps he was afraid of what would happen if he faces me .
Daksh Shiv is not afraid of anyone 
Then why did he not come when I called him
Sati you call him now he shouted and her
Prajapthi anyone can call him with a pure mind and love in their hearts
Shiv comes even if you call him with a bhel patra
Sati Rishi Dadichi gave her the bhel patra and asked her to call him
Sati took the bhel patra and looked at it with love as she folded her palms closed her eyes and took his name

He has not come mocked Daksh
Sati was still calling Shiv's name when all of a sudden a gush of wind followed by the sound of a dumuru announced the arrival of Shiv

Sati opened her eyes as she saw smoke and then her eyes saw a figure appearing in between the smoke only she could see through the smoke
She ran toward the figure as he slowly became visible but Sati had seen him they had locked eyes even if it were for a less than a second

Sati where is Sati asked Daksh as he saw his daughter and Shiv togehter
Prajapthi to what to I owe this pleasure why did you call me
To show my daughter what you are and who you are
Sati see this man
Sati was in love instantly she did not hear or see anyone all she saw was Shiv her Shiv she knew why her heart ached now . She felt the emptiness within her she knew that Shiv was hers only

Sati her father's voice was going unheard all she heard was Shiv beating in her heart and Shiv was standing  there and letting  Sati take him all in. Shiv barely  he saw Daksh but his eyes mind body and soul were screaming out for his Sati they were already in love but Shiv was not ready to admit it but he could see in Sati's eyes what he meant to her and she was deeply in love with him and she would now fight the longest battle of her life with her father to be with the one who meant the most to her
Edited by Sadhanamomo - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
sadhana I have told u many times to post all your updates in our compilation thread...
and I do remember all your updates...

hmmm one day I'll spent my day in searching your updates and posting them at one place...
foram. thumbnail
dhwani sam wat happened to your stories...
wen u updating???