Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mouni-Mohit FC#38|Musical Saga of Love|

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcomto
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC

This Fan Club belongs to the most talented actor and actress of Indian television who stole our hearts as Shiv-Sati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

They are the MOST enchanting, mesmerizing and diving cuple 'Onscreen' and are VERY VERY VERY good friends 'Offscreen'.

This FC is not just restricted to their roles in DKDM, but in each and every show they've acted in!
Edited by foram. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
foram. thumbnail
We fondly call each other

MKDs - Mohit Ki Deewani / Mohit Ka Deewana
Mounians    Mohitians
Mohinians
Momoians

Member's List

Foram   Sukhi    Divya   Rimi    Ria   Ritz
Hemakini    Sneha   Rizhat  Rajshri    Rayan     Shru    Sadhna
Kaatayni    Nikki    Reshama   Sushi   Debo   Mac
Ratna     Saumya    Baranik  Aishu   Archu
Esha   Bhavani  yukti   Soumya
Kash_meet   blueangel   priyanshi
chinuchinu  Vimal  Kalyani
Hopeenlight  Swetha  Anu  Shradha
Rupa  Dhwani  RAKA Sam
foram. thumbnail
Rules

1. If you are NOT a fan of Mohit-Mouni DO NOT post over here.
2.  Do not quote replies more than 3 times.
3. Bashing actors and members is NOT allowed.
4. Spamming or chatting is NOT allowed.
5. Do not discuss any thing other than Mohni
6. DO NOT create a new FC incase the previous one gets over without the permission of foram.

Enjoy the discussions on Mohit-Mouni.
Thank you!
foram. thumbnail
Link to the other FC's

Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy FC #1 
Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy FC #4
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 5
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 6
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 7
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 8 
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 9
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 10
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 11
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 12
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 13
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 14
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 15
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 16
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 17
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 18
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 19
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 20
Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 21

Mohit Raina - Mouni Roy FC # 22
Mouni-Mohit FC#35|Happy Bday Mohit Raina pg24|

Mouni-Mohit FC#36|Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai|

MM FC#37|Bhavam Bhavani Sahitam Namami|

Link to next FC :

foram. thumbnail
yay!!! new fc...
waise kisine bhi Christmas pe kuch post hi nahi kia tha...
:(
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

yay!!! new fc...
waise kisine bhi Christmas pe kuch post hi nahi kia tha...
:(

New FC Congrats!🥳
But I have posted two oneliners, one funny story and one knowledgeble explanation.
And DI please give the link to the FC.
Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Mouni shared this on twitter today. Her own article. Courtesy goes to Priyanshi
Originally posted by: Priyanshi_

When I Imagine Colours:Mouni Roy

My life is a canvas on which God has painted generously. Looking at my life closely would somewhat be like looking through a prism, where one beam of white light disperses into the colours of the rainbow. Yes, that many colours have sparkled through my ordinary life andmade it an extraordinary blessed journey. Since the time I can remember, my life has been endowed with magic and wonder. The only daughter in my extended family for 15 years, I wore rose coloured glasses for the longest time. It was a fantasy land where I woke up every day with the sound of the tanpura playing in the courtyard and spent after-school hours admiring myself in ghunghroos or engaging in Riyaz. My good performances in school were rewarded with an extra hour of play or piggyback rides with my father. Growing up, I saw all shades of life, but my childhood remains the ultimate rainbow I keep going back to in my mind.
When working, I wake up before the yellow golden hue of the dawning sun spreads over the fields, so that I can drink in the bright gold love of the universe before everyone. When in front of the lens, I sink into the black chaos and cross the obscure line of identity to be someone else. My heart is a deep shade of red, brimming and palpitating with love for my close friends and family. Each moment spent with my close ones is splashedwith a generous stroke ofthe red of love. I have my green moments of envy too; when I see the toothless smile of a baby or the wonder filled eyes of children, their pure innocence createsa blue melancholy in some hidden corner of my heart. When I delve into the pages of an ancient book I love, I am the colour of Rust, wishing to dissolve into the brown scent of the withered pages and turn into a fictional character. When I wear my favourite dress and look into a mirror, I feel pink, like a rose blooming in sunshine, aware of its beauty, yet humble in the knowledge that it's created for a purpose. When I sit in a corner with a melancholic poem on a rainy evening, the world inside me is Gray, heavy with thoughts I would rather tuck away in a forgotten corner of my soul
But my prism moment is when I am on a stage, poised, like a lull before the storm, awaiting to burst into the seven colours of the rainbow any moment. That is THE moment, when all the colours amalgamate into one pure colour, the colour of bliss. When dancing away in pure ecstasy, I know I am one with Him: the Nataraja, my Shiva. The orange hue of the sun setting over an ocean while I play with the sand on a shore gives me a tint of colour and wanderlust. I dream of travelling to the pale deserts and the bright plains, to the dark forests and the pretty romantic cities. I dream with a purple abandon, conspicuously separated from the dull colours of the mundane. What would the colour of happiness be? I think it would be a little of this and a little of that, a full palette, ready to splatter any minute, just like my life, a different shade every day, yet reflecting the shimmering experience of every colour experienced for eternity. I would want to be white; to be able to absorb all the goodness. I would want to be black to swallow the emptiness around. I would want to be violet to spread happiness around. I would want to be golden to paint the sky.But my favourite colour is the colour of love and I hope my entire life is painted in light shades of love like a picture of a thousand sunsets or a thousand growing lilacs. Finally, there is nothing I want more than to spread a little colour around into the world.

Ohmygod...just in awe after reading this!
Mouni is sooo good with words yaar!
She's sooo talented..!!! Proud fan! 😊

DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congo new fc :)

found from twitterEdited by DhwaniNair - 9 years ago