Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank u jasoosji πŸ˜ƒ
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
wow... gauti ki to kya boloo mein ab.. 
He decides who can be his friend.. chalo theek.. but he said.. no friendship no respect.. 

maan gaye dimpy ji.. u told him off the way he should be... nj!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

this man has really lost the plot with her... and then making a comment on her dad... πŸ€’

and why the tears in Dimpy.. they appear genuine to me... its tears of disappointment... 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Thts me ..πŸ˜ƒ
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Oh reallyπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Amrita.

Oh reallyπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

yup πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Mohit should know his brother is no dudh ka dhoola and has said and behaved badly too ...

As much as his brother should leave what happens in bb house to be in bb house...as its a game and at times emotions run high ... I understand the sentiment as a brother as well... Is mohit his elder brother? Just curious (not that it matters)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Mohit should know his brother is no dudh ka dhoola and has said and behaved badly too ...

As much as his brother should leave what happens in bb house to be in bb house...as its a game and at times emotions run high ... I understand the sentiment as a brother as well... Is mohit his elder brother? Just curious (not that it matters)

yup
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
how old is upen n tanna
just curious
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

C'mon KJCP!   GG has never, IMO, said anything as bad as the rest of the HMs, in particular, compared to what these 2 (Tanna/Upen) have said.
I think Mohit was justified in saying what he said, but agree that apart from his own venting, it's not going to serve any other purpose.
Edited by liberiangirl - 9 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

With due respect, had anyone made a Funeral comment abt my brother I wld have broken their face . And yes its Sushant who made tht comment but Tanna instead of correcting him laughed .

Like Upen's comment
Gautam : Kya huwa .Subha subha ghussa hain
Upen : tera chehra dekh liya iss liye ..

Make tht comment on my brother and see wht happens .I will bring the whole freaking house down . 
They can come after my and my brother for his behaviour .I will die but will not even let anyone touch him .( I am the younger one ) 
I am fiercely protective . But i will call my brother out on his mistake but when people make such rubbish comments anger does sink in .
He was polite abt it . I wld act i wld be grt infront of BB but will raise hell there .