Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
i liked bhool bhulaiyaa there's a version with rajni & surya's WIfe as well of that  but i never watched it so i like the hindi one but i am sure those versions are much better hehehe
yes the names in manam confused me so much as well  esp caz we have to read subs too so it's even worse dimaag ka dahi ho jata hai in such sort of confusion HAHAHA
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Regarding BB finale, ab what's this news?
The finale is gonna be a finale for SK and entry for Farah?

Uff!  Am fed up.

Maybe I shd hold off watching BB until they confirm what exactly does that finale even mean ðŸ˜Š
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@LG i guess it means this season will end & the 1 month with special season or whatever the shiz it is they are planning
caz well KKK isn't ready to go on air they messed up during stunts so now they have to drag this 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

@LG i guess it means this season will end & the 1 month with special season or whatever the shiz it is they are planning

caz well KKK isn't ready to go on air they messed up during stunts so now they have to drag this 

I really hope that's the case.
Torture for us viewers as well as the contestants who've been living in that house for more than 3 months now!
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh Wow...BB praises gautam n Dimpy for reporter task and credits with extra 200 points. 
This arrogant girl sonali picks  Gautama' name who can't have luxury items. Oh please Sonali , get a life ðŸ¤¢

Double evitcion pls Sonali Upen  out and over.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Ali is the new captain . Good !! 
But Dimpy refusing to work in his captaincy...hmm. 

Madam shayad bhool gayi hai ki Ali did most of the work in her captaincy when Upen and Sonali refused to do any chores. Phew :((

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 @ Gautam's spatula act...what was that about...I have watched Gajini but don't remember Aamir khan with spatula...lol...may be its my memory...lol...but Gautam was hilarious...and the way he shouted at Dimpy ROFL...
Sonali's vampire act was hilarious...at one point Pritam and Puneet both got scared lol...Ali and Gautam were daaloing aag mein  ghee...aisa hota hai , aisa hota hai...😆😆

KU - too much desperation...now suddenly they are rooting for Ali and making sure he knows they were rooting for him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Pritam once again idhar chal mein udhar chala...dhobi ka kutta...He definitely wanted to support Sonali and now telling it was just an act to take badla...hain ??? Hope ALi is smart enough to know that...KU got Pritam's game.

Gautam ko koi fark nahi padta ,ladna hai lado, marna hai maro...lol...
Similarly Punz as well, quite strong and not insecure at all.

Precap looks really interesting. Lie detector test.  Dimpy/Punz in CR and housemates are watching them. Cool. 

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Ali is the new captain . Good !! 

But Dimpy refusing to work in his captaincy...hmm. 

Madam shayad bhool gayi hai ki Ali did most of the work in her captaincy when Upen and Sonali refused to do any chores. Phew :((

lol...the way he ran in the CR, good presense of mind,  and very SMARTLY he gave Sonali's name as opponent...Loha garam tha , hathoda maar diya usne. 
Gauti  ran too, but too bad he was bit far - position wise,  so couldn't make it before Ali.

BB ne mauka dekh ke chauka maara hai...most likely BB wanted Ali to be captain, tabhi announce kiya ke wo kitchen mein hai and was closer to CR lol 
Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
rupa_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

🤣 @ Gautam's spatula act...what was that about...I have watched Gajini but don't remember Aamir khan with spatula...lol...may be its my memory...lol...but Gautam was hilarious...and the way he shouted at Dimpy ROFL...

Sonali's vampire act was hilarious...at one point Pritam and Puneet both got scared lol...Ali and Gautam were daaloing aag mein  ghee...aisa hota hai , aisa hota hai...😆😆

KU - too much desperation...now suddenly they are rooting for Ali and making sure he knows they were rooting for him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Pritam once again idhar chal mein udhar chala...dhobi ka kutta...He definitely wanted to support Sonali and now telling it was just an act to take badla...hain ??? Hope ALi is smart enough to know that...KU got Pritam's game.

Gautam ko koi fark nahi padta ,ladna hai lado, marna hai maro...lol...
Similarly Punz as well, quite strong and not insecure at all.

Precap looks really interesting. Lie detector test.  Dimpy/Punz in CR and housemates are watching them. Cool. 

Gautam the Gajini was freaking hilarious . Upen ka poora popat. Evryone laughed inlcuding Dimpy. 

Pritam's, Ali 's expressions were worth watching. ðŸ¤£

Also, Gautam walking in to the bedroom in the midst of serious conspiracy 'aata magi bhanbhandala' ðŸ¤£(what ever that means) . Dimpy cracked too.

Sonali look like a vampire ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But it was fun to see them sacred . 

Remember, last year even Ajaz used tell these haunted stories. 

Ohhh the precap...pata nahi kispe bomb phate ga😆

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Gautam the Gajini was freaking hilarious . Upen ka poora popat. Evryone laughed inlcuding Dimpy. 

Pritam's, Ali 's expressions were worth watching. ðŸ¤£

Also, Gautam walking in to the bedroom in the midst of serious conspiracy 'aata magi bhanbhandala' ðŸ¤£(what ever that means) . Dimpy cracked too.

Sonali look like a vampire ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But it was fun to see them sacred . 

Remember, last year even Ajaz used tell these haunted stories. 

Ohhh the precap...pata nahi kispe bomb phate ga😆

LOL , Upen ( hindi/english problem ) thought ke Gautam ne usko kuch bola...it was hilarious ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Pritam/Ali were like abbe ye Gautam phir se footage le jaayega...and hamari sadakchhap comedy ka popat ho jaayega...😆😆 Pritam was like Gautam tu jab bhi comedy karta hai wo tragedy ban jaati hai...Serioulsy Pritam ?? tumhaari sadakchaap comedy se better hoti hai Gautam ki comedy ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†