Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Hello ppl :) So i slept very late yesterday cos i was watching all the Ashmit-Dolly fights all over again ðŸ˜† I don remember seeing a few of them earlier & i must admit Ashmit owns Dolly almost every single time..If not for the showmance shyte, this guy could have actually won ðŸ˜†

Hello RR ..
YOutube main hain kya ? I don't remember her fight with Ashmit .Shweta and her fight I remember.
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello ppl :) So i slept very late yesterday cos i was watching all the Ashmit-Dolly fights all over again ðŸ˜† I don remember seeing a few of them earlier & i must admit Ashmit owns Dolly almost every single time..If not for the showmance shyte, this guy could have actually won ðŸ˜†

I expected him to win tbh
Shweta Tiwari was Rondu ðŸ¤¢

I tried to find Dolly-Ashmit fights on YouTube but couldn't
I remember the tea fight though...maze dar fight thi 
Edited by CaptainCharisma - 9 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, and I was still rooting for him to win,  in final 4...Sweta maatey, Dolly maatey , Khaali Veera of dolly maate and ASHmit...lol...He was good but Sara and Veena ke chakkar mein pad gaya ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Hello RR ..
YOutube main hain kya ? I don't remember her fight with Ashmit .Shweta and her fight I remember.

Sample this-

Dolly - itna desperate kyun ho rahe ho tumhara item waha hain na..
Ashmit - nahi mujhe kuch naya chahiye
Dolly- Bahar aa mai tere ko deti hoon
Veena-Good to know 🤣

He gives it to her right back in the best manner possible 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N4hLzQDtUA[/YOUTUBE]

And this one-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LqH_c0PjA[/YOUTUBE]

The number of times she throws the water & chai powder- and Ashmit is still hell bent on making tea 🤣

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes, and I was still rooting for him to win,  in final 4...Sweta maatey, Dolly maatey , Khaali Veera of dolly maate and ASHmit...lol...He was good but Sara and Veena ke chakkar mein pad gaya ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±

I wanted Ashmit to win
I liked Samir too but because he was with Shweta is was rooting for Ashmit ðŸ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Sample this-

Dolly - itna desperate kyun ho rahe ho tumhara item waha hain na..
Ashmit - nahi mujhe kuch naya chahiye
Dolly- Bahar aa mai tere ko deti hoon
Veena-Good to know 🤣

He gives it to her right back in the best manner possible 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N4hLzQDtUA[/YOUTUBE]

And this one-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LqH_c0PjA[/YOUTUBE]

The number of times she throws the water & chai powder- and Ashmit is still hell bent on making tea 🤣

Thank u RR .
THe video doesn't wrk Copyright and all bolke .GOtta find it ..I want to watch her Popat moment .
I liked Sameer but he was righteous and left .Main bhi aisa hi karti .Upen ka moo todke nikal jati .
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I wanted Ashmit to win
I liked Samir too but because he was with Shweta is was rooting for Ashmit ðŸ˜†

Ditto. I wanted Ashmit to win too and Didn't like Sameer's blind love for Shweta. Shweta manipulated him and Sameer ka stand on sweta/dolly issue. Sameer nikal gaya, shweta jeet gayi :( 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Man the way he dealt with Dolly was effin awesome 😆 Dolly darling, tum shaadi shutha ho na isiliye tumhe jalan ho rahi hai 🤣 He used to annoy the hell outta her in the calmest manner possible..He ruined it for himself by getting involved with Veena

@ CC- That chai fight was epic..Dude has patience man..I cant believe he din get annoyed & told her ' we have all night' & was hell bent on making tea 😆
Nishita123 thumbnail

Man the way he dealt with Dolly was effin awesome 😆 Dolly darling, tum shaadi shutha ho na isiliye tumhe jalan ho rahi hai 🤣 He used to annoy the hell outta her in the calmest manner possible..He ruined it for himself by getting involved with Veena

@ CC- That chai fight was epic..Dude has patience man..I cant believe he din get annoyed & told her ' we have all night' & was hell bent on making tea 😆

Yes and Dolly kya riled up hoti thi...lol...Ashmit smirk kar ke smile kar ke used to give her back. lol...so true, ye showmance ka chakkar mein kyun padte hai ye log pata nahi 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Gautam/Diandra jaisa hi tha Ashmit/Veena ka but Ashmit never had as much supprt as Gautam has...but he still had good support...magar reh Gaya...he was a very good contestant...I remember when BB asked one of the contestant to leave voluntarily in the final week,he decided to go...BB rewarded him for this.

And yes that chai fight has to be the best fight ever ðŸ˜†...